Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,737 members, 7,851,537 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:56 PM

Romance Without Sex--good Or Bad For All Christians? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Romance Without Sex--good Or Bad For All Christians? (723 Views)

Adeboye: "Sex Is Not Food, Bring Anyone Who Can't Go A Day Without Sex For ...." / Alcohol: good Or Evil. What The Bible Really Says. / Will There Be Partial Rapture? Will All Christians Go Up At The Time Of Rapture? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Romance Without Sex--good Or Bad For All Christians? by danielmichael(m): 6:32am On Feb 19, 2015
Sometime ill be so mentally derailed to think that i can romance a girl without having sex with her,maybe because i have this remorseful hrt afterwards but let us direct this to christians life and the bible as to some of us that are christians but we are not strong enough spiritually to withstand some of the temptations as to sex specifically but when we fall we say lets jus romance ourselves but no sex..
at this point are we on the good side of such thoughts or is it biblically reprimanded on christians to indulge in this act so as to satify oneself of further urge or thoughts of sex

Matured comments pls
Re: Romance Without Sex--good Or Bad For All Christians? by Nobody: 6:53am On Feb 19, 2015
I did not read ur post but if it promote weed then any thin u said was but if not u ar big liar
In case I derailed well guess am in the wrong thread

(1) (Reply)

Raising Lazarus Of Wales Back To Life / 07035543201 2015 Jamb Cbt Questions And Answers For Today And Tomorrow Is Ready / What You Should Know About Catholic Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.