Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,473 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Must Jega Conduct The 2015 Election?? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Must Jega Conduct The 2015 Election?? (506 Views)

PDP Protests In Tai As INEC Boss Refuse To Conduct Fresh Election In Tai / Jega’s Brother Justice A.A. Jega Who Died In Hajj Stampede (Photo) / Which Voters Register Did RSIEC Use To Conduct The LGA Elections In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must Jega Conduct The 2015 Election?? by ZKOSOSO(m): 7:17am On Feb 19, 2015
Yes! Am back after the NL politics Mods sent me on exile for 61days because of my anti-APC stance. I hate hypocrisy and lies which are the main weapons of APC and their e-rats!
This APC comprising of the then CPC were practically looking for the neck of Jega to cut in 2011 election when oga Jona was declared winner! But now that Jega has been configured to run their evil plot of rigging through PVC politics and apc doctored card readers, jega has suddenly become a Saint.
The question now is: must jega conduct this election? Can't he be replaced by a neutral fellow? For an umpire to declare that over 28m pvc were not yet distributed a week to election and still insisted that he was ready to conduct the election on 28th Feb is enough reason to sack him. Jega Must go!!
Re: Must Jega Conduct The 2015 Election?? by shadelek(m): 7:20am On Feb 19, 2015
Na jega go conduct am and na Gej go win. PDP all the way
Re: Must Jega Conduct The 2015 Election?? by temitemi1(m): 7:27am On Feb 19, 2015
Any which way but the constant thing is that GEJ remain our president till 2019!!!
Re: Must Jega Conduct The 2015 Election?? by Nobody: 7:32am On Feb 19, 2015
No, jega has been found wanting, the PVC distribution pattern clearly reveals that PVC distribution was more effective in northwest and northeast ( surprisingly)
Re: Must Jega Conduct The 2015 Election?? by not4sure(m): 7:42am On Feb 19, 2015
ZKOSOSO:
Yes! Am back after the NL politics Mods sent me on exile for 61days because of my anti-APC stance. I hate hypocrisy and lies which are the main weapons of APC and their e-rats!
This APC comprising of the then CPC were practically looking for the neck of Jega to cut in 2011 election when oga Jona was declared winner! But now that Jega has been configured to run their evil plot of rigging through PVC politics and apc doctored card readers, jega has suddenly become a Saint.
The question now is: must jega conduct this election? Can't he be replaced by a neutral fellow? For an umpire to declare that over 28m pvc were not yet distributed a week to election and still insisted that he was ready to conduct the election on 28th Feb is enough reason to sack him. Jega Must go!!
Guy another One is looming for you
Re: Must Jega Conduct The 2015 Election?? by ZKOSOSO(m): 10:00am On Feb 19, 2015
not4sure:
Guy another One is looming for you

Na today??
The mods thought by today apc would have been declared winner after the 14th/2/15 election and ZKOSOSO would be down by one, Buh here we are still bashing the deceivers called APC a k a Janja-weeds.

GEJ till Buhari seeks forgiveness from all Southerners he killed.

(1) (Reply)

Photos From The Violence That Erupted At Oshodi Yesterday / Jonathan Shared Dollars To Woo Lagosians - Fashola / Nigeria Suffering Under Crippling Global Sanctions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.