Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,955 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Amber Rose: She Vows To Beat Kim Kardashian Badly& Disses Khloe(Pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Amber Rose: She Vows To Beat Kim Kardashian Badly& Disses Khloe(Pics) (4783 Views)

Davido Worships At RCCG City Of David. Vows To Serve The Lord All His Life / Olayode Juliana Vows To Remain A Virgin Till Marriage / 9ice Disses Linda Ikeji In New Single “at The Moment” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amber Rose: She Vows To Beat Kim Kardashian Badly& Disses Khloe(Pics) by xtrix: 8:38am On Feb 19, 2015
No word from Kim & Khloe Kardashian yet..

Whats your opinion, do you think this threat to Kim K is worth it, guess she got beef with Kim K since she got married to Kanye West

Source
http://www.safecozzy.com/news/amber-rose-she-vows-to-beat-kim-kardashian-disses-khloe/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amber Rose: She Vows To Beat Kim Kardashian Badly& Disses Khloe(Pics) by delishpot: 8:49am On Feb 19, 2015
I go like see that fight o.
Re: Amber Rose: She Vows To Beat Kim Kardashian Badly& Disses Khloe(Pics) by SuperSuave(m): 9:12am On Feb 19, 2015
Lmao...
Re: Amber Rose: She Vows To Beat Kim Kardashian Badly& Disses Khloe(Pics) by Soul2Soul20: 9:21am On Feb 19, 2015
lol who do you think would win
Re: Amber Rose: She Vows To Beat Kim Kardashian Badly& Disses Khloe(Pics) by amii131(f): 11:03am On Feb 19, 2015
lolz team amber....i fucking hate dat kartarashi family though amber was only saying the trut wen interviewd bt khole would hv let dat spoilt brat of jenner to handle her issue back to my biz wetin concern me.
Re: Amber Rose: She Vows To Beat Kim Kardashian Badly& Disses Khloe(Pics) by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:07pm On Feb 19, 2015
This one na ashawo people matter e concern me small cus I want to know the outcome

1 Like

Re: Amber Rose: She Vows To Beat Kim Kardashian Badly& Disses Khloe(Pics) by hatux: 12:33pm On Feb 19, 2015
*hmm* I dey observe' cheesy...#clash of the badasses#
Re: Amber Rose: She Vows To Beat Kim Kardashian Badly& Disses Khloe(Pics) by reachycul(m): 12:45pm On Feb 19, 2015
Clash of d most boutilicious cheesy
Re: Amber Rose: She Vows To Beat Kim Kardashian Badly& Disses Khloe(Pics) by lordthree(m): 12:47pm On Feb 19, 2015
damn amber just makes me love her more everyday!! badass lol at her asking khloe why she looks like their bodyguard
Re: Amber Rose: She Vows To Beat Kim Kardashian Badly& Disses Khloe(Pics) by Mhizizzy(f): 12:53pm On Feb 19, 2015
Kim standing up for her sis...so responsible.......against dis amber looking for trouble

1 Like

Re: Amber Rose: She Vows To Beat Kim Kardashian Badly& Disses Khloe(Pics) by idupaul: 12:55pm On Feb 19, 2015
Go Amber the world is solidly behind u jare
Re: Amber Rose: She Vows To Beat Kim Kardashian Badly& Disses Khloe(Pics) by remsonik(f): 1:13pm On Feb 19, 2015
I support you amber. Khloe simply went to look for trouble and she got served

1 Like

Re: Amber Rose: She Vows To Beat Kim Kardashian Badly& Disses Khloe(Pics) by RandomVic(m): 1:22pm On Feb 19, 2015
This is OBVIOUSLY not amber's real twitter account. Amber has some 2.6 million followers on twitter. This one is clearly a fan run-troll twitter account, make una check the followers count na. People just dey post fake news everywhere sha.
Re: Amber Rose: She Vows To Beat Kim Kardashian Badly& Disses Khloe(Pics) by Prosperousayo: 4:17pm On Feb 19, 2015
COOL
Re: Amber Rose: She Vows To Beat Kim Kardashian Badly& Disses Khloe(Pics) by fattybombom: 4:45pm On Feb 19, 2015
amber a beg kick that fake ass so that it will blow like balloon embarassed again make una no end the fight until u strip yourselves in publicgrin

2 Likes

Re: Amber Rose: She Vows To Beat Kim Kardashian Badly& Disses Khloe(Pics) by Yemike(m): 4:48pm On Feb 19, 2015
i think they should make it a hell in a cell match.

1 Like

Re: Amber Rose: She Vows To Beat Kim Kardashian Badly& Disses Khloe(Pics) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Feb 19, 2015
Wetin concern me?

Make them call wwe to fix ring for them.
Re: Amber Rose: She Vows To Beat Kim Kardashian Badly& Disses Khloe(Pics) by EmmySparky(m): 6:52pm On Feb 19, 2015
I swear amber go beat the whole family including their gay dad...that's a black strong b*tch....but for real the fight is going to be so assy
Re: Amber Rose: She Vows To Beat Kim Kardashian Badly& Disses Khloe(Pics) by dan1217(m): 9:50pm On Feb 19, 2015
That's a fake account..Amber is verified besides she has more than 18 tweets. Meaning this person just opened the account.
Re: Amber Rose: She Vows To Beat Kim Kardashian Badly& Disses Khloe(Pics) by ray2Dmond(m): 9:56pm On Feb 19, 2015
don't belief it....cos she's verified on twitter
Re: Amber Rose: She Vows To Beat Kim Kardashian Badly& Disses Khloe(Pics) by Nobody: 12:29am On Feb 20, 2015
Awon alashewo ti gbajoba
Re: Amber Rose: She Vows To Beat Kim Kardashian Badly& Disses Khloe(Pics) by MainHerioneHoon(f): 2:06am On Sep 30, 2015
EmmySparky:
I swear amber go beat the whole family including their gay dad...that's a black strong b*tch....but for real the fight is going to be so assy

Amber is mixed race not black

(1) (Reply)

Kiss Daniel Look-alike Gets 2K Likes On Facebook After Posting This Pictures / American Model, Blac Chyna Steps Out Nude (photos) / Makeup On This Lady Would Shock You ( Graphic )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.