Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,846 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Get Your Blog Designed - See Sample -from N10, 000 - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Get Your Blog Designed - See Sample -from N10, 000 (1160 Views)

How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] / Get Your And Wordpress Designed By Our Team - See Sample / Get Your Blog Designed In 5mins Like A Pro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Your Blog Designed - See Sample -from N10, 000 by geniusng(m): 8:42am On Feb 19, 2015
Get your blog designed by the expert in 12 hours guaranteed.
I will also give you online training on how to manage and drive traffic to your blog.
Sample - http://www.talknigeria.com.ng

The basic package is N10, 000 only.
(This package include a custom domain, 2 weeks training on how to manage, drive traffic and make money from your blog)
A website + Blog = N50,000 (See Sample - http://www.codedwebmaster.com)
To place order: Call STANLEY 08033398769 OR
Email: info @ codedwebmaster.com
Re: Get Your Blog Designed - See Sample -from N10, 000 by webincomeplus(m): 9:14am On Feb 19, 2015
So you collected N10,000 to set up a blog using Blogger?
Re: Get Your Blog Designed - See Sample -from N10, 000 by geniusng(m): 9:27am On Feb 20, 2015
What then are you driving at? Is it expensive?
Re: Get Your Blog Designed - See Sample -from N10, 000 by angeloflig: 10:35am On May 29, 2015
Dear Stanley,
Please I need a website and blog, how much can you design it for me? I don't have much money.
Re: Get Your Blog Designed - See Sample -from N10, 000 by Frankicent(m): 6:39pm On May 29, 2015
angeloflig:
Dear Stanley,
Please I need a website and blog, how much can you design it for me? I don't have much money.

if that dude charges10k to create and design a blog on blogger platform am going to do it for you @3k 3000 naira yh almost free and am going to create a banner for you for free. Send your mail to PhranqMaykus(at)gmail.com change (at) to @

Will be expecting your mail.
Re: Get Your Blog Designed - See Sample -from N10, 000 by webzyweb(m): 2:34pm On May 30, 2015
for professional website design and custom website development for all your needs, contact me .

Contact me on :

Mobile: 08133884165

WhatsApp: 08133884165

BBM: 2BB63350

contact webpage: http://www.1st-websitedesign.com

Am a website developer skilled in languages as: HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3, PHP, MYSQL, Javascript/Jquery,JqueryMobile,Bootstrap Ajax.
phpquard

CMS (Wordpress, Joomla, Opencart, Magento, Whmcs, Drupal and Pulse Cms, blogger ).
Re: Get Your Blog Designed - See Sample -from N10, 000 by Julius2214(m): 1:03pm On May 31, 2015
Re: Get Your Blog Designed - See Sample -from N10, 000 by angeloflig: 11:13pm On May 31, 2015
if that dude charges10k to create and design a blog on blogger platform am going to do it for you @3k 3000 naira yh almost free and am going to create a banner for you for free. Send your mail to PhranqMaykus(at)gmail.com change (at) to @

Will be expecting your mail.

Stanley promised custom domain and training. Will you also train me on how to manage my blog, drive traffic and make money from my blog?

The basic package is N10, 000 only.
(This package include a custom domain, 2 weeks training on how to manage, drive traffic and make money from your blog)
A website + Blog = N50,000 (See Sample - http://www.codedwebmaster.com)
To place order: Call STANLEY 08033398769 OR
Email: info @ codedwebmaster.com
Re: Get Your Blog Designed - See Sample -from N10, 000 by Frankicent(m): 4:58pm On Jun 01, 2015
angeloflig:
Dear Stanley,

if you need a custom domain I.e yourwebsitename.com it's 2000+3000 for creating your blog that will be a total of 5k yh... We'll I"l teach you how to manageyour blog, drive traffic and With time you will start making money with your blog.. Send me a mail to Phranqmaykus(at)gmail.com please change (at) to @ or bbm me 7921dd12 let's talk.
Re: Get Your Blog Designed - See Sample -from N10, 000 by geniusng(m): 1:41pm On Jun 04, 2015
if you need a custom domain I.e yourwebsitename.com it's 2000+3000 for creating your blog that will be a total of 5k yh... We'll I"l teach you how to manageyour blog, drive traffic and With time you will start making money with your blog.. Send me a mail to Phranqmaykus(at)gmail.com please change (at) to @ or bbm me 7921dd12 let's talk.

Nawaooo, you are a good marketer ooo. Always looking for an opportunity to crash price and have the client. Ok, go ahead and take the customer. Low price like this show that you cannot do it.

I am professional in what I do and I do not struggle for customers.

Thanks
Re: Get Your Blog Designed - See Sample -from N10, 000 by Frankicent(m): 9:54pm On Jun 04, 2015
geniusng:

Nawaooo, you are a good marketer ooo. Always looking for an opportunity to crash price and have the client. Ok, go ahead and take the customer. Low price like this show that you cannot do it.

I am professional in what I do and I do not struggle for customers.

Thanks

oga no vex... you can have your customer. but don't cut your customers head.... 10k is 2much for a blog on blogger.
Re: Get Your Blog Designed - See Sample -from N10, 000 by goverment(m): 10:32pm On Jun 04, 2015
Making a website or custom domain for blog at N10K? By profession you can do it even paste template sample in your website is ok. But that N10k should be accompany with a valuable bonus ebook or software.

I do buy and pay from professionals and affiliate marketers and they usually give out valuable bonus. So what are you bonus?
Re: Get Your Blog Designed - See Sample -from N10, 000 by Frankicent(m): 10:49pm On Jun 04, 2015
goverment:
Making a website or custom domain for blog at N10K? By profession you can do it even paste template sample in your website is ok. But that N10k should be accompany with a valuable bonus ebook or software.

I do buy and pay from professionals and affiliate marketers and they usually give out valuable bonus. So what are you bonus?

I said am sorry .....No vex
Re: Get Your Blog Designed - See Sample -from N10, 000 by geniusng(m): 11:17pm On Jun 07, 2015
oga no vex... you can have your customer. but don't cut your customers head.... 10k is 2much for a blog on blogger.

This is the way I look at it. Anyone that cannot create blog on blogger is a newbie and need special training to cope with blogging.
10k is too much if you don't value your time.
Re: Get Your Blog Designed - See Sample -from N10, 000 by geniusng(m): 11:18pm On Jun 07, 2015

The bonus is the special training attached to it.

(1) (Reply)

Win Facebook Voting Contest With Buyvotelikes / See The Working Code To Make Image More Than 20kb Apear In Wapka Forum / Website Developer In Benin City Come Here.. Let Formed A Team...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.