Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,004 members, 7,835,401 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

I Broke Down In Tears When I Got This Verymessage: - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Broke Down In Tears When I Got This Verymessage: (5477 Views)

Worse than Corona Virus: Nigerians are Suffering, Dying!!! / Emir Sanusi In Tears, Says Leaders will pay for their deeds (PHOTO) / Senator Ndume Broke Down In Tears After Voting In Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Broke Down In Tears When I Got This Verymessage: by multikolour(m): 12:44pm On Feb 19, 2015
you took ogogoro, complete lie.

3 Likes

Re: I Broke Down In Tears When I Got This Verymessage: by patrick89(m): 12:50pm On Feb 19, 2015
Askubur:
Honestly speaking, I broke down in tears when I got this very
While Buhari's convoy was moving from the emirs palace to
the venue of the rally, one man kept chasing Buhari's car and
in the process, fell down amidst the confusion...
Buhari noticed this development and told his driver to stop, he
wound down the side glass of his car just to acknowledge the
man.
When the man got close to Buhari, he brought out an
envelope, which contained TWO THOUSAND NAIRA notes and
said "This is my contribution to your campaign. This is all I
have.
Buhari broke down in tears.
This is Pure Passion for real Change.
another epic movie from APClies, you guys should stop all these already

3 Likes

Re: I Broke Down In Tears When I Got This Verymessage: by Enegod(m): 12:58pm On Feb 19, 2015
Benbisco:
Ok. Nice try, but please try harder next time, as in, cook the story well make e done well,well.

Pls remember to add plenty of salt and pepper because some of us like it really spicy.
grin

1 Like

Re: I Broke Down In Tears When I Got This Verymessage: by Bizinton: 1:18pm On Feb 19, 2015
Austin4lif:
That man must be a co-terrorist. Any body that supports Buhari is also supporting impunity. But ur story is a lie frm the camp of terrorism.

Please help, another PDPigg Lunatic have broken loose!
Re: I Broke Down In Tears When I Got This Verymessage: by Ricardo2400(m): 1:27pm On Feb 19, 2015
Lie of life!!

1 Like

Re: I Broke Down In Tears When I Got This Verymessage: by Tmex(m): 1:40pm On Feb 19, 2015
chamboy:
be careful with use of words
when does it become a crime to speak the truth?

1 Like

Re: I Broke Down In Tears When I Got This Verymessage: by chamboy(m): 2:11pm On Feb 19, 2015
Tmex:
when does it become a crime to speak the truth?
wat element of truth is in his words

1 Like

Re: I Broke Down In Tears When I Got This Verymessage: by toria83: 2:29pm On Feb 19, 2015
WEIGHT LOSS is now easy and LASTING! At Renew360 we offer you effective weight loss strategies and meal planning to enable you shed that excess weight so you can begin to see results from just 1 month! Remember that quick fixes are only temporary. The key is doing it the right way and maintaining your figure, and keeping your BELLY FLAT! Contact us at renew360ng@gmail.com, www.renew360ng.com and 75DC4109
Re: I Broke Down In Tears When I Got This Verymessage: by Prosperousayo: 2:45pm On Feb 19, 2015
COOL
Re: I Broke Down In Tears When I Got This Verymessage: by wisov(m): 2:48pm On Feb 19, 2015
:POp counted d two thousand naira note in d envelope,may b d envelope wz not sealed!!!
Izunwa:

Super Story!!! Didn't even know CBN has started printing Two thousand Naira NOTES.
Re: I Broke Down In Tears When I Got This Verymessage: by Horllamideh(m): 2:53pm On Feb 19, 2015
KwoiZabo:
Adonbilivit 'cos APC is a party of lies and propaganda
And your dear PDP is a party of trustworthy and honest politicians
Re: I Broke Down In Tears When I Got This Verymessage: by theSpark(m): 2:57pm On Feb 19, 2015
I heard this story before.

It happened in 2011, Bauchi I think. Was even published in a Daily Trust column with alongside a hand written note in Hausa from the donor.
Re: I Broke Down In Tears When I Got This Verymessage: by econome(m): 3:00pm On Feb 19, 2015
grin HOW MANY WERE THE 2,000 NAIRA NOTES?
EVEN THE OP DID BROKE DEEP DOWN IN TEARS WHILE POSTING THIS

1 Like

Re: I Broke Down In Tears When I Got This Verymessage: by mekaboy(m): 3:01pm On Feb 19, 2015
that man is a terrorist. He believes buhari will bring the reign of terror in naija if he wins.

1 Like

Re: I Broke Down In Tears When I Got This Verymessage: by Gloria3389(f): 5:58pm On Feb 19, 2015
oooh embarassed
what a touching story...so pathetic...
I am sure that story was curled from a nollywood movie script coming out soon .....abeg wetin be the title self make I watch out for it??
Re: I Broke Down In Tears When I Got This Verymessage: by tit(f): 6:05pm On Feb 19, 2015
Any day you wake, you will be like:
which lie will apc release today!

2 Likes

Re: I Broke Down In Tears When I Got This Verymessage: by yahayamnur(m): 7:00pm On Feb 19, 2015
Dis tin hapn on our side, so truth is truth wether U guyz lyk it or nt. Wat I hapn to Understand is dat , even thought ur ebola jonthan has failed in leadership which is obviously sorrounded by corruption ,and yet u turn d tins in to some kind of regional or religious matter. Me, I dnt care in politcs bt u guyz need to wake up and be wise atleast, u ar actin lyk u are on 19's century....

I put nigeria first before everytin else, and I pray u guys wouuld tink d same
Re: I Broke Down In Tears When I Got This Verymessage: by EmmySparky(m): 7:06pm On Feb 19, 2015
Ehya...am also in tears....#sai buhari
Re: I Broke Down In Tears When I Got This Verymessage: by Rogerz007(m): 8:02pm On Feb 19, 2015
Buhari don win jare...notin for jona!!!!
Re: I Broke Down In Tears When I Got This Verymessage: by chival(f): 9:17pm On Feb 19, 2015
OLADD:

If any member of the man's household was among the corpers and other Nigerians killed because of Buhari's careless utterances after the 2011 elections, I am sure he would have spit on the General's face.

Word!
Re: I Broke Down In Tears When I Got This Verymessage: by mrrock: 10:06pm On Feb 19, 2015
Askubur:
man.
have.

Buhari is a very poor man, that's why his daughter school in London.

He's a very poor man that's why he've been paying N27 million naira for presidential election nomination form every 4 years.

Buhari is a very poor man that's why his wife recently donated N137 million naira to a cause in Adamawa.
Re: I Broke Down In Tears When I Got This Verymessage: by yhusiee(f): 10:24pm On Feb 19, 2015
Who d heck gvs a shiiit abt who is contributing to Buhari's nonsense? Biko, ka mmadu nurutu ihe. GEJ is d boss!!!
Re: I Broke Down In Tears When I Got This Verymessage: by organic973: 11:20pm On Feb 19, 2015
I doubt the authenticity of this story.
Re: I Broke Down In Tears When I Got This Verymessage: by nellyjohn: 11:23pm On Feb 19, 2015
Askubur:
man.
have.

Hold ur tears for now becos u will cry very well on 28th March when we march buhari.
GEJ till 2019
Re: I Broke Down In Tears When I Got This Verymessage: by wirinet(m): 12:06am On Feb 20, 2015
OLADD:

If any member of the man's household was among the corpers and other Nigerians killed because of Buhari's careless utterances after the 2011 elections, I am sure he would have spit on the General's face.

What if any member of the man's was among the Post Corpers that was killed because of Moro's (or should i say jonathan's) carelessless )or should i scam) while applying for a non existent job? Whose face should the man spit on?
Re: I Broke Down In Tears When I Got This Verymessage: by OLADD: 8:16am On Feb 20, 2015
wirinet:

What if any member of the man's was among the Post Corpers that was killed because of Moro's (or should i say jonathan's) carelessless )or should i scam) while applying for a non existent job? Whose face should the man spit on?

That's the problem with people like you. Are you comparing deaths resulting from stadium stampede with a murderer who couldn't bridle his mouth because of power? Was it Abba Moro or Jonathan that caused the surge in the stadium?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau: Jonathan Last Election Trump Card Against Buhari / 7 Most Corrupt and Influencial Nigerians President Buhari Cannot Touch / 8,000 Whistle Blowers Recorded In One Year – Presidential Panel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.