Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,578 members, 7,847,440 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:32 PM

A Man Strips Three Sister Unclad In Lagos State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Man Strips Three Sister Unclad In Lagos State (1243 Views)

Female Suspect Strips Unclad In Cell, Police Seek Relatives (photo) / Fake Naval Officer Snaps Girl Unclad In Hotel After Sex, Tries To Take Her Blood / Okada Man Strips Unclad During Struggle With Man-o-war Officers In Lekki (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Man Strips Three Sister Unclad In Lagos State by xtrix: 8:56am On Feb 19, 2015
A man, Ben Okpokiri, 30, on Wednesday, appeared before an Ogudu Magistrates’ Court, Lagos, charged with stripping two women and a girl naked.

Okpokiri, who resides at No. 28, Ekiti pupa St., Oworonshoki, Lagos State, is facing a one-count charge of assault.

The prosecutor, Sgt. Lucky Ihiehie, told the court that the accused committed the offence on Feb. 10 at the said address.

Ihiehie said that the defendant unlawfully assaulted the three complainants and stripped them naked in public.

He gave the names of the complainants as Bukola Afolabi, 25, Deborah Afolabi, 18, and Esther Afolabi, 14, all sisters living at the same address as the defendant.

He said that the offence contravened Section 170 of the Criminal Law of Lagos State which stipulated a maximum of 1 year imprisonment, if found guilty.

The defendant pleaded not guilty to the charge.

The Magistrate, Mrs A. M. Davis granted bail to the defendant in the sum of N120, 000 with two sureties in like sum and an evidence of tax payment and residence for two years to be verified.

Source
http://www.safecozzy.com/news/a-man-strips-three-sister-naked-in-lagos-state/

Re: A Man Strips Three Sister Unclad In Lagos State by ijobaooorun(m): 9:02am On Feb 19, 2015
Pishure of the man I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ court or....

Pishure of the man striping the grl......

Or un clad pishures of the grlss or.....

#ADONBILIVIT undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: A Man Strips Three Sister Unclad In Lagos State by lomprico(m): 9:13am On Feb 19, 2015
How him take do am? Abi after stripping the first, him call the next "na ur turn", after that one he call d last "na u remain oya come make I strip u".
Story is fishy.
Re: A Man Strips Three Sister Unclad In Lagos State by Nobody: 9:15am On Feb 19, 2015
I came here to c boobs

Op u are a disappointment
Re: A Man Strips Three Sister Unclad In Lagos State by echobee(f): 9:17am On Feb 19, 2015
oloyolo:
I came here to c boobs

Op u a disappointment
Ur english is making me ave back pain embarassed
Re: A Man Strips Three Sister Unclad In Lagos State by Nobody: 9:21am On Feb 19, 2015
echobee:

Ur english is making me ave back pain embarassed

That was the idea

Join me let get high on weed
Best way to forget ur pain
Re: A Man Strips Three Sister Unclad In Lagos State by Elcemento(m): 9:59am On Feb 19, 2015
He has given another definition to the word 'stripper' tongue tongue

Re: A Man Strips Three Sister Unclad In Lagos State by izonlucky01(m): 11:30am On Feb 19, 2015
Op where did you get this news from shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

Beware -joshua Burke / Tosin Samuel Ojo Ajiobye - Cheap Romance Scamme / Trailer Crush Another Keke-marwa In Lagos {photo} / Thousands Of Foriegn Currency Found On Dead Terrorist(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.