Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,376 members, 7,829,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Eksu Students Protest - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Eksu Students Protest (527 Views)

Uniport Students' Protest; A Tribute To Peter Ofurum / Oyo: Ogbomoso Farmers, Students Protest Fulani Herdsmen Attacks. / EKSU Campus Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eksu Students Protest by ibnbazz(m): 9:05am On Feb 19, 2015
Protest ongoing at ekiti state university over increment in school fees...aluta continua victoria ascerta
Re: Eksu Students Protest by ibnbazz(m): 9:06am On Feb 19, 2015
Mods please do the needful
Re: Eksu Students Protest by ijobaooorun(m): 9:22am On Feb 19, 2015
Pishures
Re: Eksu Students Protest by Akkord4gov: 9:31am On Feb 19, 2015
Hmmm,my alma mata again.But OP,according to my findings,it wasn't because of sch fees increment but 10,000 for late payment penalty.Thanks,try to get ur info right
Re: Eksu Students Protest by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:00am On Feb 19, 2015
The protest started yesterday night after the school re-opened the school portal for registration- having earlier closed it - and then a penalty fee of #5000 was added for late registration.
This didn't go well with the students as they believe the school is just exploiting them. Most of those that haven't paid said its all due to the fact that they don't have the money, so adding an extra fee is just ridiculous.

The first phase of the protest was conducted yesterday, around the hostel community. From satellite to osekita and so on. And to tell them about today's protest at the main gate.

Today, they decided to take the protest to the main gate and make their feeling known to the school authorities.

Aluta Continua ....
Re: Eksu Students Protest by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:05am On Feb 19, 2015
SARS have been mobilized.
Tear gas being used to disperse the students.

Cc: lalasticala seun ishilove
Re: Eksu Students Protest by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:10am On Feb 19, 2015
ibnbazz:
Protest ongoing at ekiti state university over increment in school fees...aluta continua victoria ascerta

Are u there ryt now?

If yes, kindly upload pictures

(1) (Reply)

US Company (lockheed Martin) Builds Giant Star Wars Style Laser Gun / Collection Of My Best Sites: You Can Visit Them Too. / Nairalanders In Ibadan - I Need A Room In A Flat Or Self-contained For RENT.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.