Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,918 members, 7,817,690 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

a nairalander is urgently in need of Informations And Ideas On A Project Topic - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / a nairalander is urgently in need of Informations And Ideas On A Project Topic (437 Views)

2017 Jamb Thread - Informations And All You Need To Know / Jamb 2017 Informations And Candidates Thread / Where To Get Informations And Materials On Red Groundnut, White Groundnut And Ca (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

a nairalander is urgently in need of Informations And Ideas On A Project Topic by youngwarlocks: 9:29am On Feb 19, 2015
GOOD PEOPLE OF NL, I AM A QUANTITY SURVEYING STUDENT OF ONE OF THE FEDERAL UNIVERSITIES IN NIGERIA AND IN URGENT NEED OF IDEAS AND INFORMATIONS REGARDING THE PROJECT TOPIC "PAINTS AND TILES PRICE PROFILE FROM 1994 TO 2014". PLS IF YOU HAVE DONE SOMETHING RELATED OR HAVE AN IDEA ON HOW I SHOULD GO ABOUT IT, PLS HELP ME OUT.

GOD BLESS YOU!

(1) (Reply)

IJMB Sure 200LEVEL Call 08134606572 / Freshers Orientation Program / New Facts That You Never Know Before

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.