Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,039 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Waconzy Shows Off His HIV Test Result After Running The Test(photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Waconzy Shows Off His HIV Test Result After Running The Test(photo) (38796 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Test Result To Debunk Reports That She Still Smokes / Nigeria Male Barbie Bobrisky Shows Off His HIV Negative Result, Slams Haters / Waconzy Has A Crush On Linda Ikeji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Waconzy Shows Off His HIV Test Result After Running The Test(photo) by agabakennedy: 9:32am On Feb 19, 2015
Nigerian singer Waconzy has done his HIV test and tested negative.

The singer shared a photo pf thr result and captioned it:

Its not right to judge nobody from thier beauty or fat bank account .. it's SAFER to judge them from their HIV test result. My suggestion #NoCondomNoSex betters till #NoPremaritalSex..Do you know my girl is a virgin ? .like for real... By the way, being HIV positive is not the end of the world as early detection will save your life forever and if you nagative like me, it means u still gotto work hard to protect ur status as you still gotta check urself every 3 months.

My Question, When last did you check yourself ? Would you do that for me today.............WACONZY
#PassTheWordNotTheVirus

http://instagram.com/p/zRQPkIQKR5/?modal=true

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Waconzy Shows Off His HIV Test Result After Running The Test(photo) by Nobody: 9:45am On Feb 19, 2015
Nice message though but will he have displayed it if he was positive undecided

98 Likes 1 Share

Re: Waconzy Shows Off His HIV Test Result After Running The Test(photo) by dechandel(f): 9:52am On Feb 19, 2015
Only if it was positive? undecided

8 Likes

Re: Waconzy Shows Off His HIV Test Result After Running The Test(photo) by djeezy(m): 10:12am On Feb 19, 2015
Tandullceblog:
hehehe I think not.

5 Likes

Re: Waconzy Shows Off His HIV Test Result After Running The Test(photo) by Airforce1(m): 10:13am On Feb 19, 2015
every nairalander should go run these test and post results here

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Waconzy Shows Off His HIV Test Result After Running The Test(photo) by hensben(m): 10:37am On Feb 19, 2015
dechandel:
Only if it was positive? undecided
Good morning sis, happy new year.
Re: Waconzy Shows Off His HIV Test Result After Running The Test(photo) by dechandel(f): 10:57am On Feb 19, 2015
hensben:
Good morning sis, happy new year.
Hahahahah
Happy new year grin
And a merry Christmas in advance grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Waconzy Shows Off His HIV Test Result After Running The Test(photo) by hensben(m): 11:01am On Feb 19, 2015
dechandel:
Hahahahah
Happy new year grin
And a merry Christmas in advance grin grin
why are u laughing grin

1 Like

Re: Waconzy Shows Off His HIV Test Result After Running The Test(photo) by dechandel(f): 11:06am On Feb 19, 2015
hensben:
why are u laughing grin
Lol
The happy new year.. Na now day break for your side tongue

1 Like

Re: Waconzy Shows Off His HIV Test Result After Running The Test(photo) by hensben(m): 11:10am On Feb 19, 2015
I just realized I haven't wish you a happy new year...the year still fresh na undecided smiley
dechandel:
Lol
The happy new year.. Na now day break for your side tongue

1 Like

Re: Waconzy Shows Off His HIV Test Result After Running The Test(photo) by dechandel(f): 11:41am On Feb 19, 2015
hensben:
I just realized I haven't wish you a happy new year...the year still fresh na undecided smiley
Which year still fresh? We go soon enter ember months o.. grin
Sha that was very thoughtful of you..
Happy new year to you too cheesy

1 Like

Re: Waconzy Shows Off His HIV Test Result After Running The Test(photo) by yuzjet(m): 11:51am On Feb 19, 2015
Congratulations!
Re: Waconzy Shows Off His HIV Test Result After Running The Test(photo) by buskie13(m): 11:51am On Feb 19, 2015
what next is him singing about his HIV status....just watch out till November/December... smh for these confused Nigerian artistes

you'll likely hear...

Iworiwo....i was without HIV ....but fear no let me do test...
but now i dey give God d glory o....because after de test na negative o.....

wetin self

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Waconzy Shows Off His HIV Test Result After Running The Test(photo) by hensben(m): 11:51am On Feb 19, 2015
dechandel:
You ehn grin
Re: Waconzy Shows Off His HIV Test Result After Running The Test(photo) by AmakaDNB(f): 11:51am On Feb 19, 2015
Ok
Re: Waconzy Shows Off His HIV Test Result After Running The Test(photo) by Nobody: 11:52am On Feb 19, 2015
I'm single and ready to mingle

Hi every one, I'm single and ready to mingle. I need a matured and God fearing lady i can start a close friendship with. My bbm pin is 5141-8078. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Waconzy Shows Off His HIV Test Result After Running The Test(photo) by TheFilmmaker: 11:53am On Feb 19, 2015
dechandel:

What shall it profit a human to type sense but not readable?

1 Like

Re: Waconzy Shows Off His HIV Test Result After Running The Test(photo) by englishmart(m): 11:54am On Feb 19, 2015
nigerian ex singer you meant?
Re: Waconzy Shows Off His HIV Test Result After Running The Test(photo) by Nobody: 11:54am On Feb 19, 2015
Airforce1:
I'm working on my blood...joining you guys soon grin

15 Likes

Re: Waconzy Shows Off His HIV Test Result After Running The Test(photo) by j4sure(m): 11:54am On Feb 19, 2015
OK
THANK GOD FOR HIS LIFE OOOOOOOO

Re: Waconzy Shows Off His HIV Test Result After Running The Test(photo) by BlackPeni5: 11:54am On Feb 19, 2015
Fear no gree am go hospital...seems he got a home kit and tested himself

1 Like

Re: Waconzy Shows Off His HIV Test Result After Running The Test(photo) by englishmart(m): 11:55am On Feb 19, 2015
citizenyemi:
I'm single and ready to mingle

Hi every one, I'm single and ready to mingle. I need a matured and God fearing lady i can start a close friendship with. My bbm pin is 5141-8078. Thanks
common. Commot here! grin
Re: Waconzy Shows Off His HIV Test Result After Running The Test(photo) by elantraceey(f): 11:55am On Feb 19, 2015
Airforce1:

Led the way grin

1 Like

Re: Waconzy Shows Off His HIV Test Result After Running The Test(photo) by dechandel(f): 11:55am On Feb 19, 2015
TheFilmmaker:

What shall it profit a human to type sense but not readable?
Osikwanu gini

1 Like

Re: Waconzy Shows Off His HIV Test Result After Running The Test(photo) by Misogynist2014(m): 11:55am On Feb 19, 2015
You have nothing to be proud of.
Re: Waconzy Shows Off His HIV Test Result After Running The Test(photo) by Buchukwu: 11:57am On Feb 19, 2015
Maybe a babe he f.cked has contracted it,thats why he did his own.
Re: Waconzy Shows Off His HIV Test Result After Running The Test(photo) by Abiagirl777(f): 11:57am On Feb 19, 2015
Some ppl will be joining him soon, I no call anybody's nameooo
Re: Waconzy Shows Off His HIV Test Result After Running The Test(photo) by poise20(m): 11:57am On Feb 19, 2015
Joining him soon...Working on my test result....cheesy
i am sure ireneony is HIV positive...dead sure...Werey girl
Re: Waconzy Shows Off His HIV Test Result After Running The Test(photo) by 0b1nna: 11:57am On Feb 19, 2015
Tandullceblog:

Congratulate him jare! How many people can even "man up" to go for the test? Let alone share it?

1 Like

Re: Waconzy Shows Off His HIV Test Result After Running The Test(photo) by jammyunn(m): 11:58am On Feb 19, 2015
Mine is available too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ufedo Sunshine Hits The Gym (Photos) / Davido To Be Sued For N7Million Dud Cheque For New Car (Photos) / #SaveBisola: "Tunde Ednut Is A Hyprocrite" Trends On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.