Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,627 members, 7,813,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

Subliminal Messages Hidden In Disney Cartoons That Our Kids Watch - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Subliminal Messages Hidden In Disney Cartoons That Our Kids Watch (16657 Views)

My Wife Absconded With Our Kids / Parents Please Preview (pirated) Children Movies Before The Kids Watch Them. / Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Subliminal Messages Hidden In Disney Cartoons That Our Kids Watch by Nobody: 9:35am On Feb 19, 2015
In every family, there is always a law prohibiting children from watching some certain movies given that most of those movies contain content that's not suitable for children viewing

Because of this, these children are limited to watching cartoons, mostly disney cartoons, probably because of the messages they tell through their stories
Example of such is cinderella, lion king, beauty and the beast and a lot more.

I opened this thread because I have discovered some hidden messages and content in these so called cartoons that our children are watching innocently. These subliminal messages that I am about to show you are hidden in plain sight and that's a very deceptive and manipulative tool

Please I am not trying to make any company or organization look bad. I just want to show you what I observe and I believe you are smart enough to decipher good from bad

First of all, I want to start with the logo. Please look carefully at disney's logo. You would notice a "666" shaped on the logo. You would also notice the "disney" the D is shaped like a 6, the dot on the I is shaped like a 6 and the Y is shaped like a 6
If you are religious then you would understand what 666 signifies
In the second logo notice the "all seeing eye" inscribed in the pyramid

1 Like

Re: Subliminal Messages Hidden In Disney Cartoons That Our Kids Watch by Nobody: 9:39am On Feb 19, 2015
Really!

2 Likes

Re: Subliminal Messages Hidden In Disney Cartoons That Our Kids Watch by Nobody: 9:49am On Feb 19, 2015
Now I am going to show some sex symbolism in most of their cartoons.
You would also notice reproductive organs hidden in plain sight

Re: Subliminal Messages Hidden In Disney Cartoons That Our Kids Watch by Lobolintin(m): 9:53am On Feb 19, 2015
Snoring

1 Like

Re: Subliminal Messages Hidden In Disney Cartoons That Our Kids Watch by Nobody: 9:56am On Feb 19, 2015
OP, you'll go crazy if you keep doing this to yourself.

13 Likes

Re: Subliminal Messages Hidden In Disney Cartoons That Our Kids Watch by Nobody: 10:26am On Feb 19, 2015
You would also notice the word "sex" is displayed subliminally, hidden in plain sight in this cartoons that our kids are busy watching

Re: Subliminal Messages Hidden In Disney Cartoons That Our Kids Watch by Nobody: 11:07am On Feb 19, 2015
More pics

1 Like

Re: Subliminal Messages Hidden In Disney Cartoons That Our Kids Watch by Nobody: 11:12am On Feb 19, 2015
Finally, disney finds a way to subliminally input the "devils horns" hand gesture in its cartoons.
Devils horns is a symbol used by satanist to openly declare allegiance to satan. Its been used by notable satanists.
Its done by raising your index and pinky finger up straight

Re: Subliminal Messages Hidden In Disney Cartoons That Our Kids Watch by Nobody: 11:50am On Feb 19, 2015
More pics

Re: Subliminal Messages Hidden In Disney Cartoons That Our Kids Watch by Nobody: 12:15pm On Feb 19, 2015
More

Re: Subliminal Messages Hidden In Disney Cartoons That Our Kids Watch by Nobody: 12:20pm On Feb 19, 2015
Please note that I am in no way trying to force you into believing. But with this evidence , it should be obvious to any reasonable person that this is not mere coincidence.
I don't like the idea of someone due to the fact that he is in a position of authority prying on the ignorance of others

10 Likes

Re: Subliminal Messages Hidden In Disney Cartoons That Our Kids Watch by buchi4action(m): 1:01pm On Feb 19, 2015
Subscribing...
Re: Subliminal Messages Hidden In Disney Cartoons That Our Kids Watch by Nobody: 1:01pm On Feb 19, 2015
the op is right...

3 Likes

Re: Subliminal Messages Hidden In Disney Cartoons That Our Kids Watch by Nobody: 2:45pm On Feb 19, 2015
RicKyRichards:
OP, you'll go crazy if you keep doing this to yourself.
undecided
Re: Subliminal Messages Hidden In Disney Cartoons That Our Kids Watch by itstpia8: 2:49pm On Feb 19, 2015
Repeat thread.

1 Like

Re: Subliminal Messages Hidden In Disney Cartoons That Our Kids Watch by rusher14: 6:36pm On Feb 19, 2015
Well a few of us actually grew up on Disney cartoons and we do not exhibit signs of deviation from the rest of the society.

I think we really are making a mountain out of a molehill.

7 Likes

Re: Subliminal Messages Hidden In Disney Cartoons That Our Kids Watch by Nobody: 6:49pm On Feb 19, 2015
rusher14:
Well a few of us actually grew up on Disney cartoons and we do not exhibit signs of deviation from the rest of the society.

I think we really are making a mountain out of a molehill.
Really
*sighs*

1 Like

Re: Subliminal Messages Hidden In Disney Cartoons That Our Kids Watch by itstpia8: 6:56pm On Feb 19, 2015
Re: Subliminal Messages Hidden In Disney Cartoons That Our Kids Watch by Nobody: 8:25pm On Feb 19, 2015
missclassy:
In every family, there is always a law prohibiting children from watching some certain movies given that most of those movies contain content that's not suitable for children viewing

Because of this, these children are limited to watching cartoons, mostly disney cartoons, probably because of the messages they tell through their stories

I opened this thread because I have discovered some hidden messages and content in these so called cartoons that our children are watching innocently. These subliminal messages that I am about to show you are hidden in plain sight and that's a very deceptive and manipulative tool

Please I am not trying to make any company or organization look bad. I just want to show you what I observe and I believe you are smart enough to decipher good from bad

First of all, I want to start with the logo. Please look carefully at disney's logo. You would notice a "666" shaped on the logo. You would also notice the "disney" the D is shaped like a 6, the dot on the I is shaped like a 6 and the Y is shaped like a, 6
If you are religious then yo"u would understand what 666 signifies
oh my God... u're very right nd i wish i culd give u a handshake for being such a good observer... its nt in cartoons only ,its also in my shows on nickelodeon...

2 Likes

Re: Subliminal Messages Hidden In Disney Cartoons That Our Kids Watch by Nobody: 8:26pm On Feb 19, 2015
missclassy:

First of all, I want to start with the logo. Please look carefully at disney's logo. You would notice a "666" shaped on the logo. You would also notice the "disney" the D is shaped like a 6, the dot on the I is shaped like a 6 and the Y is shaped like a, 6
If you are religious then yo"u would understand what 666 signifies
oh my God... u're very right nd i wish i culd give u a handshake for being such a good observer... its nt in cartoons only ,its also in some shows on nickelodeon...
Re: Subliminal Messages Hidden In Disney Cartoons That Our Kids Watch by Holywizard: 8:52pm On Feb 19, 2015
i bliv u.
I pray that God will protect all our kids both born & unborn in Jesus Name

5 Likes

Re: Subliminal Messages Hidden In Disney Cartoons That Our Kids Watch by itstpia8: 8:56pm On Feb 19, 2015
hoyinkansola:
. . . ..

aunty, you posted twice.

1 Like

Re: Subliminal Messages Hidden In Disney Cartoons That Our Kids Watch by cococandy(f): 9:02pm On Feb 19, 2015
Such nonsense undecided

1 Like

Re: Subliminal Messages Hidden In Disney Cartoons That Our Kids Watch by BlackLeopard(m): 11:58pm On Feb 19, 2015
Subtle racism, I'd see in Disney. There's documentation for it with how the drawing evolved.

Subtle mind control because gestures? Nah. How's it so subtle if everyone even remotely into conspiracies points it out?

1 Like

Re: Subliminal Messages Hidden In Disney Cartoons That Our Kids Watch by fr3do(m): 4:52am On Feb 20, 2015
What I have noticed in nickelodeon is that they promote gender confusion, boys behaving like girls, girls behaving like boys, this may lead to homosexuality.

Also they crush values we Nigerians hold dearly like family ties.

Your observations are in another level.

3 Likes

Re: Subliminal Messages Hidden In Disney Cartoons That Our Kids Watch by fr3do(m): 5:16am On Feb 20, 2015
I find it worrying that secularism is too lenient with satanism but too intolerant with God and things that pertain to Him, so much that 'God' is sensored on most Dstv channels but 'satan', 'devil', 'lucifer' isn't.

8 Likes

Re: Subliminal Messages Hidden In Disney Cartoons That Our Kids Watch by itstpia8: 7:12am On Feb 20, 2015
BlackLeopard:
How's it so subtle if everyone even remotely into conspiracies points it out?

haha

1 Like

Re: Subliminal Messages Hidden In Disney Cartoons That Our Kids Watch by Ezibless: 7:33am On Feb 20, 2015
So right!
May God help us.

I've watched all cartoons listed above more than 5 times each when i was a kid and frankly,i didn't notice those hidden messages or signs they were making except Peter Pan's.

Well,one can not totally refrain kids from watching cartoons and expect them to watch adult ''action'' ''thriller'' and other genre of movies with you.

I enjoyed seeing cartoons when i was a kid and kinda love cartoons till now. When i have kids i won't stop them,@least the ones i watched didn't have any negative influence on me.

One should just try to see new cartoons first and be sure of its contents before letting the kids see them.

BTW,there are lots of Bible cartoons with great moral lessons,lets just patronise them more if you find the secular ones inappropraite

#my Opinion

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Subliminal Messages Hidden In Disney Cartoons That Our Kids Watch by KanwuliaJara: 9:15am On Feb 20, 2015
The reason a child's world is different from an adult's world.
Amen!!!! kiss
Re: Subliminal Messages Hidden In Disney Cartoons That Our Kids Watch by Samiceman: 9:31pm On Feb 20, 2015
Op go and open ur own studio or quit trying to bring Disney down

Let's assume the bullcrap u posted up there is true, what do u recommend for our kids?

If only u knew how Disney started, u won't try to bring it down undecided

1 Like

Re: Subliminal Messages Hidden In Disney Cartoons That Our Kids Watch by Nobody: 9:40pm On Feb 20, 2015
Samiceman:
Op go and open ur own studio or quit trying to bring Disney down

Let's assume the bullcrap u posted up there is true, what do u recommend for our kids?

If only u knew how Disney started, u won't try to bring it down undecided
How did it start
Its annoying when people spew trash from their mouths like you just did.

Didn't you read where I said that I didn't post this thread to diminish the dignity and integrity of any company?
I just showed you observations and all you can do is talk rubbish. Its mediocre, ignorant minded people like you that are easily swayed.
What do you know about disney hmm. Do you think I just came here to post shiit or you think I am like those over zealous religious people that try to find fault in everything.

I did a lot of research and I know what I am saying
Please don't be quick to post what you have no idea about.
Re: Subliminal Messages Hidden In Disney Cartoons That Our Kids Watch by Samiceman: 9:53pm On Feb 20, 2015
missclassy:

How did it start
Its annoying when people spew trash from their mouths like you just did.

Didn't you read where I said that I didn't post this thread to diminish the dignity and integrity of any company?
I just showed you observations and all you can do is talk rubbish. Its mediocre, ignorant minded people like you that are easily swayed.
What do you know about disney hmm. Do you think I just came here to[b]post this shiit[/b] or you think I am like those over zealous religious people that try to find fault in everything.

I did a lot of research and I know what I am saying
Please don't be quick to post what you have no idea about.
What I know nothing about.... I don't argue with gullible and myopic individuals like u

Keep hating.... I wonder how far u've gone

All seeing eyes Kor, Illuminati nii.... Nonsense

Pls for the love of peace, Don't quote me

(1) (2) (Reply)

Puma Slides Available For Sale. 100% AUTHENTIC. / Parenting In The Digital Age / Why Are Men Afraid Of Successful Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.