Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Warning: People Should Be Very Careful Of This (see Pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Warning: People Should Be Very Careful Of This (see Pics) (2566 Views)

Be Careful Of This Address At Lagos / Be Careful Of Those Distributing Flyers,robbers New Trick / Warning!! Be Careful Of Other Kids Around Your Children ( Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warning: People Should Be Very Careful Of This (see Pics) by succyreal(m): 9:45am On Feb 19, 2015
I got an SMS this morning and I feel I should share it.
Text read
"LOAD FREE =N=40,000 AIRTIME From MTN.Visit www.topupmysim.com To Transfer Your AIRTIME Now.You Have 2hr. Left Art Fast Now."

after visiting the site this what I discover

Congratulations! Your Winning Of
40,000 Naira MTN AIRTIME RECHARGE
CARD + 5GB Internet Data. For 90days . Have
Been Approved. You Are Requested To
Carefully Follow The Instructions On How
To Transfer Your 40,000 Naira To Your
Line.
All You Have To Do Is.
You Must Go Out There Buy
Our AIRTIME What Of
{=N=1500 } Once You Buy It Type In
(Your MTN Number) And (You Type In The
Card
Pin Below It) . And Click On {TRANSFER
NOW} And Wait For The Network To Set It
Up For You. Once It Is Done You Will Get
An SMS On Your Phone Telling You That
Your Line Have Been Activated And 40,000
MTN RECHARGE CARD + 5GB Internet Data
WILL BE Credited Automatically .
IT IS EASY LIKE A.B.C.D

MTN NUMBER:
CARD PIN:

TRANSFER NOW
You Have 1hr To Transfer Your =N=
40,000. Airtime Be Fast Now.

so I think I should share it for you to know and also for the authenticity of this should be stressed cos it may uncover things.

Let's learn and be wise.

Re: Warning: People Should Be Very Careful Of This (see Pics) by Nobody: 9:48am On Feb 19, 2015
Greed working against thieves since time immemorial

1 Like

Re: Warning: People Should Be Very Careful Of This (see Pics) by Elcemento(m): 10:08am On Feb 19, 2015
I trust some people to fall for this. Too many evil geniuses around .Thanks OP.

Re: Warning: People Should Be Very Careful Of This (see Pics) by Chidonc(m): 8:17pm On Feb 19, 2015
Jst txt dem back and ask dem 2 remove #1500 and send u d rest, it a really cheap scam

2 Likes

Re: Warning: People Should Be Very Careful Of This (see Pics) by awikonko(m): 9:14pm On Feb 19, 2015
What a way to deceive innocent members of the public! Shine your eyes guys. Let's also share with family and friends, it could help somebody seriously
Re: Warning: People Should Be Very Careful Of This (see Pics) by josnig1980(f): 3:23am On Feb 20, 2015
THANK GOD SITE HAVE BEEN suspended
Re: Warning: People Should Be Very Careful Of This (see Pics) by streetshuttle(m): 3:36am On Feb 20, 2015
Meerly looking at the text composition & other stuffs there. U'll know that it cnt be genuine. Thief hunting thief= nothing
Re: Warning: People Should Be Very Careful Of This (see Pics) by Nobody: 8:22am On Feb 20, 2015
k bro..... tankz

(1) (Reply)

ISIS New Video Shows 11 Yr Old Son Suicide Bomber Giving His Dad The Last Kiss / See Corpse Of 7 Year-old Raped To Death By Senator's Son In Taraba State / Lady Outsmarts Car Thieves Who Tried To Snatch Her Benz (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.