Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,709 members, 7,862,230 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:55 AM

Commissioning Of 4 Nigerian Navy Warships By President Jonathan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Commissioning Of 4 Nigerian Navy Warships By President Jonathan (34743 Views)

Crowd Hailing Fayose At The Commissioning Of Ikere-Ekiti Township Road / Iara Oshiomhole At The Commissioning Of Uju Romi Ultra Modern Market (Pics) / Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Commissioning Of 4 Nigerian Navy Warships By President Jonathan by husnath(m): 11:08am On Feb 19, 2015
yayi kyau "mai malafaa "dey try wo

Re: Commissioning Of 4 Nigerian Navy Warships By President Jonathan by talktimi(m): 11:09am On Feb 19, 2015
dharay99:
Mumu ppl+mumu president, instead of commissioning war machines & equipment for those soldiers combating boko haram up north... Na sea equipment una dey release.

Now some mor0ns will come here praising Gej.... sad angry like boko haram now operates on d sea huh.?? undecided

And dat tin up der no b warship to me, maybe flying boat I guess...
and you're proud to post this rubbish in a public forum ? I only wonder the kind of nonsense you would have been discussing with your peers without them knowing of your acute ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Commissioning Of 4 Nigerian Navy Warships By President Jonathan by Nobody: 11:09am On Feb 19, 2015
slimfit1:

It's sarcasm

Why naa? Try and appreciate the Government a little; the president is doing his best within the resources available. Military hardware are very expensive but some folks don't know.
Re: Commissioning Of 4 Nigerian Navy Warships By President Jonathan by seangy4konji: 11:10am On Feb 19, 2015
That is a freaking fishing boat mehn...This is a war ship grin

Nigeria and comedy...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Commissioning Of 4 Nigerian Navy Warships By President Jonathan by larryUG(m): 11:10am On Feb 19, 2015
dharay99:
Mumu ppl+mumu president, instead of commissioning war machines & equipment for those soldiers combating boko haram up north... Na sea equipment una dey release.

Now some mor0ns will come here praising Gej.... sad angry like boko haram now operates on d sea huh.?? undecided

And dat tin up der no b warship to me, maybe flying boat I guess...

If u have sense at all, u will know that over 80% of resources that sustain this con3 today are offshore and as such u wont be saying wat u r saying. buh ofcos u dnt have sense.

1 Like

Re: Commissioning Of 4 Nigerian Navy Warships By President Jonathan by pamcode(m): 11:10am On Feb 19, 2015
National anthem now
Re: Commissioning Of 4 Nigerian Navy Warships By President Jonathan by nairalandbuzz(m): 11:10am On Feb 19, 2015
This guy is not even ashamed ... small thing (boats) he is coming to Lagos go do... Wetin Sambo go do?

Thank God for a special blog...

That is one of the boats, which I expect the Nigerian Govt to buy like 8 of it from the Chinese.
Re: Commissioning Of 4 Nigerian Navy Warships By President Jonathan by Tycike: 11:11am On Feb 19, 2015
Is that a ship or a boat?
Re: Commissioning Of 4 Nigerian Navy Warships By President Jonathan by 50calibre(m): 11:11am On Feb 19, 2015
Look at the scrap this retar*d is commissioning hahahaha so these things that could easily pass for fishing boats are the newly acquired warships of the Nigerian Navy?

Why do Nigerians celebrate mediocrity? These canoes looks like they were purchased from Somali pirates?

2 Likes

Re: Commissioning Of 4 Nigerian Navy Warships By President Jonathan by pamcode(m): 11:11am On Feb 19, 2015
larryUG:

If u have sense at all, u will know that over 80% of resources that sustain this con3 today are offshore, u wont be saying wat u r saying. buh ofcos u dnt have sense.
you just heard that now isnt it
Re: Commissioning Of 4 Nigerian Navy Warships By President Jonathan by jimmyjohn: 11:12am On Feb 19, 2015
Αlot of youths are really insensitive. Is this a warship or a flying boat? Do you know what is called a warship?
Re: Commissioning Of 4 Nigerian Navy Warships By President Jonathan by j4sure(m): 11:12am On Feb 19, 2015
yes oooooooo GEJ IS STILL WORKING

Re: Commissioning Of 4 Nigerian Navy Warships By President Jonathan by Omooba77: 11:13am On Feb 19, 2015
The last time something like this was done was in the days of President Sheu Shagari

Re: Commissioning Of 4 Nigerian Navy Warships By President Jonathan by Nobody: 11:14am On Feb 19, 2015
GovWahala:
Big ups My President!
Those Ediots have no Idea what going to Hit them soon, and it will also hit their sponsors and those sympathetic to this evil called Terrorism(Boko-are-Ram)
GEJ ride on Sir.
the only cilivian President who have Enquiped the Millitary morethan any other

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Commissioning Of 4 Nigerian Navy Warships By President Jonathan by TDstarr: 11:14am On Feb 19, 2015
Lagusta:
Is that a warship Looks more like a yaght to me

Now compare that rowboat with this.....
though it was just me, the ship looks old, last time i saw one of those was 1st world war

1 Like

Re: Commissioning Of 4 Nigerian Navy Warships By President Jonathan by pamcode(m): 11:14am On Feb 19, 2015
50calibre:
Look at the scrap this retar*d is commissioning hahahaha so these things that could easily pass for fishing boats are the newly acquired war vessels of the Nigerian Navy?

Why do Nigerians celebrate mediocrity? These canoes looks like they were purchased from Somali pirates?

fear God bros these are supposed to be patrolling ships hence they would should be smaller than trading ships now hahaha, besides one of them was donated

1 Like

Re: Commissioning Of 4 Nigerian Navy Warships By President Jonathan by adekennis(m): 11:15am On Feb 19, 2015
No be dis Pangolo wey US dash us sometimes ago wey dem wan refurbish with millions of dollars.
My pple dey quick forget something sha undecided

1 Like

Re: Commissioning Of 4 Nigerian Navy Warships By President Jonathan by larryUG(m): 11:16am On Feb 19, 2015
pamcode:
you just heard that now isnt it
heard dt where? i know that crude oil accounts for over 90 percent of our exports, and i know that between 75-85% of our most profitable oil wells are located in both shallow water and deep water. of the % that is in offshore, Over 80 percnt are deep water ( which is where the ships come in when fightn to curb oil theft and piracy.
Re: Commissioning Of 4 Nigerian Navy Warships By President Jonathan by sammyj: 11:16am On Feb 19, 2015
If the clueless one like let him commission 10 Billion warships for the entire country bearing in mind that he gave his militant boys gun ships, we have made up our mind to change this corrupt clueless administration come March 2015 with our vote. Come to think of it from another angle it just came to my mind why GEJ does not want to admit stealing is not corruption because his is well aware that his government is the most corrupt government Nigeria ever had and want to deceive us to believe corruption is not a crime to save his head and his corrupt cohorts from Kiri Kiri after when his is booted out from ASO Rock back to Otuoke !!!

Good people of Nigeria, please shine your eyes and vote wisely, vote out clueless corrupt government.

God Bless Nigeria !!!

2 Likes

Re: Commissioning Of 4 Nigerian Navy Warships By President Jonathan by 50calibre(m): 11:16am On Feb 19, 2015
pamcode:
fear God bros these are supposed to be patrolling ships hence they would should be smaller than trading ships now hahaha, besides one of them was donated

By Somali pirates right?

2 Likes

Re: Commissioning Of 4 Nigerian Navy Warships By President Jonathan by Omotayor123(f): 11:17am On Feb 19, 2015
I hope d ship is not for his personal ambition. To fight Nigerians should in case he loses d election. Letz wait nd see.
Re: Commissioning Of 4 Nigerian Navy Warships By President Jonathan by pamcode(m): 11:17am On Feb 19, 2015
jimmyjohn:
Αlot of youths are really insensitive. Is this a warship or a flying boat? Do you know what is called a warship?
so what is a warship tell me they might not be the best of the best still you cant just write them off
Re: Commissioning Of 4 Nigerian Navy Warships By President Jonathan by 0biagelli(f): 11:18am On Feb 19, 2015
seangy4konji:
That is a freaking fishing boat mehn...This is a war ship grin

Nigeria and comedy...
This is not a warship, it is kind of a military sea base. get the difference

1 Like

Re: Commissioning Of 4 Nigerian Navy Warships By President Jonathan by Omooba77: 11:19am On Feb 19, 2015
GEJ is working.....God bless Nigeria

Re: Commissioning Of 4 Nigerian Navy Warships By President Jonathan by pamcode(m): 11:20am On Feb 19, 2015
50calibre:

By Somali pirates right?
lol this man hen one was donated by the chinese that y the ambassador is there
Re: Commissioning Of 4 Nigerian Navy Warships By President Jonathan by Omooba77: 11:21am On Feb 19, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Why naa? Try and appreciate the Government a little; the president is doing his best within the resources available. Military hardware are very expensive but some folks don't know.
Some People are so blinded by sentiment they can't appreciate good things;don't mind them. God bless GEJ&Federal Republic of Nigeria
Re: Commissioning Of 4 Nigerian Navy Warships By President Jonathan by ajetunde: 11:22am On Feb 19, 2015
Are they the ones Tompolo bought for the country? undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Commissioning Of 4 Nigerian Navy Warships By President Jonathan by omar22(m): 11:24am On Feb 19, 2015
Omooba77:
More pix....

Is that a warship or a fishing boat

I bet they commissioned funds for 4 full size warship only to be delivered 4 fishing boats

Re: Commissioning Of 4 Nigerian Navy Warships By President Jonathan by dharay99: 11:25am On Feb 19, 2015
larryUG:

If u have sense at all, u will know that over 80% of resources that sustain this con3 today are offshore and as such u wont be saying wat u r saying. buh ofcos u dnt have sense.
talktimi:
and you're proud to post this rubbish in a public forum ? I only wonder the kind of nonsense you would have been discussing with your peers without them knowing of your acute ignorance.
grin
See dem oo, jolantern's goons typing stewpid jez to defend dia dhumb arss leader. Ionne blame u folks, u are yet to experience a real bomb explosion.... Daft ppl...#tueh.

Check up to see confirm warships...olodoz
Re: Commissioning Of 4 Nigerian Navy Warships By President Jonathan by dollarlander: 11:25am On Feb 19, 2015
Topeakintola:

Very good, hope it will strengthen the Nigerian Military

But GEJ is looking very sad and worried. Eyahh, he will not be the first or the last to loose an election

Glen he looking at things cluelessly. See how he squeezed his face to one side. Thinking, what have I got myself into, what if one stupid navy just fire a missile to where I'm sitting who will stop the missile from killing someone. Mother otuoke save your son o. Otuoke here I come May 29. I am tired of Nigeria. It is these thieves that surround me that are pushing me. They have stolen sooo much and they still want to steal again.

I don't know what they want to do with the billions they have stolen. Patience baby no dey help me in this matter, him like money too much.

Chei

2 Likes

Re: Commissioning Of 4 Nigerian Navy Warships By President Jonathan by pamcode(m): 11:26am On Feb 19, 2015
larryUG:

heard dt where? i know that crude oil accounts for over 90 percent of our exports, and i know that between 75-85% of our most profitable oil wells are located in both shallow water and deep water. of the % that is in offshore, Over 80 percnt are deep water ( which is where the ships come in when fightn to curb oil theft and piracy.
Alright bros i feel you
Re: Commissioning Of 4 Nigerian Navy Warships By President Jonathan by Topeakintola: 11:27am On Feb 19, 2015
dollarlander:

Glen he looking at things cluelessly. See how he squeezed his face to one side. Thinking, what have I got myself into, what if one stupid navy just fire a missile to where I'm sitting who will stop the missile from killing someone. Mother otuoke save your son o. Otuoke here I come May 29. I am tired of Nigeria. It is these thieves that surround me that are pushing me. They have stolen sooo much and they still want to steal again.

I don't know what they want to do with the billions they have stolen. Patience baby no dey help me in this matter, him like money too much.

Chei

cheesy cheesy cheesy wicked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Alleged Demotion, Says It's Fake News / Buhari Supporters In London Campaign In The Streets With Their Brooms (Pics) / Senators, Reps To Leave With 109 Jeeps, 360 Exotic Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.