Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,933 members, 7,952,762 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:31 PM

Deal With Bad Breath Before It Embarrasses You - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Deal With Bad Breath Before It Embarrasses You (19937 Views)

What Causes Your Bad Breath? / I'm Dying Of Social Killer(bad Breath) / 10 Things You Eat That Destroys Your Teeth And How To Deal With Them. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deal With Bad Breath Before It Embarrasses You by Uchizzy(m): 1:49pm On Feb 19, 2015
too long... bhut informative thou.
Re: Deal With Bad Breath Before It Embarrasses You by affairsnaija: 2:03pm On Feb 19, 2015
Bad breath is not only cause by mouth issue. There are some people without mouth isues but still have bad breath
Re: Deal With Bad Breath Before It Embarrasses You by lepasharon(f): 2:05pm On Feb 19, 2015
If anything, I actually find bad breath worse than BO ! Just imagine a pretty girl or handsome guy all dressed up looking polished. .only to have bad breath undecided No no no ! ...not nice
Re: Deal With Bad Breath Before It Embarrasses You by manutdadex(m): 2:26pm On Feb 19, 2015
haibe:

i know they should start by brushing at least twice daily and rinsing their mouths after every meal with flossing at least twice a week. A mouth rinse can help too.
there is also a tooth paste a patented cure for it "Therabreath". Na 4K+ for medplus herre in naija

1 Like

Re: Deal With Bad Breath Before It Embarrasses You by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:27pm On Feb 19, 2015
I cannot stand bad breath! A lot of people have very bad dental hygiene. They brush once in a day and think that's enough. Even when they brush, they do not brush their tongues well.

For me I brush in the morning, and then at night, I oil pull first with either coconut oil/olive oil, floss and then brush. And you'll never see me lacking mint chewing gum (My colleagues even call me chewing gum supplier at work) and freglis mints. So my breath is always on point.
Re: Deal With Bad Breath Before It Embarrasses You by olayinka63: 2:27pm On Feb 19, 2015
nairabetguru:
Banjo, however, notes that eating certain foods can also cause bad breath.
She says foods such as onion, garlic, and other vegetables and spices emit
foul odour after they have been broken down or when some particles are
stuck in-between the teeth and the gums.

prophet muhammad SAW said whoever eats garlic or onion should not pray alongside the other members in line with the post this authenticate the science divination of Muhammad SAW

1 Like

Re: Deal With Bad Breath Before It Embarrasses You by Nobody: 2:28pm On Feb 19, 2015
Invest in Listerine mouthwash, trust me Halitosis will die.
Re: Deal With Bad Breath Before It Embarrasses You by yoged(m): 3:32pm On Feb 19, 2015
Lagusta:
Fresh breath?

Haaaaaaaaa...

Oya smell my own, how does it scent like

Just like cologne right?? wink
covers nose. Hiannnnn. Dragon Breath.

1 Like

Re: Deal With Bad Breath Before It Embarrasses You by sexyjennik(f): 3:33pm On Feb 19, 2015
haibe:
Its really a bad thing. Am just scared to tell a close relation of mine that he has bad breath
It's very hard to say considering how they'll feel afterwards. I was able to tell an hostel mate of mine some years back when we were playing truth or dare with some of our hostel mates. When I asked him truth or dare? He said truth!!!
I asked him if he knew he had mouth and body odour shocked

He said he doesn't cheesy

Come and see the way they attacked him that day,i felt very bad for asking but I think he became conscious of what I told him cause after that day I didn't perceive any odour from the dude grin

1 Like

Re: Deal With Bad Breath Before It Embarrasses You by ask4bk(m): 5:35pm On Feb 19, 2015
Bad breath get im own advantage oh.

You easily stop any fierce public fight easily.

just say "Stop", and before u know fight don finish coz the fighters go run for safe air. E go do u like Jesus wey command wind with ordinary stop. grin grin
Re: Deal With Bad Breath Before It Embarrasses You by daxon001(m): 5:41pm On Feb 19, 2015
Lagusta:
Fresh breath? Haaaaaaaaa... Oya smell my own, how does it scent like Just like cologne right?? wink
my guy u no spell d ting well.
na colanut u won actually write between 'like' and 'right' shebi?

1 Like

Re: Deal With Bad Breath Before It Embarrasses You by daxon001(m): 6:15pm On Feb 19, 2015
Lagusta:
Fresh breath? Haaaaaaaaa... Oya smell my own, how does it scent like Just like cologne right?? wink
my guy u no spell d ting well.
na colanut u won actually write between 'like' and 'right'

1 Like

Re: Deal With Bad Breath Before It Embarrasses You by unbrandedcosy(m): 6:25pm On Feb 19, 2015
I once had a girl friend ,u can't stay with her in one room with windows closed without fainting. Anyway, I dey manage dey kpokpo her till we parted ways.
Re: Deal With Bad Breath Before It Embarrasses You by liljboy(m): 6:53pm On Feb 19, 2015
lol

Re: Deal With Bad Breath Before It Embarrasses You by Missmossy(f): 8:43pm On Feb 19, 2015
Eeyah pity him at 35 he has'nt settled down. I do hope he gets a solution to it asap.
Re: Deal With Bad Breath Before It Embarrasses You by Hardeyghold(m): 9:22am On Feb 20, 2015
NEWLY CRACKED: Mtn Unlimited Browsing Cheat

We finally decided to release the ultimate software that work perfectly with all WINDOWS(xp,vista,cooletc. And I can assure this work perfectly on Computer(Both Desktop and Laptop)TESTED!!! Neccessary requirements are has follows:

- Mtn simcard subscribed with mtn BIS either a day,a week or a month
- A Universal modem or a Blackberry Phone subscribed with MTN BIS.
Note: Using a blackberry phone,you will need Blackberry Desktop installed into your laptop with this Ultimate Software. And must be connected using a usb cord............... ..read more

http://www.hardeyghold.com/2015/02/newly-cracked-mtn-unlimited-browsing.html

you can request for screen shots
Re: Deal With Bad Breath Before It Embarrasses You by ismayl: 1:45pm On Feb 20, 2015
people who stigmatize HIV, and halitosis be arrested

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chocolate Royale Shut By NAFDAC For Distributing 1billion Naira Expired Goods / I Want To Add More Weight. / Not All Virgins Must Bleed On The First Night!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.