Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,764 members, 7,817,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Needs Ticket Fee From Lagos To London Of All Airline - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Needs Ticket Fee From Lagos To London Of All Airline (4203 Views)

So There Are Nigerians That Fly From Lagos To London Then To Abuja Than Direct? / Pls Whats The Ticket Fee From 9ja To Malysia, My Visa Is Out / Lagos To Bahamas Ticket Fee Price,any Idea? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Needs Ticket Fee From Lagos To London Of All Airline by SEUNGO: 10:26pm On Jan 06, 2009
I need cheap ticket 4rm airlines from lagos to london/lon
Re: Needs Ticket Fee From Lagos To London Of All Airline by darkroll(m): 6:03am On Jan 07, 2009
u want people to spoon feed u , google has not shut down my friend
Re: Needs Ticket Fee From Lagos To London Of All Airline by sfdaram(f): 11:05am On Jan 07, 2009
@ seungo

u can get cheap ticket to london on afriqiah,iberia & royal air maroc. if you are ready call heros travell on 01-8515371 or 08028315014 or send ur details(name,date of travel & return) to heroestravels@yahoo.com. we will make d booking 4 u
Re: Needs Ticket Fee From Lagos To London Of All Airline by tboy1(m): 5:21pm On Jan 07, 2009
SEUNGO:

I need cheap ticket from airlines from lagos to london/lon
Its so obvious you are not ready to travel because if u were, nairaland would be the last place you'll be.

1 Like

Re: Needs Ticket Fee From Lagos To London Of All Airline by insight04: 12:15am On Jan 12, 2009
Try Afriqiyah airlrines. Its the cheapest. Most poor Nigerians use this flight through Tripoli to get to UK
Re: Needs Ticket Fee From Lagos To London Of All Airline by Hesperus(m): 12:19am On Jan 12, 2009
insight04:

Try Afriqiyah airlrines. Its the cheapest. Most poor Nigerians use this flight through Tripoli to get to UK
Poor? I dont think any poor person would be thinkin of spending thousands of naira on airfares.

1 Like

Re: Needs Ticket Fee From Lagos To London Of All Airline by kolajoo(m): 7:58am On Aug 20, 2011
This is to inform all travelers that cash ticket to anywhere in the world with any airline available @good rate, try us now and i know you will have a successfully story to tell,

Contact for more inquiry/booking.
skiestravel@pacificwest.com

(1) (Reply)

Congratulations To Arik Air On Completing First Lagos To New York (jfk) Flight! / Get Student Visa 2 Ireland Within 2 Months / God Is Good Motors Terrible Bus (abuja)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.