Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,101 members, 7,811,099 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

What You Can Do To Cure Bad Breath - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What You Can Do To Cure Bad Breath (3058 Views)

What Causes Your Bad Breath? / 15 Ways To Cure Insomnia Without Medication / I'm Dying Of Social Killer(bad Breath) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What You Can Do To Cure Bad Breath by absoluteSuccess: 12:46pm On Feb 19, 2015
Now that bad breath is trending, it behooves on me as a source of viable treatment to share a little that might add profound information to what you already know. Bad breath can keep us silent in the midst of friend when we have a lot to share. As the saying goes, impression without expression leads to depression. Here are words of Peter Jaret on the issue, titled What You Can Do About Bad Breath.

Who hasn't had a moment of less-than-lovely breath? Bad breath, or halitosis, can get in the way of your social life and make you self-conscious and embarrassed. Fortunately, there are simple and effective ways to get a fresh mouth.

1. Brush and floss more frequently.

One of the prime causes of bad breath is plaque, the sticky buildup in your mouth that harbors bacteria. Food caught between teeth adds to the problem. All of us should brush at least twice a day and floss daily. If you're concerned about your breath, brush and floss a little more often. But don't overdo it. Brushing too aggressively can wear down enamel, making your teeth more vulnerable to decay.

2. Scrape your tongue.

The coating that normally forms on the tongue can host foul-smelling bacteria. To get rid of them, gently brush your tongue with your toothbrush. If it's too big to comfortably reach the back of your tongue, try a tongue scraper. "They're designed specifically to apply even pressure across the surface of the tongue area, removing bacteria, food debris, and dead cells that brushing alone can’t remove," says hygienist Pamela L. Quinones, past president of the American Dental Hygienists' Association.

3. Avoid foods that sour your breath.

Onions and garlic are the prime offenders. Unfortunately, brushing after you eat them doesn't help. "The volatile substances they contain make their way into your bloodstream and travel to your lungs, where you breathe them out," says dentist Richard Price, a spokesman for the American Dental Association. The only way to avoid the problem is to avoid eating them, especially before social or work occasions when you're mindful of your breath.

4. Kick the habit.

Bad breath is just one of many reasons not to smoke. Smoking damages gum tissue and stains teeth. It also makes you more likely to get oral cancer. Over-the-counter nicotine patches can help tame the urge. If you need a little help, make an appointment to talk to your doctor about quit-smoking programs or prescription medications that can help you give up tobacco for good.

http://www.webmd.com/oral-health/healthy-mouth-14/your-healthy-mouth/get-rid-bad-breath

Well if you will like to treat bad breath, bad teeth and the likes the alternative way, I'm here at your service.

Re: What You Can Do To Cure Bad Breath by eleko1: 1:30pm On Feb 19, 2015
Where is ur office?Need to send a lady to u ASAP(Lagos only)
absoluteSuccess:
Now that bad breath is trending, it behooves on me as a source of viable treatment to share a little that might add profound information to what you already know. Bad breath can keep us silent in the midst of friend when we have a lot to share. As the saying goes, impression without expression leads to depression. Here are words of Peter Jaret on the issue, titled What You Can Do About Bad Breath.

Who hasn't had a moment of less-than-lovely breath? Bad breath, or halitosis, can get in the way of your social life and make you self-conscious and embarrassed. Fortunately, there are simple and effective ways to get a fresh mouth.

1. Brush and floss more frequently.

One of the prime causes of bad breath is plaque, the sticky buildup in your mouth that harbors bacteria. Food caught between teeth adds to the problem. All of us should brush at least twice a day and floss daily. If you're concerned about your breath, brush and floss a little more often. But don't overdo it. Brushing too aggressively can wear down enamel, making your teeth more vulnerable to decay.

2. Scrape your tongue.

The coating that normally forms on the tongue can host foul-smelling bacteria. To get rid of them, gently brush your tongue with your toothbrush. If it's too big to comfortably reach the back of your tongue, try a tongue scraper. "They're designed specifically to apply even pressure across the surface of the tongue area, removing bacteria, food debris, and dead cells that brushing alone can’t remove," says hygienist Pamela L. Quinones, past president of the American Dental Hygienists' Association.

3. Avoid foods that sour your breath.

Onions and garlic are the prime offenders. Unfortunately, brushing after you eat them doesn't help. "The volatile substances they contain make their way into your bloodstream and travel to your lungs, where you breathe them out," says dentist Richard Price, a spokesman for the American Dental Association. The only way to avoid the problem is to avoid eating them, especially before social or work occasions when you're mindful of your breath.

4. Kick the habit.

Bad breath is just one of many reasons not to smoke. Smoking damages gum tissue and stains teeth. It also makes you more likely to get oral cancer. Over-the-counter nicotine patches can help tame the urge. If you need a little help, make an appointment to talk to your doctor about quit-smoking programs or prescription medications that can help you give up tobacco for good.

http://www.webmd.com/oral-health/healthy-mouth-14/your-healthy-mouth/get-rid-bad-breath

Well if you will like to treat bad breath, bad teeth and the likes the alternative way, I'm here at your service.

Re: What You Can Do To Cure Bad Breath by absoluteSuccess: 12:26pm On Feb 20, 2015
eleko1:
Where is ur office?Need to send a lady to u ASAP(Lagos only)

call me,

My office is @ 421/423, Lagos Abeokuta Expressway,
Ile Epo B/Stop, Oke Odo, Lagos.
Re: What You Can Do To Cure Bad Breath by eleko1: 12:32pm On Feb 20, 2015
absoluteSuccess:

call me,

My office is @ 421/423, Lagos Abeokuta Expressway,
Ile Epo B/Stop, Oke Odo, Lagos.
ok like how much for treatment
Re: What You Can Do To Cure Bad Breath by absoluteSuccess: 12:54pm On Feb 20, 2015
eleko1:
ok like how much for treatment

Prepare about 10k. What you need are

1. Garlic Oil essential softjel [2k]
2. 6. Flavoured tea 2 packs [5k]
3. Rose Oligosaccharide [3000k]

I can't guarantee you will get Rose oligosaccharide by 2morrow because of demand.

The next option is more expensive, it goes for 10k, but very effective.

It will help re-culture your digestive tract over a period of time of usage, from weeds of unfriendly
bacteria and renew your colon by cleansing and purging it of toxic organic debris.
Re: What You Can Do To Cure Bad Breath by absoluteSuccess: 1:04pm On Feb 20, 2015
Garlic help fight internal ulcer or bacteria infection that might be festering without you knowing, except for the unfriendly breath.

six flavored tea help fight and nourish your digestive system and enhances digestion.

Oligosaccharides are pro-biotic needed by everyone for healthy intestinal functions and digestion.
Re: What You Can Do To Cure Bad Breath by eleko1: 1:25pm On Feb 20, 2015
absoluteSuccess:

Prepare about 10k. What you need are

1. Garlic Oil essential softjel [2k]
2. 6. Flavoured tea 2 packs [5k]
3. Rose Oligosaccharide [3000k]

I can't guarantee you will get Rose oligosaccharide by 2morrow because of demand.

The next option is more expensive, it goes for 10k, but very effective.

It will help re-culture your digestive tract over a period of time of usage, from weeds of unfriendly
bacteria and renew your colon by cleansing and purging it of toxic organic debris.
i'll discuss with her and get back to u

1 Like

Re: What You Can Do To Cure Bad Breath by luthorcorp: 11:35pm On May 08, 2015
eleko1:
i'll discuss with her and get back to u
hmm nice to know
Re: What You Can Do To Cure Bad Breath by eleko1: 3:23am On May 09, 2015
luthorcorp:
hmm nice to know someone has a confident cure for badbreath but if its the type that happened to me then all that is all gonna be a waste of time and resources,mine lasted more than 5yrs and during this period i spent a fortune,i went around many places,i even became paranoid that its someone in my village that sent it to me,afterall thats what everyone was telling me in form of an insult.....to cut the whole stories brief,after spending millions on it i finally met someone who gave me what i first underestimated @ first but it worked miracuously.......u might think dis is a joke but get back to me after this igridents fail you......smartestelvis@gmail.com,08082801194
call/whatsaap her on 08075167398.Her name his busola.where do u reside?
Re: What You Can Do To Cure Bad Breath by eleko1: 3:30am On May 09, 2015
luthorcorp:
hmm nice to know someone has a confident cure for badbreath but if its the type that happened to me then all that is all gonna be a waste of time and resources,mine lasted more than 5yrs and during this period i spent a fortune,i went around many places,i even became paranoid that its someone in my village that sent it to me,afterall thats what everyone was telling me in form of an insult.....to cut the whole stories brief,after spending millions on it i finally met someone who gave me what i first underestimated @ first but it worked miracuously.......u might think dis is a joke but get back to me after this igridents fail you......smartestelvis@gmail.com,08082801194
u spend millions to cure bad breath?I am not sure she can afford that Millions oooo
Re: What You Can Do To Cure Bad Breath by luthorcorp: 7:58am On May 09, 2015
eleko1:
u spend millions to cure bad breath?I am not sure she can afford that Millions oooo
trust me that thing can ruin everything around u ranging from ur mariage to your employment,i couldnt graduate becoz of it coz mine was much more complicated,but bottom line is the money is not a problem,u mite think it is but u u find out that the meds u buying is not workin thats when you know u have a bigger problem than money
Re: What You Can Do To Cure Bad Breath by luthorcorp: 8:02am On May 09, 2015
eleko1:
well how nice 4 u looking out for her but she should call me,maybe sending her my no isnt such a bad idea coz i'm just offering to help out....i can't immagine someone being strapped down helpless becoz of a thing called badbreath....i can really feel wot she is goin tru rite now
Re: What You Can Do To Cure Bad Breath by luthorcorp: 8:04am On May 09, 2015
eleko1:
by the way i reside in lagos..
Re: What You Can Do To Cure Bad Breath by eleko1: 8:05am On May 09, 2015
Where are u now?And how much is ur product/medicine
luthorcorp:
trust me that thing can ruin everything around u ranging from ur mariage to your employment,i couldnt graduate becoz of it coz mine was much more complicated,but bottom line is the money is not a problem,u mite think it is but u u find out that the meds u buying is not workin thats when you know u have a bigger problem than money
Re: What You Can Do To Cure Bad Breath by eleko1: 8:11am On May 09, 2015
Where in Lagos?
luthorcorp:
Re: What You Can Do To Cure Bad Breath by eleko1: 8:18am On May 09, 2015
Ur lagos address pls
luthorcorp:
Re: What You Can Do To Cure Bad Breath by luthorcorp: 8:57am On May 09, 2015
eleko1:
Ur lagos address pls
opposite ojo army cantonment,gojere.....try calling me so we talk more thoroughly
Re: What You Can Do To Cure Bad Breath by eleko1: 9:19am On May 09, 2015
I gave her Ur num,it is left to her to call U.
luthorcorp:
opposite ojo army cantonment,gojere.....try calling me so we talk more thoroughly
Re: What You Can Do To Cure Bad Breath by luthorcorp: 9:27am On May 09, 2015
eleko1:
I gave her Ur num,it is left to her to call U.
yea thats wot i expect to hear from you,if truely she is suffering from it she's gonna ring me like a lighten bolt...
Re: What You Can Do To Cure Bad Breath by eleko1: 9:34am On May 09, 2015
So,how much is Ur charge and are u going to give her medicine o what?I dnt want anything that'll stain my reputation/friendship with her family.Tell me exactly ur charge
luthorcorp:
yea thats wot i expect to hear from you,if truely she is suffering from it she's gonna ring me like a lighten bolt...
Re: What You Can Do To Cure Bad Breath by luthorcorp: 9:43am On May 09, 2015
eleko1:
So,how much is Ur charge and are u going to give her medicine o what?I dnt want anything that'll stain my reputation/friendship with her family.Tell me exactly ur charge
lolz like i said earlier,money should be d least of our worries coz wen its cured trust me,you would be willing to even pay me far more than i ask,immagine u being a bank manager and such ailment is threatining ur stand there,you would be willing to pay a million 2 get a cure,so try 2 call me first n then we discuss properly...i'm a cosiderate person.thnks
Re: What You Can Do To Cure Bad Breath by luthorcorp: 11:11am On May 09, 2015
eleko1:
okay if you still dont prefer to call,my charge is plain #15000 only for the first dose which will last for 2wks,by then the digestive tract and her liver and kidneys should be working properly,then the final dose is #10000....most times my patients rearly come back for the final dose......
Re: What You Can Do To Cure Bad Breath by eleko1: 1:31pm On May 09, 2015
It is left for her to call U nd I believe she'll do that as soon s possible.think u quote millions b4?
luthorcorp:
okay if you still dont prefer to call,my charge is plain #15000 only for the first dose which will last for 2wks,by then the digestive tract and her liver and kidneys should be working properly,then the final dose is #10000....most times my patients rearly come back for the final dose......
Re: What You Can Do To Cure Bad Breath by absoluteSuccess: 4:36pm On May 09, 2015
Whatever happens?

(1) (Reply)

Burns: Types, Treatments, And More / MUST READ: Reasons We Should Avoid Junk Foods. / Hibberium Small Chop For Events

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.