Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Making Money In Real Estate Investment: An Introduction… By Bukola Ogunsola - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Making Money In Real Estate Investment: An Introduction… By Bukola Ogunsola (952 Views)

Video:Invest Your Money Where You Are Sure Of High Returns,Invest In Real Estate / 3 Advantages That Make Bitcoin Investment An Attractive Money Making Option / Real Estate Investment Strategies............... By Bukola Ogunsola. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Making Money In Real Estate Investment: An Introduction… By Bukola Ogunsola by grittnnitt(f): 1:09pm On Feb 19, 2015
Traditionally, the basic idea for those buying and selling real estate is usually to purchase a property that is undervalued and then sell it at a higher price, possibly after some time or after some improvements are done to the property. This strategy can also be used to purchase properties during times of low prices and then sell them later when prices have risen.
Some other individuals also make money in real estate by buying properties and then renting them out to other people or to businesses. This strategy involves having a certain amount of property management skills to be successful since you or your agent will need to vet potential renters, receive their rent payments, and then clean up and fix things during the period of their tenancy and also after they have vacated the property.
Still others can make money in real estate by purchasing an old property that requires repair or upgrading. They can then make the most cost effective improvements that will give the property a good chance of being sold at a higher price.
However, in the modern day economy, there are several other ways of making money in real estate investment. I have taken time to do an extensive research on this subject matter. In my subsequent write-ups, I will take time to discuss my findings.
To be continued…

Bukola Ogunsola is the Managing Director of Gritt n Nitt Limited, a real estate consultancy firm. She is an expert in the field of property management, agency and other related services.
+2348037223516, bukolaogunsola@ngritt.com
Re: Making Money In Real Estate Investment: An Introduction… By Bukola Ogunsola by deennest: 2:42pm On Feb 19, 2015
shocked shocked watching!! interested!!

(1) (Reply)

Has Anyone Gotten Help From Givers Forum In The Past One Week? / Before You Start That New Biz, Read This First / MMM Releases 2017 Rules For Participants As It Gets Set To Unfreeze Accounts On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.