Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,324 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:39 AM

Check Out These Funny Types Of Selfies + Funniest Selfie Proposal Ever - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Check Out These Funny Types Of Selfies + Funniest Selfie Proposal Ever (3961 Views)

Some Of The Most Ridiculous Selfies Ever Shared By Nigerian Youths Online (pics) / 11 Things You Can Do With Your Phone's Camera Other Than Selfies / LOL Check Out These Funny Phone Wifi Names. Crazy I Tell You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out These Funny Types Of Selfies + Funniest Selfie Proposal Ever by adeolazzy: 1:13pm On Feb 19, 2015
Who agrees with me that the Selfie Trend has come to stay. The earliest usage of the word selfie has been traced to 2002 when it first appeared in an Australian internet forum (ABC Online) on 13 September.

I don’t think there is anyone in Nigeria that hasn’t taken a selfie before ( Talking about those with Smartphones). So I bring to you some funny types of Selfies I know of .. Please note this isn’t serious .. just something for you to laugh at.

1. The Duck Face Selfie ( This is when you push your lips together in a combination of a pout and a pucker, giving the impression you have larger cheekbones and bigger lips.)

How to take: Simply bring your lips forward and snap! For best results make sure your lips look like a duck’s own..ensure to try different angles till you get the perfect duck face ( See picture below)

2. Car Selfie AKA The Seatbelt Selfie (This Selfie is popular among the Gents and, of course, it is a selfie that is taken in the car …duh! )

How to take one: Make sure the view of the car is captured alongside your face.. be sure to use your seatbelts for better results. ( see picture below)

For more funny types of selfies visit [url][/url]

1 Like

Re: Check Out These Funny Types Of Selfies + Funniest Selfie Proposal Ever by makazona(m): 1:14pm On Feb 19, 2015
we too dey overdo

1 Like

Re: Check Out These Funny Types Of Selfies + Funniest Selfie Proposal Ever by Warlord3000(m): 2:22pm On Feb 19, 2015
Now am suspecting you...

Why all your opened threads coming from the same source shocked

Stalker or alternate moniker? tongue
Re: Check Out These Funny Types Of Selfies + Funniest Selfie Proposal Ever by adeolazzy: 2:57pm On Feb 19, 2015
Warlord3000:
Now am suspecting you...

Why all your opened threads coming from the same source shocked

Stalker or alternate moniker? tongue

Lol .. guy neither of the above oh.. Just helping a friend cc @topsytechy
Re: Check Out These Funny Types Of Selfies + Funniest Selfie Proposal Ever by Prosperousayo: 3:48pm On Feb 19, 2015
COOL
Re: Check Out These Funny Types Of Selfies + Funniest Selfie Proposal Ever by DoroBen: 4:15pm On Feb 19, 2015
LOL Just read it .. this MissTechy girl sha (Y)
Re: Check Out These Funny Types Of Selfies + Funniest Selfie Proposal Ever by Lawkee(m): 5:51pm On Feb 19, 2015
And see dat guy face==>undecided
Re: Check Out These Funny Types Of Selfies + Funniest Selfie Proposal Ever by Chubhie: 6:27pm On Feb 19, 2015

4 Likes

Re: Check Out These Funny Types Of Selfies + Funniest Selfie Proposal Ever by Kelklein(m): 7:14pm On Feb 19, 2015
Monalisa be like....5th cc. selfie..

1 Like

Re: Check Out These Funny Types Of Selfies + Funniest Selfie Proposal Ever by Nobody: 8:01pm On Feb 19, 2015
iambest:
Join the illuminati in Nigeria and become rich, powerful and famous..call 08140013736 for more info
ode
Re: Check Out These Funny Types Of Selfies + Funniest Selfie Proposal Ever by TechyGirl(f): 9:10pm On Feb 19, 2015
Wow @adeolazzy .. thanks God bless
Re: Check Out These Funny Types Of Selfies + Funniest Selfie Proposal Ever by Generalkorex(m): 10:17pm On Feb 19, 2015
Re: Check Out These Funny Types Of Selfies + Funniest Selfie Proposal Ever by 100Cents: 10:40pm On Feb 19, 2015
Kelklein:
Monalisa be like....5th cc. selfie..

Is that Monalisa Chinda ?
Re: Check Out These Funny Types Of Selfies + Funniest Selfie Proposal Ever by player007(m): 11:38pm On Feb 19, 2015
iambest:
Join the illuminati in Nigeria and become rich, powerful and famous..call 08140013736 for more info
What will it profit a man to gain the whole world and still losse his soul?
There are no shortcuts to grateness.

1 Like

Re: Check Out These Funny Types Of Selfies + Funniest Selfie Proposal Ever by Akosbaba(m): 12:23am On Feb 20, 2015
Okay
Re: Check Out These Funny Types Of Selfies + Funniest Selfie Proposal Ever by JobLink007(m): 12:47am On Feb 20, 2015
Selfie is a way to self centeredness, still take pics of other too, plix...lol
Re: Check Out These Funny Types Of Selfies + Funniest Selfie Proposal Ever by Misterdhee1(m): 2:15am On Feb 20, 2015
Re: Check Out These Funny Types Of Selfies + Funniest Selfie Proposal Ever by spenoiya(m): 9:44am On Feb 20, 2015
Prosperousayo:
COOL

Am interested!!!!
Re: Check Out These Funny Types Of Selfies + Funniest Selfie Proposal Ever by Whizpeter(m): 11:04am On Feb 20, 2015
Incase
Re: Check Out These Funny Types Of Selfies + Funniest Selfie Proposal Ever by Nobody: 3:30pm On Feb 20, 2015
one fact is that. i actually know this girl. #we attended the same sec sch

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Phone With 12GB, 1TB Internal Storage And 60MP Camera / I Finally Got My Xiaomi Note 8 / Seriously How Can I Hack My Nokia E5-00

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.