Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Who Is The Finest In Destinys Child? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Is The Finest In Destinys Child? (9003 Views)

Which Celebrity Has The Finest Baby? (photos) / Finest Pictures Of Tonto Dikeh, The Hottest Nollywood Actress/Singer / Annie Idibia - 2Face Is The Finest Man Alive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Finest In Destinys Child? by kyd4lyf(f): 10:20am On Aug 28, 2006
Hi all!
here are some cool beyonce pictures

Re: Who Is The Finest In Destinys Child? by kyd4lyf(f): 10:25am On Aug 28, 2006
kelly rowland

Re: Who Is The Finest In Destinys Child? by bee22(f): 10:30am On Aug 28, 2006
i think kelly's the finest.
Re: Who Is The Finest In Destinys Child? by kyd4lyf(f): 10:32am On Aug 28, 2006
the girls

Re: Who Is The Finest In Destinys Child? by kyd4lyf(f): 10:34am On Aug 28, 2006
i think it is beyonce o
its nt evry time kelly is fine
Re: Who Is The Finest In Destinys Child? by iice(f): 12:01pm On Aug 28, 2006
I think facially, kelly is the finest
Re: Who Is The Finest In Destinys Child? by kyd4lyf(f): 4:24pm On Aug 28, 2006
wat about body? who has more shape
Re: Who Is The Finest In Destinys Child? by iice(f): 4:31pm On Aug 28, 2006
Well beyonce is bootylicious as the term goes, i always liked michelle's bod thou cheesy until she started fading away
Re: Who Is The Finest In Destinys Child? by KOOL9JA: 5:38pm On Aug 28, 2006
BEYONCE
Re: Who Is The Finest In Destinys Child? by Hotstepper(f): 4:49am On Aug 29, 2006
Kelly is the finest, shez a definiton of BLACK BEAUTY
Re: Who Is The Finest In Destinys Child? by Zappking: 5:10pm On Sep 24, 2006
I CANT SAY THE FINEST BECAUSE I HAVE MET BOTH OF THEM BEFORE ONCE IN BOND STREET
ON ANOTHER OCCASSION ON MY BUS TO KENSAL RISE ANOTHER DURING PREPARATION FOR NOTHINGHILL GATE CARNIVAL ANOTHER BY THE DRESS REGIMMENT BY KNIGTHSBRIDGE AND
ANOTHER BY AN AFTER SHOW PARTY IN A NITE CLUB IN GOLDERS GREEN.I LIKE BOTH OF THEM
BUT THEY ARE TOO DEEP IN CONVERSATION.
BUT THAT BLACK BEAUTY ONE MAY BE THE ONE I MET ONE DAY BY MY FRIENDS ESTATE IN WEMBLY
THAT BABY NEARLY THROW ME OFF THIS CARNAL BRIDGE.SHE LOOK PRETTY AND ALL AMERICAN THAT
DAY.
Re: Who Is The Finest In Destinys Child? by iice(f): 5:14pm On Sep 24, 2006
uhuh
Re: Who Is The Finest In Destinys Child? by biomic(f): 5:25pm On Sep 24, 2006
i feel kelly is the finest,

Re: Who Is The Finest In Destinys Child? by londoner: 9:26pm On Sep 24, 2006
Not that it really matters, Beyonce is definately prettier, but when both made up they are about the same. I saw B, Kelly, Michelle and Farrah, no/little make up, no weave (jeans and T-shirt) etc and I actually didn't recognise Kelly at all, she looks very different in person, very plain. Beyonce looks better without the overdone makeup, which Kelly can carry off.

They all seem like nice ladies though, neither are unattractive.
Re: Who Is The Finest In Destinys Child? by toptho(f): 1:04pm On Sep 25, 2006
i think it's kelly.but the body has to be beyonce!
Re: Who Is The Finest In Destinys Child? by saintkola(m): 3:38pm On Oct 02, 2006
beyonce has dat nice figure. without make-up, mitchelle is d finest !
Re: Who Is The Finest In Destinys Child? by londoner: 4:49pm On Oct 02, 2006
Re: Who Is The Finest In Destinys Child? by cecipopula(f): 9:08am On Oct 03, 2006
beyonce is the finnest of all
Re: Who Is The Finest In Destinys Child? by oge4real(f): 12:02pm On Oct 03, 2006
me wink wink wink
Re: Who Is The Finest In Destinys Child? by uchetobi(f): 3:10pm On Oct 03, 2006
Beyonce is finer in face, in body, with charisma, with voice, with talent. Name it all. Kelly is fine but she looks like a horse sometimes. Michelle is not just in their league. I’ve never seen her and gone wow” u know what I mean
Re: Who Is The Finest In Destinys Child? by geebabe(f): 3:49pm On Oct 03, 2006
tough decision undecidedbut i think kelly is finer in everything
Re: Who Is The Finest In Destinys Child? by Gamine(f): 4:16pm On Oct 03, 2006
Beyonce definitely is all that!
Re: Who Is The Finest In Destinys Child? by satsykim(f): 12:37pm On Oct 04, 2006
kelly is definately the finest,assuming d spotlight was on kelly all dis while not beyonce,most pple wud have said d finest was kelly.beyonce was trained since she was a kid to be who she is today,its true,not a rumour or smething,because her mum is there costume designer and her dad is d director.think of it beyonce has been d center of attraction since there hit single;no no no;.so kelly is finest
Re: Who Is The Finest In Destinys Child? by ameenah(f): 4:09pm On Oct 04, 2006
If everyone wants to be real,its very obvious Beyonce is better looking with and especially without makeup, besides beauty is an overall thing and we all know who will have heads turning.Kelly is pretty, but B is definately the finest.
Re: Who Is The Finest In Destinys Child? by salaks: 11:45pm On Oct 08, 2006
Facially kelly rowland is d finest,booty wise,Beyonce is a hot mama.While Michelle is jst an old lady wit a shrilly voice.
Re: Who Is The Finest In Destinys Child? by salaks: 11:48pm On Oct 08, 2006
Facially kelly rowland is d finest,booty wise,Beyonce is a hot mama.While Michelle is jst an old lady wit a shrilly voice.
Re: Who Is The Finest In Destinys Child? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 09, 2006
when u talk about beauty,it is some one who is beautiful with or without makeup;therefore michelle and kellie fits in this category.
Re: Who Is The Finest In Destinys Child? by londoner: 9:11pm On Oct 10, 2006
Kennygee have you seen them all without makeup?, lol, I have.
kennygee:

when u talk about beauty,it is some one who is beautiful with or without makeup;therefore michelle and kellie fits in this category.
Re: Who Is The Finest In Destinys Child? by chinesedoll(f): 10:29pm On Oct 10, 2006
Facially kelly si d finest
Nobody is talking abt michelle.
Re: Who Is The Finest In Destinys Child? by Phlota(f): 12:49pm On Oct 11, 2006
Certainly, Beyonce is the finest
Re: Who Is The Finest In Destinys Child? by sy2000(f): 7:21pm On Oct 21, 2006
Kelly Rowland[b][/b][flash=200,200][/flash]
Re: Who Is The Finest In Destinys Child? by anabell(f): 6:58pm On Jan 13, 2007
to me kelly is d bomb

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Mocks Muslims Over Logos Olori Video, Shades Dem With Tweets / Olamide,davido And Wizkid Who Is The Richest / Girl Removes Bra Dance Naked At Big Brother Audition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.