Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,881 members, 7,813,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

"Must" One Of The Most Miss-used Word In Sermons - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Must" One Of The Most Miss-used Word In Sermons (521 Views)

16 Short Sermons To Change Your Life / Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministry Sermons / 10 Sermons Most Young Ladies Will Likely Turn Deaf Ears To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Must" One Of The Most Miss-used Word In Sermons by sidespin: 1:48pm On Feb 19, 2015
01 MUST

John 3:7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, YE MUST BE BORN AGAIN.

John 4:24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him MUST WORSHIP HIM IN SPIRIT AND IN TRUTH.

Acts 4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby WE MUST BE SAVED.

Acts 15:24 (We must not keep d law) Forasmuch as we have heard, that certain which went out from us have troubled you with words, subverting your souls, saying,Ye MUST be circumcised, and keep the law: to whom we gave no such commandment:

Acts 16:30-31 And brought them out, and said, Sirs, what MUST I do to be saved? They replied, "Believe in the Lord Jesus and you will be saved, along with everyone in your household."

Mark 2:22 And no man putteth new wine into old bottles: else the new wine doth burst the bottles, and the wine is spilled, and the bottles will be marred: but new wine MUST be put into new bottles.

Luke 5:38 But new wine must be put into new bottles; and both are preserved.

Mark 13:10 And the gospel MUST first be published among all nations.

Luke 4:43 And he said unto them, I must preach the kingdom of God to other cities also: for therefore am I sent.

John 9:4 I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.

John 10:16 And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.

Acts 14:22 Confirming the souls of the disciples, and exhorting them to continue in the faith, and that we must through much tribulation enter into the kingdom of God.

Romans 13:5 Wherefore ye MUST needs be subject (to authorities), not only for wrath, but also for conscience sake.

1 Timothy 3:2 A bishop then MUST be blameless, the husband of one wife, vigilant, sober, of good behaviour, given to hospitality, apt to teach;

1 Timothy 3:7 Moreover he must have a good report of them which are without; lest he fall into reproach and the snare of the devil.

1 Timothy 3:8 Likewise must the deacons be grave, not doubletongued, not given to much wine, not greedy of filthy lucre;

1 Timothy 3:11 Even so (Deacon’s wives) must their wives be grave, not slanderers, sober, faithful in all things.

2 Timothy 2:24 And the servant of the Lord MUST not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient,

Titus 1:7 For a bishop must be blameless, as the steward of God; not selfwilled, not soon angry, not given to wine, no striker, not given to filthy lucre;

Hebrews 11:6 But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God MUST believe that he is, and that He is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.
1 Corinthians 15:53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.

2 Corinthians 5:10 For we MUST all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad.

2 Corinthians 11:30 If I must needs glory, I will glory of the things which concern mine infirmities.

2 Timothy 2:6 The husbandman that laboureth must be first partaker of the fruits.

Hebrews 13:17 Obey them that have the rule over you, and submit yourselves: for they watch for your souls, as they that must give account, that they may do it with joy, and not with grief: for that is unprofitable for you.

(1) (Reply)

When That Burden Comes On You To Pray, Pray! Someone’s Dear Life May Be On The L / Prayer For Election / Cathedral Profits From The Gullibility Of Catholics Via The Shroud Of Turin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.