Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,099 members, 7,818,286 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Akpabio Secretly Donates To Buhari's Campaign? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio Secretly Donates To Buhari's Campaign? (69443 Views)

Buhari's Campaign Promise Of Defeating Boko Haram About To Be Delivered / Atiku Makes The First Public Appearance At Buhari’s Campaign Rally (see Photo) / 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akpabio Secretly Donates To Buhari's Campaign? by patpaul: 12:05pm On Feb 20, 2015
Anybody who stays or is from Akwaibom and knows that paper, so called 'concord' will not take this topic seriously. Concord is opposition paper and has been used over the years to fight Gov Akpabio and his performing Govt in Akwaibom state, albeit, to no avail.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Secretly Donates To Buhari's Campaign? by Rotimiabbasjoor: 2:09pm On Feb 20, 2015
BashirAhmad1:
Fear of Prsion: Governor Godswill Akpabio of Akwa Ibom, secretly donates to Muhammadu Buhari's Campaign

As much as one chooses not to dignify callous reports such as these with a response..to me, this is a filthy

mix of cowardice and total lack of integrity from the lowlifes disseminating hate against a Man of the

people...Gov Godswill Akpabio! It is interesting to note that his accomplishments have attracted businesses to

the state, countless number of tourist visit the state and spend their badly needed cash on visits. Foreign friends who visited Akwa Ibom can't stop singing praises about the state. Now, we

understand the idea of smearing an opponent with mess to make him look bad, Godswill Akpabio cant do

me wrong...Gbaaaam!

Re: Akpabio Secretly Donates To Buhari's Campaign? by ihotu: 2:59pm On Feb 20, 2015
Exactly! Looks like a libellous post else, who can explain the policeman in the picture?
bakila:
Are you sure this guy is not being paraded by the police for that publication?
Re: Akpabio Secretly Donates To Buhari's Campaign? by Donc56: 3:40pm On Feb 20, 2015
Who posts this rubbish ? Everyone knows that this is not possible.
Re: Akpabio Secretly Donates To Buhari's Campaign? by Donc56: 3:41pm On Feb 20, 2015
Idle minds at work. If you have nothing doing, come let me employ you
Re: Akpabio Secretly Donates To Buhari's Campaign? by OguOddiee: 4:09pm On Feb 20, 2015
JAZES:
We all want him out cos we all voted him in and he has performed below par
If all the completed projects on ground in Akwa-Ibom are your definition of below par, i would honestly love to see your idea of an expected performance, it must be heavenly. metechew!! insatiable People.
Re: Akpabio Secretly Donates To Buhari's Campaign? by FrancaBee: 4:32pm On Feb 20, 2015
Why should i take any publication on Gov Akpabio from the Concord seriously?, it has been the norm in their numerous attempts to tarnish Gov Akpabio's name. Akpabo in my opinion still remains the best performing Governor of the current Administration till date. to all of you screaming Change here and there, are we voting for the Party or for credible candidates? the same people using the idea of change for cover are the same people who could not perform under PDP, and kept stealing and looting. what change will they bring then?
Re: Akpabio Secretly Donates To Buhari's Campaign? by issadanmallam: 4:44pm On Feb 20, 2015
ihotu:
Exactly! Looks like a libellous post else, who can explain the policeman in the picture?

Most certainly he should be. its usually the police/ culprit pose in the photo if you observe closely.
Re: Akpabio Secretly Donates To Buhari's Campaign? by issadanmallam: 4:48pm On Feb 20, 2015
Completely false story as most people would capitalize on such to draw attention to their sites as Nairaland has just done. i mean even if there was some Atom of truth is this what you would present as evidence? come on!!, even a toddler would be able refute that publication.
Re: Akpabio Secretly Donates To Buhari's Campaign? by chidilly: 5:26pm On Feb 20, 2015
Okokobioko! Because say wetin happen? Akpabio would never donate to that cause. Between Akpabio has nothing to fear. The number one working governor. He has done too well. Please visit Akwaibom state and see infrastructure and how he has transform the state. I too believe Akpabio!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Al-Mustapha: How Abacha Died! Didn’t Die After Eating Apples From Prostitutes / Photos Of People Attacked In Rivers State Today Viewers Discretion Advised!! / What An APC Fan Was Doing In Akwa Ibom State (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.