Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,711 members, 7,820,492 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Photos: Davido Hangs Out With Femi Otedola - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Davido Hangs Out With Femi Otedola (614 Views)

Davido Hangs Out With Usher Raymond And His Crew / Davido Hangs Out With A Lady At A Wedding In Ghana (Photos, Video) / Davido Hangs Out With Chelsea Players After Their Victory Over Tottenham (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Davido Hangs Out With Femi Otedola by Joshkid(m): 2:26pm On Feb 19, 2015
Music star and billionaire son Davido has been
hanging out with billionaire business man, Femi
Otedola. They were out together some days ago
(left) and Davido shared another picture of both of
them on a boat cruise recently (right)

Source:- www.lindaikeji..in/2015/02/photos-davido-hangs-out-with-femi.html?m=1

Re: Photos: Davido Hangs Out With Femi Otedola by buygala(m): 2:56pm On Feb 19, 2015
Young money hanging out with Old money

Since I wasn't born with a silver spoon, nor any kind of spoon at all, let me hustle and get my own Golden Spoon.... embarassed

JOIN U GUYS SOON

(1) (Reply)

Whoop!!! Check Out Kanye West New Video Game Where You Help His Mom Get To Heave / Claire Richards Goes Uncladed As She Proves Inanorexic / BREAKING News: Actor Harrison Ford Rushed To Hospital Following Plane Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.