Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,026 members, 7,825,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos) (47862 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Commissions 2nd Nkpogu Bridge With Wike (pics) / Jonathan Commissions The Flyover Bridge At Kundila Roundabout, Kano - Photos / Commissioning Of 4 Nigerian Navy Warships By President Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos) by kuuljay(m): 4:57pm On Feb 20, 2015
Demdem:
The drunkard look amazed. He isn't used to this.
Get him a canoe and see him do
wonders.
guy!!! You don make fall off my chair.chai!!! Guys wicked

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos) by omenka(m): 5:01pm On Feb 20, 2015
Demdem:
wonders.
Haba naw bros!!!

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Think I just broke a rib!! RotfLmfao!! grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos) by Grahamjnr(m): 11:04am On Feb 21, 2015
Demdem:
wonders.
You think this' politics? You're insulting an elder which the Bible clearly forbids. The Bible says their lamp shall be snuffed out and they shall walk in utter darkness. Ask ur father, that's if u have one, cos you've proven yourself more of a bastard than a fool!
Re: Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos) by Demdem(m): 5:59pm On Feb 21, 2015
Grahamjnr:

You think this' politics? You're insulting an elder which the Bible clearly forbids. The Bible says their lamp shall be snuffed out and they shall walk in utter darkness. Ask ur father, that's if u have one, cos you've proven yourself more of a bastard than a fool!

Fool carry ur elder tori elsewhere. What foolish elder comes on live TV to tell his citizens that he doesn't give a damn?
Again, ur "bastardic" state, though true not an issue here. Go face ur cursed lineage.
Re: Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos) by FazzyKachi(m): 6:37pm On Feb 21, 2015
hermesprogidy:

See frustration!!! better don't die before your time. Go sleep.

cool :cool I understand u r timid sha! Empty vessel..nokia don give u privilege na! Still using your kidney and not ur brains.. #issAllowed tho #/GrowUp biko
Re: Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos) by InglishTeechar(m): 1:31pm On Feb 22, 2015
Demdem:

Fool, ur cursed papa is inconsequential to us here.
The arseholee is also my president courtesy ur useless kind that placed him there simply because he once had no
shoes.

It is obvious you had a difficult childhood(this is why you lack respect for elders including your parents)...its either you are a bastard or the man banging your mother is not your real father.
Re: Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos) by InglishTeechar(m): 1:37pm On Feb 22, 2015
Demdem:

Fool carry ur elder tori elsewhere. What foolish elder comes on live TV to tell his citizens that he doesn't give a damn?
Again, ur "bastardic" state, though true not an issue here. Go face ur cursed lineage.

It is obvious you had a difficult childhood(this is why you lack respect for elders including your parents)...its either you are a bastard or the man banging your mother is not your real father
Re: Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos) by InglishTeechar(m): 1:48pm On Feb 22, 2015
Demdem:

The arseholee is also my president courtesy ur useless kind that placed him there simply because he once had no
shoes.

Mark my word and write todays date on your diary...children will pee on your head, you will never see old age, children will dispise you, you will be discribed as "that useless man", you will never regain your senses until you die and your dead body will never be found for burial, you will surely die before your time...no man born of a woman will be able to undo this curse placed on you. So shall it be because you disrespect the elders, as your end approaches it approaches with great pain.
Re: Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos) by Demdem(m): 4:22pm On Feb 22, 2015
InglishTeechar:

Mark my word and write todays date on your diary...children will pee on my head, i will never see old age, children will dispise me, i will be discribed as "that useless man", i will never regain my senses until i die and my dead body will never be found for burial, i will surely die before my time...no man born of a woman will be able to undo this curse placed on me. So shall it be because I Av chosen to respect a fool, as my end approaches it approaches with great pain.

Amen......u are eternally doomed. grin
Re: Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos) by Demdem(m): 4:26pm On Feb 22, 2015
InglishTeechar:

It is obvious you had a difficult childhood(this is why you lack respect for elders including your parents)...its either you are a bastard or the man banging your mother is not your real father.

Fool, ur cursed childhood is none of our business here neither is the mad man constantly servicing ur mama.
The issue at stake here is about Jonah-daftt, the cursed one.
Re: Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos) by hermesprogidy(m): 5:58pm On Feb 22, 2015
FazzyKachi:

cool :cool I understand u r timid sha! Empty vessel..nokia don give u privilege na! Still using your kidney and not ur brains.. #issAllowed tho #/GrowUp biko
It's either you're just a child who grew up in a dysfunctional home or just a failed adult lashing out at society. am not going to dignify your cretinous existence with a reply anymore and am not going to add to your low self esteem by calling you a slowpoke ( which is obvious anyway) so for the last time, take your frustration elsewhere.
Re: Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos) by InglishTeechar(m): 6:44pm On Feb 22, 2015
Demdem:

Amen......u are eternally doomed. grin

I like the way you edited and personalize it to suit you...great job, it is also good you said amen which means you are in agreement with the curse, now sit back and watch your life nose dive.
Re: Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos) by InglishTeechar(m): 6:48pm On Feb 22, 2015
Demdem:

It is obvious you will die soon...hell is waiting to recieve your soul...the only way out is if you repent and forsake your sins.
Re: Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos) by Demdem(m): 7:13am On Feb 23, 2015
InglishTeechar:

It is obvious I will die soon...hell is waiting to recieve your soul....

This is good news to humanity.
Jonah-daft till ur early
grave. grin
Re: Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos) by Demdem(m): 7:14am On Feb 23, 2015
InglishTeechar:

I like the way you edited and personalize it to suit you...great job, it is also good you said amen which means you are in agreement with the curse, now sit back and watch your life nose dive.

Fool, what I saw was a confession. Amen is for ur destined calamity. U can't escape
it. grin
Re: Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos) by InglishTeechar(m): 4:44pm On Feb 23, 2015
Demdem:

Fool, what I saw was a confession. Amen is for ur destined calamity. U can't escape
it. grin

I am sure you are already having bad dreams...this is just the beginning of your doom. Anytime you have headache just know that we are behind it...we are already digging your grave, you better go book a space in the cementry and buy yourself a nice coffin.
Re: Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos) by Demdem(m): 6:21pm On Feb 23, 2015
InglishTeechar:

I am sure you are already having bad dreams...this is just the beginning of your doom. Anytime you have headache just know that we are behind it...we are already digging your grave, you better go book a space in the cementry and buy yourself a nice coffin.

Fool, why don't u focus on what is certainly sure which is the complete destruction of ur lineage? grin
Jonah-daft till ur early
grave. grin
Re: Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos) by InglishTeechar(m): 9:01pm On Feb 23, 2015
Demdem:

Fool, why don't u focus on what is certainly sure which is the complete destruction of ur lineage? grin
Jonah-daft till ur early
grave. grin

I remove every curse i placed on you in Jesus name(because it looks like the curse is already wrecking havoc in your life)...i am not responsible for any evil that befall you. I therefore extend a hand of peace and not of war, but if you chose war i hand you over to God. Let God do as he pleases with you.
Re: Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos) by Demdem(m): 7:20am On Feb 24, 2015
[s]
InglishTeechar:

I remove every curse i placed on you in Jesus name(because it looks like the curse is already wrecking havoc in your life)...i am not responsible for any evil that befall you. I therefore extend a hand of peace and not of war, but if you chose war i hand you over to God. Let God do as he pleases with you.
[/s]

Crap, when ur cursed lineage state is already settled.....
Coward, savour it while it last.
Jonah-daft till ur early grave
fool.
Re: Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos) by InglishTeechar(m): 7:46am On Feb 24, 2015
Demdem:
[s][/s]

Crap, when ur cursed lineage state is already settled.....
Coward, savour it while it last.
Jonah-daft till ur early grave
fool.

Then you are at war with God...lets see who will win...wether you or God we shall see who is more powerful. You have drawn the battle line to fight God...be prepared to perish.
Re: Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos) by Demdem(m): 7:55am On Feb 24, 2015
InglishTeechar:

Then you are at war with God...lets see who will win...wether you or God we shall see who is more powerful. You have drawn the battle line to fight God...be prepared to perish.

Fool, u mean a useless animal like u that uses harsh words is aligned with God? grin what a useless and hopeless hypocrite.
Am not fighting God, am only fighting a known fool who now is claiming to be God.

Oponu. grin
Re: Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos) by InglishTeechar(m): 8:16am On Feb 24, 2015
Demdem:

Fool, u mean a useless animal like u that uses harsh words is aligned with God? grin what a useless and hopeless hypocrite.
Am not fighting God, am only fighting a known fool who now is claiming to be God.

Oponu. grin

Why retreating?..i thought you are bold enough to fight God(my father).i am like my father, you fight me you fight God...you insult me you insult God...repent now or perish quickly. Abi you dey fear, you no wan die?
Re: Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos) by Demdem(m): 8:29am On Feb 24, 2015
InglishTeechar:

Why retreating?..i thought you are bold enough to fight God(my father).i am like my father, you fight me you fight God...you insult me you insult God...repent now or perish quickly. Abi you dey fear, you no wan die?

Fool, u are nothing but a piece of shit. An hopeless demon claiming to be a saint. Below is ur produce that came from ur innermost self.....

InglishTeechar:

...its either i am a bastard or the man banging my mother is not my real father.

Yet u open that ur putrid mouth again to claim God is ur father angry fool, are u insinuating that god is banging ur mother? What useless and hopeless god are u reffering to to be smashing an ashawo like ur mama?

Fool, there is nothing to fear. U and ur hopeless god are far beneath
me.
Re: Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos) by InglishTeechar(m): 8:48am On Feb 24, 2015
Demdem:

Fool, u are nothing but a piece of shit. An hopeless demon claiming to be a saint. Below is ur produce that came from ur innermost self.....

Yet u open that ur putrid mouth again to claim God is ur father angry fool, are u insinuating that god is banging ur mother? What useless and hopeless god are u reffering to to be smashing an ashawo like ur mama?

me.

what i said was the plain truth...i child with a proper upbringing will not abuse or insult an elder...is GEJ your mate? so why insult him? he is your president and his office must be respected...the only reason for your action would be if you dont have a father or you dont know who your father is which means you are a bastard(check your dictionary)

Plus any man banging your mother that is not your father is what?....

Demdem:

shoes.

A well brought up child will not be abusing people on social media....only a bastard would.

Until you change your ways and repent your sins, call on Jesus to rescue your soul you remain a bastard...your mother will also need deliverance...the truth hurts my brother.
Re: Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos) by InglishTeechar(m): 8:53am On Feb 24, 2015
Demdem:

me.

Yes i am the son of the most high God, the maker and the ruler of the universe, if you have a problem with that you can have a nice shower with acid water.

If you dont fear God, then fight him...we shall see who will win.
Re: Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos) by Demdem(m): 9:28am On Feb 24, 2015
InglishTeechar:

what i said was the plain truth...i child with a proper upbringing will not abuse or insult an elder...is GEJ your mate? so why insult him? he is your president and his office must be respected

Fool, i also asked u basic questions which u refused to answer. Where were u when Jonah-daft labelled leaders of a group rascals? Why are u uncomfortable when the fool is receiving just a dose of his own madness?
Why should I respect an elder who told me he doesn't give a damn on live TV? Only foolish dudes like ur miserable kind do such. grin

...the only reason for your action would be if you dont have a father or you dont know who your father is which means you are a bastard(check your dictionary)

On the contrary, if not for that fact that ur beginning is cursed, u wouldn't see the drunkard as someone that deserves respect. It's not in u.

Plus any man banging my mother that is not my father is what?....

U Av already confirmed that ur god who incidentally is ur father do smash ur mama. What else do u want to know?

A well brought up child will not be abusing people on social media....only a bastard would.

Fool, is that what ur miserable god tells u?

Until you change your ways and repent your sins, call on Jesus to rescue your soul you remain a bastard...your mother will also need deliverance...the truth hurts my brother.

Fool, stop calling what is far beyond u to ur hypocritical state. The same mouth u claimed ur god dey smash ur ashawo mama, the same cursed mouth u dey use to call Jesus. Fool, u are a ready candidate for hell. grin

Re: Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos) by Demdem(m): 9:31am On Feb 24, 2015
InglishTeechar:

Yes i am the son of the most high God, the maker and the ruler of the universe, if you have a problem with that you can have a nice shower with acid water.

If you dont fear God, then fight him...we shall see who will win.

Son of the most high who earlier claimed that his god dey smash his ashawo mama. Dude, u are nothing but a Demon. grin u and ur hopeless god are far beneath me.

InglishTeechar:

...its either i am a bastard or the man banging my mother is not my real father.
Re: Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos) by InglishTeechar(m): 3:47pm On Feb 24, 2015
[quote author=Demdem post=31029679][/quote]

With all you have said, i hereby hand you over to God, you will not be hearing from me talk to you again on this issue unless you plead for mercy and repent...let the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob do as he pleases with you. And for mocking our lord Jesus your reward will reach you soonest....except if God is not God that is when you will win if not you will be an example to all that take Gods name for granted...you will definately not escape purnishment, the purnishment will be so sinvere that you will pray for death and death will not come on time but you will surely die a painful death....mark my word.

This battle is not mine but of the lord God and i am very sure he will prove himself.
Re: Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos) by Demdem(m): 3:53pm On Feb 24, 2015
InglishTeechar:

[b]
With all you have said, i hereby hand you over to God, you will not be hearing from me talk to you again on this issue unless you plead for mercy and repent...let the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob do as he pleases with you. And for mocking our lord Jesus your reward will reach you soonest....except if God is not God that is when you will win if not you will be an example to all that take Gods name for granted...you will definately not escape purnishment, the purnishment will be so sinvere that you will pray for death and death will not come on time but you will surely die a painful death....mark my word.

This battle is not mine but of the lord God and i am very sure he will prove himself.
[/b]

Coward.......the only god I know u with is the one u claimed dey bang ur ashawo mama. Hypocrite, i never mocked the true God.
Jonah-daft till ur early
grave.
Re: Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos) by Grahamjnr(m): 6:43pm On Mar 13, 2015
Demdem:

It's certain you were a product of a misguided semen. Ask ur mum who's ur father & see how confuse she'll look. She can't tell exactly who ur father is cos u came from a group sex of 3 men & she alone hence u're acting this stupid since u got no father of urs. Learn to respect people's father and probably u could have one in ur next world (if there would b any).
Re: Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos) by Demdem(m): 12:06am On Mar 14, 2015
Grahamjnr:

It's certain you were a product of a misguided semen. Ask ur mum who's ur father & see how confuse she'll look. She can't tell exactly who ur father is cos u came from a group sex of 3 men & she alone hence u're acting this stupid since u got no father of urs. Learn to respect people's father and probably u could have one in ur next world (if there would b any).

Fool, that u are a product of a rotten kunt doesn't make all to be so.
Thanks for sharing ur cursed state to all but it's actually none of our business here.
Jonah-daft the drunk remain. Go and die.
Re: Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos) by baralatie(m): 1:02am On Mar 14, 2015
itstpia8:
Why do we need more warships though, just wondering.
Nigerian Navy. needs to replace its aging warships!
personally I was hoping they get an aircraft carrier as well

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Jonathan Returns To Nigeria From UK After A Month Vacation - Punch / Aisha Buhari Returns To Nigeria After Six Months In Dubai / Governor Ganduje Carries Cement In Headpan On His Head During Project Inspection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.