Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,184 members, 7,829,247 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Need Help With My Blogs - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Need Help With My Blogs (653 Views)

Top 5 Online News Blogs In Abuja And Rating / I Need An Article Writer Based In Abeokuta For My Blogs / I Need Writers For My Blogs And Client's Blogs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Help With My Blogs by Sundayme(m): 4:30pm On Feb 19, 2015
Hello webmasters. I need your helps. I use blogger, and i will like adding the 'read more' tab to my posts. I tried looking for a tutorial for it, but haven't find ant good one. So, i need your helps. How can i add the 'read more' tab to my posts. Thanks.
Re: Need Help With My Blogs by MizMyColi(f): 5:15pm On Feb 19, 2015

Re: Need Help With My Blogs by Funsina(f): 10:48am On Apr 19, 2015
Easiest Way Is By Adding
<!--more--> To Where Your Post To Get Shorten.
Re: Need Help With My Blogs by dwebdesign(m): 8:18am On Apr 20, 2015
When in your dashboard, go to layout, then under the blog, click the edit button at the lower end of the blog layout, then configure how you want it to be, you will see the part that gives you want you. Just configure and save.

Mobile: 08133884165 

Whatsapp: 08133884165 

BBM: 2BB63350 

Contact web page: http://www.1st-websitedesign.com 

Am an expert website developer skilled in html/html5, css/css3, php/mysql, ajax, javascript, jquery and jquerymobile. 

Am also an expert in content management systems (CMS) such as wordpress, joomla, drupal, pulse cms, 

and ecommerce platforms such as opencart, magento, zencart, prestashop
Re: Need Help With My Blogs by Warlord3000(m): 10:14am On Apr 20, 2015
It's pretty simple... While in your blogger just insert a page break in your post where you want the read more to appear..

Page break icon looks like a corrupt file icon beside the pics upload icon..
Re: Need Help With My Blogs by bedfordng(m): 10:18am On Apr 20, 2015
Funsina:
Easiest Way Is By Adding
<!--more--> To Where Your Post To Get Shorten.
here you have a solution except maybe you want to add the auto read more tag via your template so you won't have to keep adding it manually each time you create new post
Re: Need Help With My Blogs by miracle4(m): 11:04am On Apr 20, 2015
You can use java script to automatically add to all the post
Re: Need Help With My Blogs by samexent(m): 12:03pm On Apr 20, 2015
what I would advice you to do is get a new good looking template that has this feature enabled.

if you cant find one. inbox me

(1) (Reply)

Please Guys Review My Website (elitesland.gq) / Please Web Expert In The House Tell Me If This Design Is Okay For A Home Page / Linkedin Buys Lynda.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.