Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,600 members, 7,816,492 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Aisha Buhari Speaks On One Thing Nigerians Don't Know About Her Husband - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Speaks On One Thing Nigerians Don't Know About Her Husband (1502 Views)

Omoyele Sowore: "Nigerians, Don't Cry For Me If I Die", Nigerians React / 10 Politicians Nigerians Don't Want To Hear From In 2017 - Gistpark.com / Dele Momodu To Buhari: Nigerians Don't Want Excuses, Appoint Your Cabinet Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aisha Buhari Speaks On One Thing Nigerians Don't Know About Her Husband by Nobody: 5:19pm On Feb 19, 2015
In an interview with Thisday Style this week, Mrs Aisha Buhari, wife of APC Presidential candidate, General Buhari, said that one thing most people don't know about her husband is his love for comic stories and his very>>>>>>http://mcebisco..com/2015/02/aisha-buhari-speaks-on-one-thing.html

Re: Aisha Buhari Speaks On One Thing Nigerians Don't Know About Her Husband by tobillionaire(m): 5:21pm On Feb 19, 2015
Come, na dis woman buhari marry frm day 1 abi shes jst d 1st lady to b
Re: Aisha Buhari Speaks On One Thing Nigerians Don't Know About Her Husband by Nobody: 5:23pm On Feb 19, 2015
^^^^

I think he lost his first wife in the 90s.
Re: Aisha Buhari Speaks On One Thing Nigerians Don't Know About Her Husband by Nobody: 5:25pm On Feb 19, 2015
Hausa people and cradle robbery. whats the age difference between this diva and her rubber stamp

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Speaks On One Thing Nigerians Don't Know About Her Husband by vedaxcool(m): 5:36pm On Feb 19, 2015
Indeed, there many things Nigerians do not know about Buhari, but Pigs deceiving people have used lies to muddy the waters!

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Speaks On One Thing Nigerians Don't Know About Her Husband by clevvermind(m): 5:38pm On Feb 19, 2015
Nonsense talk. Do you know that your husband is a terrorist and a killer?

5 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Speaks On One Thing Nigerians Don't Know About Her Husband by freshness2020: 5:39pm On Feb 19, 2015
Potential Comedian!
...basketmouth and co take note of this new entrant!
Re: Aisha Buhari Speaks On One Thing Nigerians Don't Know About Her Husband by dokyOloye: 5:47pm On Feb 19, 2015
aguiyi:
Hausa people and cradle robbery. whats the age difference between this diva and her rubber stamp
Them dey obsessed wt virgins puccies.
Just like boko haram de kidnap virgins and die for 72 virgins

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Speaks On One Thing Nigerians Don't Know About Her Husband by sammyj: 5:50pm On Feb 19, 2015
Re: Aisha Buhari Speaks On One Thing Nigerians Don't Know About Her Husband by kestolove95(m): 6:07pm On Feb 19, 2015
tobillionaire:
Come, na dis woman buhari marry frm day 1 abi shes jst d 1st lady to b
nop...d first one just died 2006....e got married to dix one in 1989
Re: Aisha Buhari Speaks On One Thing Nigerians Don't Know About Her Husband by kestolove95(m): 6:09pm On Feb 19, 2015
First lady too fit dix babe(woman)..not dat fat pig call mama p

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Speaks On One Thing Nigerians Don't Know About Her Husband by horlabiyi(m): 6:18pm On Feb 19, 2015
There are so many things people don't know about him. He's not a saint and I don't believe in him. A better candidate from APC or GEJ again. Case closed, don't bother quoting me cos I won't reply you

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Speaks On One Thing Nigerians Don't Know About Her Husband by baybeeboi: 6:31pm On Feb 19, 2015
well, obviously the woman has been long kept in confines to the extent that she does not even know her own husband.
he's a thief
he's a liar
he's a forger
he's a terrorist
he's a martyr.
He's a bigot (ethnic and religious)
GEJ till..............

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Speaks On One Thing Nigerians Don't Know About Her Husband by Mrbigman1(m): 6:36pm On Feb 19, 2015
@op please copy what's in the Link and share rather than sharing link.
I have a pledge to Nairaland not to see any news site hence no more active with Nigeria newdesk and my tweeter Acct too. So I want to be faithful
Re: Aisha Buhari Speaks On One Thing Nigerians Don't Know About Her Husband by utytill(m): 6:41pm On Feb 19, 2015
she mentioned sharia?
Re: Aisha Buhari Speaks On One Thing Nigerians Don't Know About Her Husband by Prosperousayo: 7:08pm On Feb 19, 2015
COOL
Re: Aisha Buhari Speaks On One Thing Nigerians Don't Know About Her Husband by CharliParker: 7:23pm On Feb 19, 2015
baybeeboi:
well, obviously the woman has been long kept in confines to the extent that she does not even know her own husband.
he's a thief
he's a liar
he's a forger
he's a terrorist
he's a martyr.
He's a bigot (ethnic and religious)
GEJ till..............
This is how you are failing exams U dont know the meaning of martyr

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Speaks On One Thing Nigerians Don't Know About Her Husband by T9ksy(m): 7:25pm On Feb 19, 2015
Those who give flying f.u.cccc.k are over in borno.
Re: Aisha Buhari Speaks On One Thing Nigerians Don't Know About Her Husband by henchamb(m): 8:04pm On Feb 19, 2015
aguiyi:

Ewu whats the difference btw ojukwu n bianca onoh,s age. Look bfor u leap
Re: Aisha Buhari Speaks On One Thing Nigerians Don't Know About Her Husband by henchamb(m): 8:05pm On Feb 19, 2015
dokyOloye:
Them dey obsessed wt virgins puccies.
Just like boko haram de kidnap virgins and die for 72 virgins

Just as ojukwu was obsessed with bianca punny.
Re: Aisha Buhari Speaks On One Thing Nigerians Don't Know About Her Husband by baybeeboi: 8:30pm On Feb 19, 2015
CharliParker:
This is how you are failing exams U dont know the meaning of martyr
are you sure?
Now Let me refer you to oxford advanced learners dictionary..
Check the 1st,2nd,3rd,............... meanings of martyr den come back and tell me who has been failing and refailing exams.
Re: Aisha Buhari Speaks On One Thing Nigerians Don't Know About Her Husband by san316(m): 9:05pm On Feb 19, 2015
he needs it o. all this bone wet he dey bone no good for am.
sai GMB sha.

(1) (Reply)

. / Checkout These APC Campaign Hippies / Buhari Wins In Lagos- SaharaReporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.