Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,257 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / . (907 Views)

SERMON Jotters:characteristics Of A Virtuous Wife / 8 Characteristics Of A Virtuous Woman... / Shocking Prophecies By A Young Prophet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Eze2000(m): 5:56pm On Feb 19, 2015
Re: . by F22RAPTOR(m): 7:01pm On Feb 19, 2015
prophet?..i doubt.
Re: . by OracleMxNelson(m): 7:27pm On Feb 19, 2015
You are waiting for a Mrs Right to KICK START ur destiny... so how did Jesus do his destiny... Sir, it is not the job of a woman to kick start your destiny... Women have been known to kick stop the destinies of many...

They are only meant to be helpers not starters... If they start ur destiny... Then one day in the future, they can as well stop it...

Start...

The Holy Spirit owns and starts and ends our destinies.

1 Like

Re: . by Paulscholari(m): 11:26pm On Feb 19, 2015
unmh..bro, God is ur strength. why not kick start your destiny without looking for woman and when your name is every where u see women looking for you..start your ministry and have an open mind towards getting ur missing rib...and moreover do u have a job yet, I hope u aren't hoping to be dependent on an independent woman...I also av a ministry to run but getting a woman is the last thing on my mind,after all isn't compulsory,Jesus ain't married. well I wish you gudluck.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between Iniquity, Sin, And Transgression? / The Prophetic Judgment Of Boston ---> Prophecies Given Through Brian Charles / Urgent.....someone Pls Interpret My Dream.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.