Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Davido Steps Out With His Beautiful Step-mom (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Steps Out With His Beautiful Step-mom (photo) (5430 Views)

Ex-girlfriend Davido's Steps Out In A Very Short Black Dress / Saka Shares Photo Of His Beautiful Wife With A Funny Caption / Stella Maris Okafor, Wife Of John Okafor (Mr. Ibu) And Daughter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Steps Out With His Beautiful Step-mom (photo) by badassProdigy(m): 6:28pm On Feb 19, 2015
Award winning music sensation, Davido stepped out with his elder brother and step mom. The gorgeous woman was sandwiched on both sides by her (step)sons……

1 Share

Re: Davido Steps Out With His Beautiful Step-mom (photo) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Feb 19, 2015
Hmmm. They look cute kiss
Re: Davido Steps Out With His Beautiful Step-mom (photo) by benuejosh: 6:42pm On Feb 19, 2015
is this for real? never knew he had a step mum.
Re: Davido Steps Out With His Beautiful Step-mom (photo) by freshness2020: 6:43pm On Feb 19, 2015
Davido is looking more matured these days! smiley smiley
Re: Davido Steps Out With His Beautiful Step-mom (photo) by badassProdigy(m): 6:51pm On Feb 19, 2015
benuejosh:
is this for real? never knew he had a step mum.
hin palle no b gay nah... grin

1 Like

Re: Davido Steps Out With His Beautiful Step-mom (photo) by benuejosh: 6:55pm On Feb 19, 2015
badassProdigy:

hin palle no b gay nah... grin
no be like that, u sabi say some of our old men no d wan marry again after first wife die. na common thing. na while i bin suprise abi no think am be dat.
Re: Davido Steps Out With His Beautiful Step-mom (photo) by jhoy01(m): 7:28pm On Feb 19, 2015
nice
Re: Davido Steps Out With His Beautiful Step-mom (photo) by badassProdigy(m): 7:56pm On Feb 19, 2015
benuejosh:
no be like that, u sabi say some of our old men no d wan marry again after first wife die. na common thing. na while i bin suprise abi no think am be dat.
aiit... i gotU
Re: Davido Steps Out With His Beautiful Step-mom (photo) by baybeeboi: 8:38pm On Feb 19, 2015
im no d light her abi?
Cos papa no get dat kyn power again nau.
hehe!
Re: Davido Steps Out With His Beautiful Step-mom (photo) by veave(f): 9:16pm On Feb 19, 2015
His face be like...
*make i do my face like say i no wan snap dis pinshoor. Make dey no say i too dey do tongue

grin grin grin
Re: Davido Steps Out With His Beautiful Step-mom (photo) by ray2Dmond(m): 9:44pm On Feb 19, 2015
obo baddest
Re: Davido Steps Out With His Beautiful Step-mom (photo) by Lordseyad(m): 10:27pm On Feb 19, 2015
So OBO go pari'- grin Bald head
Re: Davido Steps Out With His Beautiful Step-mom (photo) by Itulah(m): 10:37pm On Feb 19, 2015
She is supper hot kiss
Re: Davido Steps Out With His Beautiful Step-mom (photo) by myouri(f): 10:55pm On Feb 19, 2015
Cute pix. I hope there's true love in the fam tho.

Davido be like "which kain wahala be this nau, Camera, snap this thing quick quick' grin grin

1 Like

Re: Davido Steps Out With His Beautiful Step-mom (photo) by badassProdigy(m): 11:00pm On Feb 19, 2015
myouri:

Davido be like "which kain wahala be this nau, Camera, snap this thing quick quick' grin grin
lolz... u dey dere ni grin
Re: Davido Steps Out With His Beautiful Step-mom (photo) by myouri(f): 11:04pm On Feb 19, 2015
badassProdigy:

lolz... u dey dere ni grin
Yeeaalz.. In spirit grin

lol..you can tell from d look on his face grin..
Re: Davido Steps Out With His Beautiful Step-mom (photo) by badassProdigy(m): 11:17pm On Feb 19, 2015
myouri:
Yeeaalz.. In spirit grin

funny U grin
Re: Davido Steps Out With His Beautiful Step-mom (photo) by Nobody: 11:47pm On Feb 19, 2015
wey there papa
Re: Davido Steps Out With His Beautiful Step-mom (photo) by mayorjosh(m): 1:51am On Feb 20, 2015
Itulah:
She is supper hot kiss
dude,u really need to c an eye doctor really fast before it gets out of hands

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Awesome Tattoo Of Blac Chyna.. / Omg!this Is Soo Big,cossy Orjiakor B00bs No Reach This Pretty Lagos Girl Own(pic / Pres. Buhari's Daughter, Hanan Laments As She Shares Photo Of Yusuf's Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.