Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,272 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Chams Management Trainee Aptitude Test - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Chams Management Trainee Aptitude Test (27984 Views)

Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test / HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chams Management Trainee Aptitude Test by thekingskiddy(m): 4:23am On Mar 01, 2015
Hello guys, please I need some help.. How does one post video to a company page on Facebook.. Been trying to figure out how to post the video to the Chams page but I can't get how. I can only post to my own own timeline... Please help
Re: Chams Management Trainee Aptitude Test by thekingskiddy(m): 4:26am On Mar 01, 2015
mickeysylva:
Pls has any1 uploaded the video, and have tried searching for their page on facebook, so many options I got when I searched Chams.
Their page is the first one it will bring up when you search for Chams plc on Facebook..
Re: Chams Management Trainee Aptitude Test by mickeysylva: 9:28pm On Mar 01, 2015
Thanks I found it... How will some1 upload a video on their timeline, I only saw the option of writing on dia TL
Re: Chams Management Trainee Aptitude Test by Lucky31(f): 10:43pm On Mar 01, 2015
mickeysylva:
Thanks I found it... How will some1 upload a video on their timeline, I only saw the option of writing on dia TL

thekingskiddy:
Hello guys, please I need some help.. How does one post video to a company page on Facebook.. Been trying to figure out how to post the video to the Chams page but I can't get how. I can only post to my own own timeline... Please help

to post a video on the company's page, u can only do that wen u already on their page, like writing on ur friends wall. Mickey, that place where u can write on their tl, there is an option of adding photo/video, wen u click on it, ull see a plus (+) button, then browse the file on ur computer or phone and add. Let's know if u see it.

1 Like

Re: Chams Management Trainee Aptitude Test by mijestic: 10:46pm On Mar 01, 2015
Na wa oh. Video ke? angry Jobs have become so scarce that one has to show his desperation to the whole world. It is well.

5 Likes

Re: Chams Management Trainee Aptitude Test by Iwawande(f): 7:54am On Mar 02, 2015
There is God o! How many people wey write on Monday don receive message abeg?
Re: Chams Management Trainee Aptitude Test by Caucasian: 5:41pm On Mar 02, 2015
Wande I wrote monday own 12:30
Re: Chams Management Trainee Aptitude Test by Iwawande(f): 8:10am On Mar 03, 2015
Caucasian:
Wande I wrote monday own 12:30

Really? So did I. Have you received any message from them?
Re: Chams Management Trainee Aptitude Test by youdontknowme: 2:36pm On Mar 03, 2015
Any news? Anyone?
Re: Chams Management Trainee Aptitude Test by kazyphresh(m): 11:29pm On Mar 03, 2015
please who wrote chams test on either Wed, Thur or Fri last week 25th-27th of feb.......has anyone wrote during this period been contacted?
Re: Chams Management Trainee Aptitude Test by Nobody: 12:06am On Mar 04, 2015
Stop wasting your time people. You are jst advertising their brand for them. It is a PR strategy to gain more customers. No compny wil tel u to do a pathetic video of urslf & post on social media 4 d world to see. Hv u evn tot of d consequences? Many of u wnt b called. SCAM.

1 Like

Re: Chams Management Trainee Aptitude Test by Uchboggy(m): 6:44am On Mar 04, 2015
mijestic:
Na wa oh. Video ke? angry Jobs have become so scarce that one has to show his desperation to the whole world. It is well.
my thoughts exactly, this companies keep coming up with different unwarranted sh*Ts all in the name of giving jobs. What happened to the traditional test, interview n offer?

1 Like

Re: Chams Management Trainee Aptitude Test by Caucasian: 8:21pm On Mar 04, 2015
kiss kiss kiss
Re: Chams Management Trainee Aptitude Test by Iwawande(f): 8:25am On Mar 05, 2015
Caucasian:
Wande I ve not gotten an invite yet

Alright, best wishes to us all.
Re: Chams Management Trainee Aptitude Test by micoleola: 6:00pm On Mar 06, 2015
I just got an sms invite for an assessment on monday..
Anybody wiv me?
Re: Chams Management Trainee Aptitude Test by sleemoon(m): 6:21pm On Mar 06, 2015
embarassed
micoleola:
Anybody wiv me?
:-
Not wif u ooo... Neva see sms yet
Re: Chams Management Trainee Aptitude Test by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 06, 2015
I didn't receive any sms. Is there any other person that participated in the social media stage and hasn't gotten the assessment centre invite?
Re: Chams Management Trainee Aptitude Test by Caucasian: 11:28pm On Mar 06, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Chams Management Trainee Aptitude Test by micoleola: 6:22am On Mar 07, 2015
Caucasian:
Micoleola plz is diz ur first msg from them after u did d aptitude test

After the media stage...

1 Like

Re: Chams Management Trainee Aptitude Test by ebereruhina: 12:05am On Mar 08, 2015
Anybody that wrote chams test on 26 Feb. Any news yet abt chams
Re: Chams Management Trainee Aptitude Test by Philadelphia: 7:50am On Mar 08, 2015
These people are very fake. Where is antontech?

1 Like

Re: Chams Management Trainee Aptitude Test by nonnysmiles: 12:06am On Mar 09, 2015
i got an invite for the assessment too on monday...after the online stufff
Re: Chams Management Trainee Aptitude Test by nonnysmiles: 12:07am On Mar 09, 2015
yes
micoleola:
Anybody wiv me?
Re: Chams Management Trainee Aptitude Test by Iwawande(f): 12:51pm On Mar 10, 2015
This is becoming the most boring job thread ever....almost as boring as sterling bank. embarassed I can't count the number of times I check this thread and my mail daily. There is God ooo undecided smiley
Re: Chams Management Trainee Aptitude Test by Philadelphia: 2:20pm On Mar 10, 2015
These people are scammers. Leave them for God cheesy

1 Like

Re: Chams Management Trainee Aptitude Test by micoleola: 10:07am On Mar 11, 2015
About 60000 applied for the ChamsMTJob, 3000 shortlisted for the aptitude test, 1500 took the test, 90 got through to the media stage..at this junction I'll say, if uploading a video for a brand you want to be a part of seems unreasonable to you then you are not worthy to rep such brand..
Here we are, 37 applicants for the AC stage and by friday we'll know what next..

So happy I got here...
Re: Chams Management Trainee Aptitude Test by abayomic: 10:54am On Mar 12, 2015
micoleola:
About 60000 applied for the ChamsMTJob, 3000 shortlisted for the aptitude test, 1500 took the test, 90 got through to the media stage..at this junction I'll say, if uploading a video for a brand you want to be a part of seems unreasonable to you then you are not worthy to rep such brand..
Here we are, 37 applicants for the AC stage and by friday we'll know what next..
So happy I got here...
Hopefully we get it. Do u ve an idea of hw many ppl they actually need? .
Re: Chams Management Trainee Aptitude Test by Iwawande(f): 12:59pm On Mar 12, 2015
And finally the wait is over....the cat is out of the bag.....dear candidate...thank you for wasting transport fare to take the test...God will reward your efforts and provide you with a very good job very soon...Amen

1 Like

Re: Chams Management Trainee Aptitude Test by paddysday: 6:05pm On Mar 12, 2015
Iwawande:
And finally the wait is over....the cat is out of the bag.....dear candidate...thank you for wasting transport fare to take the test...God will reward your efforts and provide you with a very good job very soon...Amen
my brother...e tire me o! Dnt mind dem jor!
Re: Chams Management Trainee Aptitude Test by preciouschydo: 12:44pm On Mar 13, 2015
hello fella, have they called for interview. someone told me they did call for interview
micoleola:

So happy I got here...
Re: Chams Management Trainee Aptitude Test by micoleola: 11:08am On Mar 14, 2015
preciouschydo:
hello fella, have they called for interview. someone told me they did call for interview

Yeah they did...d interview was last monday...
Re: Chams Management Trainee Aptitude Test by preciouschydo: 6:21pm On Mar 15, 2015
will they still invite people for interview, as i didn't get any mail. i haven't heard from them since after the video upload

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

N-power: 30,000 Volunteers Get New Federal Jobs / Pls Guys! Does Anyone Know About Bg Nigeria In Ikeja / How Do People Earning Below 40k In Lagos Live Fine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.