Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Buhari Off To UK, To Speak At UK's Chatham House - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Off To UK, To Speak At UK's Chatham House (26124 Views)

Buhari Gets Accolades At Uk House Of Lords, As Troops Nab Sect Leader / Buhari Event At Chatham House (Link To Videos) / Buhari Gets Listed On Chatham House Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Off To UK, To Speak At UK's Chatham House by CaptainAmerica1: 9:56pm On Feb 19, 2015
PDP and propaganda!

What shall it benefit you by wishing someone cancer?

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Off To UK, To Speak At UK's Chatham House by itetemi: 9:56pm On Feb 19, 2015
you no wetin dey pain pdp..............oga jonny walker cannot get such invitations

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Off To UK, To Speak At UK's Chatham House by Richard6(m): 9:57pm On Feb 19, 2015
He went to visit his daughter.
Re: Buhari Off To UK, To Speak At UK's Chatham House by IykeChukz(m): 9:57pm On Feb 19, 2015
Could this rumor be true?

Well, for now Bihari is stronger than Yardied.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Off To UK, To Speak At UK's Chatham House by bunmioguns(m): 9:57pm On Feb 19, 2015
haters can go and sink

sai buhari

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Off To UK, To Speak At UK's Chatham House by babs01(m): 9:58pm On Feb 19, 2015
shebi dem say na 4 kansa e go dia 4[b]shebi dem say na 4 kansa e go dia 4[/b]shebi dem say na 4 kansa e go dia 4
Re: Buhari Off To UK, To Speak At UK's Chatham House by seunwen2(m): 9:58pm On Feb 19, 2015
[size=32pt]Lies. TINUBURUKU NEWSPAPER[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Off To UK, To Speak At UK's Chatham House by anonimi: 10:00pm On Feb 19, 2015
Tori don change by the master LIARS and propagandists.

Sick man wan go tok for Chatam House........... grin cheesy

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2107593_lietest_jpeg82c696b053dee531a7d910ffd8d1a11c

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Off To UK, To Speak At UK's Chatham House by 100Cents: 10:00pm On Feb 19, 2015
They will put him in a crate and depot him back to Nigeria

Change !

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Off To UK, To Speak At UK's Chatham House by Oildichotomy(m): 10:00pm On Feb 19, 2015
Ok
Re: Buhari Off To UK, To Speak At UK's Chatham House by hismerhill(m): 10:00pm On Feb 19, 2015
Whether Gej warriors lyk or dem no lyk...

4 GMB we shall march!!

March. 28 truly a day 4 Liberation

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Off To UK, To Speak At UK's Chatham House by sandfield: 10:00pm On Feb 19, 2015
KORLAR:

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/buhari-jets-out-to-uk-to-address-chatam-house/
That is not true,he went for medical check up.APC are deceiving themselves.The truth shall be revealed soonest

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Off To UK, To Speak At UK's Chatham House by patpeypey: 10:01pm On Feb 19, 2015
KORLAR:

Beautiful cover story! Reminds me of a certain former nigerian president hmmmmmm!

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Off To UK, To Speak At UK's Chatham House by Donphillopus: 10:02pm On Feb 19, 2015
Topeakintola:
Most of these people praying for the death of General Buhari might be surprised that they will die before him.

Sai Baba
The only language i understand now is Gej till 2019

Buhari is a certified terrorist

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Off To UK, To Speak At UK's Chatham House by Faraidi(m): 10:02pm On Feb 19, 2015
KORLAR:

APC are liars.We are reliable informed that he went for Cancer treatment.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Off To UK, To Speak At UK's Chatham House by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:03pm On Feb 19, 2015
20pounds:
The Nation newspapers?

Tell me another story jare!
Read dis one

www.nairaland.com/2156768/buhari-flies-uk-working-visit
Re: Buhari Off To UK, To Speak At UK's Chatham House by KOBOJO: 10:03pm On Feb 19, 2015
Abeg APC should find another lie tell us because we aren't buying this one at all......

Tell him.,Nigerians wish him quick recovery !!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Off To UK, To Speak At UK's Chatham House by kstyle2(m): 10:04pm On Feb 19, 2015
I hate to admit it, but something tells me this man will win the forth coming election...I'm not a religious or ethnic bigot so all I have to say is 'let the best of us, rule the rest of us, while d rest of us, support d best of us'
#votenotfight

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Off To UK, To Speak At UK's Chatham House by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:04pm On Feb 19, 2015
KwoiZabo:
The Nation Newspaper again? Tinubu's Paper

1 Like

Re: Buhari Off To UK, To Speak At UK's Chatham House by anonimi: 10:05pm On Feb 19, 2015
Richard6:
He went to visit his daughter.

Or the daughter will visit him in HOSPITAL.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2056178_buharrriii_jpegfa72c16ad1c41e9eed450be7ddf57e53

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Off To UK, To Speak At UK's Chatham House by Freelancer00(m): 10:06pm On Feb 19, 2015
kayzat:

You are a shalow thinker! Did you know how many people dies on a daily basis in this country and their political views? Its not everyone shouting Sai Buhari that will live to vote for him likewise not everyone wishing him death will live to see his Obituary. Even some may even die tonight.

Go borrow some sense .
You that u have sense. Is that how u predicted the death of everybody. No one is saying everyone alive today won't die tomorrow. Go and listen to what u said before I quoted u and reply me afresh. Mr sense.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Off To UK, To Speak At UK's Chatham House by EagleScribes: 10:07pm On Feb 19, 2015
tundeayo2020:
naija propagandists and association of close source I hail una well well....

It seems some people don't know what is called prostate cancer. As in cancer! And they mention it on someone like that? All because of political affiliations? Desperate noisemakers

No wonder this country is still in darkness. Ignorance is really a disease worse than cancer!

It is well with you jare

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Off To UK, To Speak At UK's Chatham House by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:08pm On Feb 19, 2015
igbsam:
But they said he went for cancer treatment.
According to some major confusionists on dis fora called PDP! cool

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Off To UK, To Speak At UK's Chatham House by anonimi: 10:10pm On Feb 19, 2015
MichaelSokoto:

Read dis one

Which also quotes the same statement from his campaign organisation abi wetin?
Una APCheat people lie lie tok don dey expire like una perpetually unelectable candidate grin

Why you nor refer us to this one wey tell better tori of the sick old man

elbinmanny:
The presidential candidate of the All Progressive Congress, Maj.Gen Muhammadu Buhari has been flown out of the country to the United Kingdom for medical check-up aboard a British Airways plane.It was gathered from a reliable source that he travelled out this morning around 9 am.Details around his health have remained sketchy, but it is rumoured he has gone to treata nagging health condition – prostate cancer.More details later…….
http://www.theheraldng.com/breaking-buhari-flown-abroad-medical-check/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2140321_screenshot201501141457481_jpegb374e7da9b211fb56ac3a22bec320238

1 Like

Re: Buhari Off To UK, To Speak At UK's Chatham House by WOCKHARDI(m): 10:12pm On Feb 19, 2015
The simple truth is that the Presidential candidate of APC has flown to UK. His reasons for going is not my business. Bu

1 Like

Re: Buhari Off To UK, To Speak At UK's Chatham House by lonelydora: 10:13pm On Feb 19, 2015
gogochocolate:
three things buhari must do when he reaches UK

1. Collect his WAEC certificate or retake his WAEC examination again and apologize to Cambridge University for forging Oluwole certificate.

2. Improve his English language and attend oral English Classes. Make sure he learns how to speak good English if possible let him write IELTS exam for confirmation.

3. Learn how to participate in debates. If possible get expo for presidential debates so that he can face Jonathan when he returns

Another Nigerian lost.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Off To UK, To Speak At UK's Chatham House by obinnafred(m): 10:13pm On Feb 19, 2015
Who is he coz in kano here we don't know hin

Meanwhile GEJ till 2019

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Off To UK, To Speak At UK's Chatham House by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:14pm On Feb 19, 2015
anonimi:

Which also quotes the same statement from his campaign organisation abi wetin?
Una APCheat people lie lie tok don dey expire like una perpetually unelectable candidate grin

Why you nor refer us to this one wey tell better tori of the sick old man

Pray u will live to d age of Buhari & even surpass his instead of u wishin him death.

Smh

PDP propagating lies & confusion since d time of old.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Off To UK, To Speak At UK's Chatham House by anonimi: 10:16pm On Feb 19, 2015
MichaelSokoto:

Pray u will to d age of Buhari & even surpass his instead of u wishin him death.

Smh

PDP propagating lies & confusion since d time of old.

Please show how I wish him death instead of telling more LIES.

Meanwhile I understand that Athief'kuu is warming up as a replacement candidate grin cheesy
Re: Buhari Off To UK, To Speak At UK's Chatham House by pasqal09: 10:19pm On Feb 19, 2015

(1) (2)

How Has Sanwo-Olu Fared In Eight Months As Lagos State Governor? / 2023: Why We Are Forming New Political Movement - Okorocha / Did Peter Obi Betray Atiku?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.