Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

[ Photos] The Reason Why People Dont Want To Be Michelle Of Destiny's Child - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / [ Photos] The Reason Why People Dont Want To Be Michelle Of Destiny's Child (4893 Views)

Toolz Refuses To Give Out Her Dress To Fan For Fear Of Stolen Destiny (photos) / Throwback Picture Of Destiny Etiko - Compare With Present - See Pictures / Wow . Destiny Child Re-unites Aqain (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

[ Photos] The Reason Why People Dont Want To Be Michelle Of Destiny's Child by jiggaz(m): 7:13pm On Feb 19, 2015
Lmaoo people can be wicked oo. I saw dis picture on instagram lol.

Re: [ Photos] The Reason Why People Dont Want To Be Michelle Of Destiny's Child by Nobody: 7:19pm On Feb 19, 2015
Success is relative.

1 Like

Re: [ Photos] The Reason Why People Dont Want To Be Michelle Of Destiny's Child by icebebe(f): 8:14pm On Feb 19, 2015
But I love dis michelle

1 Like

Re: [ Photos] The Reason Why People Dont Want To Be Michelle Of Destiny's Child by jiggaz(m): 9:15pm On Feb 19, 2015
20pounds:
Success is relative.
ok
Re: [ Photos] The Reason Why People Dont Want To Be Michelle Of Destiny's Child by jiggaz(m): 9:16pm On Feb 19, 2015
icebebe:
But I love dis michelle
Alright
Re: [ Photos] The Reason Why People Dont Want To Be Michelle Of Destiny's Child by funnyme(f): 9:46pm On Feb 19, 2015
Op yu never tell us the reason now
Re: [ Photos] The Reason Why People Dont Want To Be Michelle Of Destiny's Child by Nobody: 12:33am On Feb 20, 2015
Whats d reason?
Re: [ Photos] The Reason Why People Dont Want To Be Michelle Of Destiny's Child by Abbey2sam(m): 12:41am On Feb 20, 2015
funnyme:
Op yu never tell us the reason now

you were supposed to figure out the reason ......

Beyoncé and Kelly are all successful

what about Michelle
Re: [ Photos] The Reason Why People Dont Want To Be Michelle Of Destiny's Child by sinaj(f): 1:00am On Feb 20, 2015
Abbey2sam:

what about Michelle
grace differ buddy
Re: [ Photos] The Reason Why People Dont Want To Be Michelle Of Destiny's Child by Afrok(m): 1:38am On Feb 20, 2015
In some Nigerians voices " the successful two used her Destiny "

1 Like

Re: [ Photos] The Reason Why People Dont Want To Be Michelle Of Destiny's Child by jiggaz(m): 9:43pm On Feb 20, 2015
Abbey2sam:

what about Michelle
God bless u bro.
Re: [ Photos] The Reason Why People Dont Want To Be Michelle Of Destiny's Child by may01(f): 6:16am On Feb 21, 2015
But she's got the best voice. She doesn't know how to "sell it" like the others wink
Re: [ Photos] The Reason Why People Dont Want To Be Michelle Of Destiny's Child by woodboi(m): 12:07pm On Feb 21, 2015
So unfair... Let me say our conscience/ principles are 1prison we may never b free from, she's not into secular circle per say, as a human we all have priorities that seems most to us, take Kush for example; Lara and Ty were able to make music to some point of recognition, but same cannot be attribute to Emma. I think Michelle didn't put same energy Beyonce and kelly put into the music industry probably because she wasn't ready for the semi nude and the demand of the market as a solo artist.

She released a gospel song, but its hard to take such artist serious drafting bwt gospel/ other genre of music hardly help artist and this is one of the reasons R Kelly seems not to be getting his gospel joints right because at the end of everything the set of people that are going to accept a particular kind of music matters.
Re: [ Photos] The Reason Why People Dont Want To Be Michelle Of Destiny's Child by MrCork: 12:12pm On Feb 21, 2015
jiggaz:
Lmaoo people can be wicked oo. I saw dis picture on instagram lol.

..Mikel aint light skin....she ugly!! (no oofeinse) angry
Re: [ Photos] The Reason Why People Dont Want To Be Michelle Of Destiny's Child by jessiecah(f): 1:02pm On Feb 21, 2015
MrCork:

..Mikel aint light skin....she ugly!! (no oofeinse) angry

Which mikel? You mean Michelle and yes she is stunning....you don't know what you're saying o
Re: [ Photos] The Reason Why People Dont Want To Be Michelle Of Destiny's Child by MrCork: 1:18pm On Feb 21, 2015
jessiecah:

Which mikel? You mean Michelle and yes she is stunning....you don't know what you're saying o

..are u light skin? angry
Re: [ Photos] The Reason Why People Dont Want To Be Michelle Of Destiny's Child by jessiecah(f): 1:32pm On Feb 21, 2015
MrCork:

..are u light skin? angry

SMH.....
Re: [ Photos] The Reason Why People Dont Want To Be Michelle Of Destiny's Child by Nobody: 1:33pm On Feb 21, 2015
jessiecah:

SMH.....

Migwo
Re: [ Photos] The Reason Why People Dont Want To Be Michelle Of Destiny's Child by jessiecah(f): 1:35pm On Feb 21, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Migwo

Lol...for why?
Re: [ Photos] The Reason Why People Dont Want To Be Michelle Of Destiny's Child by Nobody: 1:37pm On Feb 21, 2015
jessiecah:

Lol...for why?
Na sin say i greet u? undecided
I take it back then
Re: [ Photos] The Reason Why People Dont Want To Be Michelle Of Destiny's Child by jessiecah(f): 1:39pm On Feb 21, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Na sin say i greet u? undecided
I take it back then

Your might actually be older than me. Did you think of that?
Re: [ Photos] The Reason Why People Dont Want To Be Michelle Of Destiny's Child by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 21, 2015
jessiecah:

Your might actually be older than me. Did you think of that?

How does that affect my 'migwo' to u? undecided
Re: [ Photos] The Reason Why People Dont Want To Be Michelle Of Destiny's Child by jessiecah(f): 1:45pm On Feb 21, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

How does that affect my 'migwo' to u? undecided

It does cos you shouldn't "butu" for a younger person. Are you even urhobo or you're just confused?
Re: [ Photos] The Reason Why People Dont Want To Be Michelle Of Destiny's Child by Nobody: 1:48pm On Feb 21, 2015
jessiecah:

It does cos you shouldn't "butu" for a younger person. Are you even urhobo or you're just confused?

And what if i chose to?
And no, im ndokwa with a touch of urhobo cheesy
How about that?
Re: [ Photos] The Reason Why People Dont Want To Be Michelle Of Destiny's Child by MrCork: 1:57pm On Feb 21, 2015
jessiecah:

SMH.....

^^^^ ther u go....our black womens & attittitude...and then they complain they cant find man on nairaland!! undecided
Re: [ Photos] The Reason Why People Dont Want To Be Michelle Of Destiny's Child by jessiecah(f): 2:02pm On Feb 21, 2015
MrCork:

^^^^ ther u go....our black womens & attittitude...and then they complain they cant find man on nairaland!! undecided

Lol....bye
Re: [ Photos] The Reason Why People Dont Want To Be Michelle Of Destiny's Child by MrCork: 2:22pm On Feb 21, 2015
jessiecah:

Lol....bye

..sweery ....wit this atttituttde, u will nevar find a man on nairaland (no oofeinse) embarassed
Re: [ Photos] The Reason Why People Dont Want To Be Michelle Of Destiny's Child by jessiecah(f): 2:30pm On Feb 21, 2015
MrCork:

..sweery ....wit this atttituttde, u will nevar find a man on nairaland (no oofeinse) embarassed

Ok,thank you...oya leave me alone
Re: [ Photos] The Reason Why People Dont Want To Be Michelle Of Destiny's Child by MrCork: 3:54pm On Feb 21, 2015
jessiecah:

Ok,thank you...oya leave me alone

...ok I 4give u for wantin me....can we mate? smiley
Re: [ Photos] The Reason Why People Dont Want To Be Michelle Of Destiny's Child by MrCork: 3:56pm On Feb 21, 2015
...sadly..most homebase female look like Mishell Destiny chid...they r dak skin! (no oofeinse) angry
Re: [ Photos] The Reason Why People Dont Want To Be Michelle Of Destiny's Child by jiggaz(m): 7:09pm On Feb 21, 2015
MrCork:
...sadly..most homebase female look like Mishell Destiny chid...they r dak skin! (no oofeinse) angry
lol u no well. We gat Ini Edo, Genevieve Nnaji, Queen Nwokoye and they are all dark skinned & stunning!! lol
Re: [ Photos] The Reason Why People Dont Want To Be Michelle Of Destiny's Child by MrCork: 7:56pm On Feb 21, 2015
jiggaz:
lol u no well. We gat Ini Edo, Genevieve Nnaji, Queen Nwokoye and they are all dark skinned & stunning!! lol

...thise uglly mofo....brother u mean to tell me u people don't hav light skin females in that Nigeria??....and u expect us Londoners to come bak home and settle? ...F*** NO!! (FOGERRRRRIT) angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Billionaire Femi Otedola’s Older Brother Ayokunle Turns Truck Driver! / Amazing! Busta Rhymes Lost 70 Pounds.. He's No Longer Fat (see Pictures) / Juliet Ibrahim Flaunts Her Bedroom Amidst Breakup (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.