Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,605 members, 7,827,282 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

All Nigeria Beautiful Ladies Are Priceless - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / All Nigeria Beautiful Ladies Are Priceless (682 Views)

Beautiful Ladies Looking For Men For Marriage / Which Tribe Has The Highest Percentage Of Beautiful Ladies? / Are These Two Ladies The Most Beautiful Ladies On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Nigeria Beautiful Ladies Are Priceless by wales774(m): 8:11pm On Feb 19, 2015
Hello beautiful gals, ladies, and mama's,
Am a workaholic due to the nature of my profession, but I have got some weeks off.
I need to make time for my self to develop a real, trustworthy and a reliable relationship with a girl with good behavior and a magician when it comes to kitchen matters, cos I love home made dishes and who is also ready for a healthy relationship.
We never can tell I could meet my wife through this piece of small proposal am typing
Please ladies if you r this category please don't hesitate to send me an BBM invite for a chat. 7f705551
Thanks
King Wales
Re: All Nigeria Beautiful Ladies Are Priceless by pinkycute(f): 9:20pm On Feb 19, 2015
Bross all the babe for ur village don finish

Ouch lipsrsealed just check ur dp and you look cute tongue well, all dsame go to ur village and look for good cook and marry grin

1 Like

Re: All Nigeria Beautiful Ladies Are Priceless by wales774(m): 9:57pm On Feb 19, 2015
pinkycute:
Bross all the babe for ur village don finish

Ouch lipsrsealed just check ur dp and you look cute tongue well, all dsame go to ur village and look for good cook and marry grin

Wether na village babe or city babe all I want is a good gal don't care if she have a past
Re: All Nigeria Beautiful Ladies Are Priceless by pinkycute(f): 10:10pm On Feb 19, 2015
Hmmmmm I wish you best of searching though undecided Good luck bro cheesy

wales774:

Wether na village babe or city babe all I want is a good gal don't care if she have a past

Re: All Nigeria Beautiful Ladies Are Priceless by Welepamilayo: 10:05pm On Feb 21, 2015
wales774:
Hello beautiful gals, ladies, and mama's,
Am a workaholic due to the nature of my profession, but I have got some weeks off.
I need to make time for my self to develop a real, trustworthy and a reliable relationship with a girl with good behavior and a magician when it comes to kitchen matters, cos I love home made dishes and who is also ready for a healthy relationship.
We never can tell I could meet my wife through this piece of small proposal am typing
Please ladies if you r this category please don't hesitate to send me an BBM invite for a chat. 7f705551
Thanks
King Wales

Oba the oba! Good luck! Just don't ignore the babes when you finally get back to work.

(1) (Reply)

Something Special For Your True Love... It's Valentines ❤️ / Steps To Approach A Girl In Public By Ayokunlegold / Latest In Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.