Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

How Can A Grown Up Girl Steal Ordinary 20naira - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Can A Grown Up Girl Steal Ordinary 20naira (685 Views)

Girl Behind Famous Meme Is All Grown Up / What Is That Habbit/character You Did As A Child But Still Do Now You Are Grown / Hot: How To Activate 20GB Free For 20naira On Mtn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can A Grown Up Girl Steal Ordinary 20naira by Thegents6: 8:16pm On Feb 19, 2015
It’s hard to explain puns to kleptomaniacs
because they always take things literally.

Yesterday as I was in a friend's shop waiting for the RAIN to stop so that I'll start going home,two mature ladies entered and was doing what I was doing.. I decided to buy recharge card to call someone. When I brought out my wallet, 20naira polymer note dropped to the ground from my pocket, as I turned to bend and pick it up,one of the girls that entered has already picked the money up and slides it into her pocket. At first,I thought she was kidding but I later realised that she did that for real as she stepped out of the shop and headed home without saying "BROS,SEE YOUR MONEY o. IT FELL OFF YOUR POCKET"..

My friend's sister saw what happened and wanted to confront her,I stopped her and told her to relax because I NO WAN MAKE THEM CREATE SCENE FOR THERE BECAUSE OF ORDINARY 20NAIRA..

Many things ran through my mind and still running till now such as

why did she pick ordinary 20naira?

What if the money was 1000naira?

Is she that hungry? even if she was hungry,what will #20 buy for her?

Is she that broke? Even if she is broke,will #20 make her rich?

Seriously some people needs help..

#StillThinking
Re: How Can A Grown Up Girl Steal Ordinary 20naira by Nobody: 8:19pm On Feb 19, 2015
Adonbilivit!

1 Like

Re: How Can A Grown Up Girl Steal Ordinary 20naira by Thegents6: 8:24pm On Feb 19, 2015
Lizzylobito:
Adonbilivit!

Lol Lizzy you better believe it o sad
Lizzylobito:
Adonbilivit!

Lol Lizzy you better believe it o
Re: How Can A Grown Up Girl Steal Ordinary 20naira by Nobody: 8:52pm On Feb 19, 2015
it all started as a play then to fun then to hobby then to habit then to attitude......finally it turns to a behavior and a way of life............

2 Likes

Re: How Can A Grown Up Girl Steal Ordinary 20naira by nekaa(f): 9:06pm On Feb 19, 2015
Maybe she thought it was her own... who knows.
Re: How Can A Grown Up Girl Steal Ordinary 20naira by Thegents6: 9:14pm On Feb 19, 2015
kallmemrB:
it all started as a play then to fun then to hobby then to habit then to attitude......finally it turns to a behavior and a way of life............

gbamest
Re: How Can A Grown Up Girl Steal Ordinary 20naira by Thegents6: 9:17pm On Feb 19, 2015
nekaa:
nekaa:

her own? 1) she was nowhere near the place I stood before the money fell off my pocket... 2) She stamped on the money first before picking it..... 3) She was very quick
Re: How Can A Grown Up Girl Steal Ordinary 20naira by Francman(m): 10:01pm On Feb 19, 2015
kallmemrB:
U funny o

1 Like

Re: How Can A Grown Up Girl Steal Ordinary 20naira by Thegents6: 10:41pm On Feb 19, 2015
Francman:

U funny o
abi o

(1) (Reply)

Holy Pigs Festival / Between Gaining Admission And Getting Employed, Which Is More Difficult ? / Wonderful Responses From A Little Boy To Policemen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.