Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,205 members, 7,842,519 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Armoured Tank Nigerian Soldiers Captured From Boko Haram Recently (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Armoured Tank Nigerian Soldiers Captured From Boko Haram Recently (Photo) (71046 Views)

Militants Claim 24 Soldiers Captured, It’s Not True –army / Sophisticated Guns Captured From Boko Haram By Nigerian Soldiers [photos] / Some Weapons Re-Captured From Boko Haram By The Army (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armoured Tank Nigerian Soldiers Captured From Boko Haram Recently (Photo) by Akinsz: 10:05pm On Feb 19, 2015
This tank is called gegemu.
Re: Armoured Tank Nigerian Soldiers Captured From Boko Haram Recently (Photo) by emiye(m): 10:07pm On Feb 19, 2015
xhamel89:

Lies. Say only what you know. Assumption is the lowest realm of thinking. Many of those weapons were stolen from Libya after Gaddaffi was killed. The whole world knew of this development. Now you will ask me how it got to Nigeria? I have not been able to come to terms with reason gave to me. But Confirmed report shows clearly that this BIg Tanks and one recovered about 6 months ago are from Libya.

You are quoting me, and writing nonsense, but can't come to terms with how tanks of those size came in to the country, i daresay, your reasoning is disjointed. When you can think through, feel free to quote me.
Re: Armoured Tank Nigerian Soldiers Captured From Boko Haram Recently (Photo) by clemz88(m): 10:07pm On Feb 19, 2015
dkronicle:
Osho free weapon wey us for block frm nigeria.
But one question which i dont know who to ask is ''how did this weapon of mass and general distruction entered nigeria. What are the navy and air force doing''
they are seeping koko and eating masa
Re: Armoured Tank Nigerian Soldiers Captured From Boko Haram Recently (Photo) by uniquerealities(m): 10:08pm On Feb 19, 2015
dkronicle:
But one question which i dont know who to ask is ''how did this weapon of mass and general distruction entered nigeria. What are the navy and air force doing''
went on sabbatical I guess..
Re: Armoured Tank Nigerian Soldiers Captured From Boko Haram Recently (Photo) by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 10:09pm On Feb 19, 2015
UnknownT:
and you had to quote me 3 times? So please tell me, how many of your "worthful" family members is among them? If you are observant enough, you would have noticed that BH get some of their arms from ransacked barracks and military units.
Dumbass.
Do some research or join the military and quit displaying your ignorance in public
Re: Armoured Tank Nigerian Soldiers Captured From Boko Haram Recently (Photo) by Tonylyte(m): 10:09pm On Feb 19, 2015
kaboninc:

You're one of those cows Buhari owns.
Hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhhhahahaha
Re: Armoured Tank Nigerian Soldiers Captured From Boko Haram Recently (Photo) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Feb 19, 2015
Proxy wars, I suspect the french. I don't know how much one tank cost but I'm of the mind that's its quite a size able amount. The question is how was it acquired?
Re: Armoured Tank Nigerian Soldiers Captured From Boko Haram Recently (Photo) by emiye(m): 10:10pm On Feb 19, 2015
Legendoscar2:

Whoever Sioned You should demand every penny they've wasted on you because you're a 5-star Y.H.

A nitwit you are ! , strive to keep control of your itchy fingers from typing the typical nonsense you delight in.
Re: Armoured Tank Nigerian Soldiers Captured From Boko Haram Recently (Photo) by babadem2much(m): 10:11pm On Feb 19, 2015
One need to appreciate good job but not when its done lately. This guy just woke up from his political slumber cuz he is recontesting after thousands has lost life n properties. I met with victims of this deadly insurgents n dia stories are very pathetic, weda GMB or GEJ all we want is apeaceful Nigeria free of religious bigotry, tribalism n other sentiment. God bless Nigerians as Nigeria is all we have
Re: Armoured Tank Nigerian Soldiers Captured From Boko Haram Recently (Photo) by UnknownT: 10:15pm On Feb 19, 2015
PerfectlyPerfect:

Dumbass.
Do some research or join the military and quit displaying your ignorance in public
So what research have you carried out ? You haven't seen NA hilux vans and APC BH captured that were recaptured by the NA? I asked a simple question, how are we sure it wasn't NA's own that was taken by BH from runaway soldiers, why not tell me Yes or No instead of cussing
Re: Armoured Tank Nigerian Soldiers Captured From Boko Haram Recently (Photo) by zonax(m): 10:16pm On Feb 19, 2015
Cannonleo:

key code bros easy ohhhhhhh.or i hope u havent been playing 2many games
our vickers nd T-55s were bought mostly in the 1980 to 89s..they were basic versions no upgrades...so all ur fantacy talk abt key codes aint valid..our T-72 nd T-84oplots are a different story however..updated nd upgraded fire control,infrared taget aqusition sensors..etc still key codes bro lol...special training should be the right words..driving isnt a big deal.operating th fire control for the main gun is....and u have forgotten reloading.have a nice day..
if u love politics do so with evidence
Subject based analysis, good one.
Re: Armoured Tank Nigerian Soldiers Captured From Boko Haram Recently (Photo) by lanremayo: 10:17pm On Feb 19, 2015
Don't be surprised... most of this weapons belongs to nija , they got them from our saboteurs solders
Re: Armoured Tank Nigerian Soldiers Captured From Boko Haram Recently (Photo) by Ghoxt: 10:18pm On Feb 19, 2015
F**kd! How the eff did they get this?!
Re: Armoured Tank Nigerian Soldiers Captured From Boko Haram Recently (Photo) by F22RAPTOR(m): 10:20pm On Feb 19, 2015
1LRNZH:
Exactly why the US refuses arms sales to Nigeria.

This machine has a key/code for operating it. How does BH get access to, operate and move this thing unnoticed?

PDP Gov't is BH is GEJ. Period.
an amoured tank requires a key/code to operate?...oga. Please stop it. U just typed this like everybody reading is a fool. What is wrong with u?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armoured Tank Nigerian Soldiers Captured From Boko Haram Recently (Photo) by Chudiking(m): 10:25pm On Feb 19, 2015
Viktor1983:
[size=30pt]"And Light keeps conquering darkness"[/size]
JESUS. CHRIST is the LIGHT down bokoharaam and there religion

3 Likes

Re: Armoured Tank Nigerian Soldiers Captured From Boko Haram Recently (Photo) by Pennyways: 10:25pm On Feb 19, 2015
1LRNZH:

This machine has a key/code for operating it. How does BH get access to, operate and move this thing unnoticed?

you must be high on drugs,
now wash your fuckkk face and modify this shiiit
Re: Armoured Tank Nigerian Soldiers Captured From Boko Haram Recently (Photo) by fuzzydesigner(m): 10:29pm On Feb 19, 2015
Take up the challenge. Join us for #LagosHalfMarathon. Register here: http:///lekki-ikoyi-signup. Thank you.

Re: Armoured Tank Nigerian Soldiers Captured From Boko Haram Recently (Photo) by komek(m): 10:29pm On Feb 19, 2015
barcanista:
Whether Boko Haram like it or not, Nigeria Army will wipe them out... And GEJ will be elected President

Na wa o. Bros what suddenly happened to u?

1 Like

Re: Armoured Tank Nigerian Soldiers Captured From Boko Haram Recently (Photo) by hamingra: 10:29pm On Feb 19, 2015
Mega72:
The big question is how did they move those tanks to the forest?which road did they passed before getting inside our country?God dey sha!!

Good question. Again which road all the hilux vans that transport their killers follow come? And where do they get their fuel and internet connections? Goodluck better get good lawyers cos he will need them

1 Like

Re: Armoured Tank Nigerian Soldiers Captured From Boko Haram Recently (Photo) by Themandator: 10:35pm On Feb 19, 2015
danot1030:
they were not captured from the Nigeria army, they were donated to boko haram by saboteur officers in Nigeria army. There's no how this kind of massive weapon can be captured without the noise reaching the public domain.

There is nothing massive, unless you are referring to the body size, about it... Scrap from decades back
Re: Armoured Tank Nigerian Soldiers Captured From Boko Haram Recently (Photo) by mcggy(m): 10:36pm On Feb 19, 2015
[quote author=emiye post=30892575]Majority of Boko harams weaponry were captured from the Nigerian army, this tank is not an exception.

Guy u think so? that machine wit Arabic write up? maybe Nigerian army bought it from ISIS or the Taliban
Re: Armoured Tank Nigerian Soldiers Captured From Boko Haram Recently (Photo) by gebest: 10:44pm On Feb 19, 2015
bruno419:
Though I support pdp my question is

How did the Boko Haram sect transport this stuff to their hideout?
sit down their dey ask how water take enter coconut.
Re: Armoured Tank Nigerian Soldiers Captured From Boko Haram Recently (Photo) by Chars1289: 10:46pm On Feb 19, 2015
Viktor1983:
and light waited so long to conquer this boko haram malaise.anyways we wining the war, better late than neva.

1 Like

Re: Armoured Tank Nigerian Soldiers Captured From Boko Haram Recently (Photo) by achu442(m): 10:46pm On Feb 19, 2015
Viktor1983:

Yes oo
..Darkness gives way anytime light shows forth

1 Like

Re: Armoured Tank Nigerian Soldiers Captured From Boko Haram Recently (Photo) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Feb 19, 2015
izuch:

That is the only explanation that would make sense cause these tanks don't just fall out of the sky. I'm saying this believing that our airspace and borders are not so porous that such heavy weaponry would find its way into the country without being noticed by our security agencies.

I'm familiar with our weaponry. Most of the BH waepons are alien to us. They had been moved from across the sahara, probably from Lybia. Our airspace and borders are more porous than we can imagine. Recently there has been air raid by unidentified war planes.

1 Like

Re: Armoured Tank Nigerian Soldiers Captured From Boko Haram Recently (Photo) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Feb 19, 2015
dkronicle:
U just took this question right out of my mouth! With what I'm seeing, this sect is sponsored by some big fishes in our midst. Just SMH for this country.
Re: Armoured Tank Nigerian Soldiers Captured From Boko Haram Recently (Photo) by nedupel(m): 10:48pm On Feb 19, 2015
1LRNZH:

hey shut up
Don bring words from your have bake brain
Re: Armoured Tank Nigerian Soldiers Captured From Boko Haram Recently (Photo) by lastpage: 10:50pm On Feb 19, 2015
emiye:
Majority of Boko harams weaponry were captured from the Nigerian army, this tank is not an exception.

God bless you.

When a whole Battalion flees its base because they dont have the right weapons to confront the well-armed BH terrorists, how do you not expect the armoury of the terrorists to increase?

Now that you took back just one of the Toys they stole from you.... it is NOISE worthy?

Question is: You mean if Jonathan was not allowed this "Election Extension", he would not release ADEQUATE weapons to prosecute Boko Haram?
What is the role of Jonathan's Govt in prolonging this terrorist activities... in the last two years .... for selfish "election manipulation" reasons (a.k.a GBAGBO Style)?

She-Cow should have been wiped out a long time ago ...and our kidnapped children recovered.... if not for the deliberate dilly-dallying of those who want to use it as an excuse to postpone elections and try to prolong their election doomsday clearout. undecided

A thousand "Saamu" Jonathan cannot escape the inevitable on March 28.

Lastpage!
Re: Armoured Tank Nigerian Soldiers Captured From Boko Haram Recently (Photo) by emiye(m): 10:50pm On Feb 19, 2015
[quote ] mcggy [/quote] If Boko haram captures you, you can be painted with arabic writings in less than 5 minutes.

You funny oooo, so na tha arabic writing make u doubt it. The truth of the matter is those ragheads attack military base and capture weapons and equipments , and simply engrave arabic writings on it. Boko haram Flags with arabic writings are also hoisted on Nigerian territory.
Re: Armoured Tank Nigerian Soldiers Captured From Boko Haram Recently (Photo) by lastpage: 10:50pm On Feb 19, 2015
emiye:
Majority of Boko harams weaponry were captured from the Nigerian army, this tank is not an exception.

God bless you.

When a whole Battalion flees its base because they dont have the right weapons to confront the well-armed BH terrorists, how do you not expect the armoury of the terrorists to increase?

Now that you took back just one of the Toys they stole from you.... it is NOISE worthy?

Question is: You mean if Jonathan was not allowed this "Election Extension", he would not release ADEQUATE weapons to prosecute Boko Haram?
What is the role of Jonathan's Govt in prolonging this terrorist activities... in the last two years .... for selfish "election manipulation" reasons (a.k.a GBAGBO Style)?

She-Cow should have been wiped out a long time ago ...and our kidnapped children recovered.... if not for the deliberate dilly-dallying of those who want to use it as an excuse to postpone elections and try to prolong their election doomsday clearout. undecided

A thousand "Saamu" Jonathan cannot escape the inevitable on March 28.

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Armoured Tank Nigerian Soldiers Captured From Boko Haram Recently (Photo) by Chars1289: 10:51pm On Feb 19, 2015
xhamel89:

Lies. Say only what you know. Assumption is the lowest realm of thinking. Many of those weapons were stolen from Libya after Gaddaffi was killed. The whole world knew of this development. Now you will ask me how it got to Nigeria? I have not been able to come to terms with reason gave to me. But Confirmed report shows clearly that this BIg Tanks and one recovered about 6 months ago are from Libya.

SOURCE or go to bed
Re: Armoured Tank Nigerian Soldiers Captured From Boko Haram Recently (Photo) by Aitee1: 10:51pm On Feb 19, 2015
kaboninc:

You're one of those cows Buhari owns.

Busted!!!

cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Army Kills Boko Haram Members Who Attacked Soldiers In Borno. Graphic / Governor Obiano Gifts Innoson Ikenga Jeeps To All Traditional Rulers In Anambra / Yahaya Bello: "Those Who Wish Me Coronavirus Will Have HIV"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.