Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Yvonne Nelson Shows Off Her Long Natural Hair (PHOTOS) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Nelson Shows Off Her Long Natural Hair (PHOTOS) (6816 Views)

Yvonne Nelson Shows Off Her Bra, As She Steps Out In Style / Yvonne Nelson Shows Off Sexy Figure In New Stunning Photo / Sharon Oyakhilome Shows Off Long, Natural Hair (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yvonne Nelson Shows Off Her Long Natural Hair (PHOTOS) by sassysatino: 8:53pm On Feb 19, 2015
Just in case you haven't seen the sultry Ghanaian actress on her natural hair before, Thank me later
She looks soo innocent and adorable..This would not just last..She will switch to her fake weaves soon..Lol..

Like I don't

See another picture; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/02/yvonne-nelson-shows-off-her-long.html

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Shows Off Her Long Natural Hair (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Feb 19, 2015
not really long but lovely anyway,must rock my natural hair asap
Iyanya don lose something
Re: Yvonne Nelson Shows Off Her Long Natural Hair (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Feb 19, 2015
Nneka123 ...how long is your natural hair? I bet I have longer hair. tongue
Re: Yvonne Nelson Shows Off Her Long Natural Hair (PHOTOS) by uzo4Christ(f): 8:57pm On Feb 19, 2015
Wey. Lng hair?
Re: Yvonne Nelson Shows Off Her Long Natural Hair (PHOTOS) by Lordabas: 8:58pm On Feb 19, 2015
Soup wey sweet na money kill am

Girl wey fine na photoshop helep am angry
Re: Yvonne Nelson Shows Off Her Long Natural Hair (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Feb 19, 2015
:> she's ae beauty to behold.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Shows Off Her Long Natural Hair (PHOTOS) by buygala(m): 9:25pm On Feb 19, 2015
ok

Weave-on Nelson's hair, Weave-on Nelson's business cry......

A night with Weave-on Nelson..... NOW, THAT'S DEFINITELY MY BUSINESS grin

*walks out of thread
Re: Yvonne Nelson Shows Off Her Long Natural Hair (PHOTOS) by Airforce1(m): 9:34pm On Feb 19, 2015
I love her new look

Beautiful
Re: Yvonne Nelson Shows Off Her Long Natural Hair (PHOTOS) by lyntiffany(f): 10:44pm On Feb 19, 2015
she don bleach finish good for her.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Shows Off Her Long Natural Hair (PHOTOS) by kissty(f): 10:53pm On Feb 19, 2015
natural hair is d best
Re: Yvonne Nelson Shows Off Her Long Natural Hair (PHOTOS) by jessiecah(f): 10:58pm On Feb 19, 2015
Airforce1:
I love her new look

Beautiful

It's fine and neat

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Shows Off Her Long Natural Hair (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 11:10pm On Feb 19, 2015
RicKyRichards:
Nneka123 ...how long is your natural hair? I bet I have longer hair. tongue
As long as your tongue! grin

Natural hair rocks!
Re: Yvonne Nelson Shows Off Her Long Natural Hair (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 11:16pm On Feb 19, 2015
Nneka123:
As long as your tongue! grin

Natural hair rocks!
That's way too short. Don't talk to me again. You have midget hair. cheesy
I've missed you around here. Strange people quoting me all over the place. Exhilarating. Phew! tongue
Re: Yvonne Nelson Shows Off Her Long Natural Hair (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 11:20pm On Feb 19, 2015
RicKyRichards:

That's way too short. Don't talk to me again. You have midget hair. cheesy
I've missed you around here. Strange people quoting me all over the place. Exhilarating. Phew! tongue
you're a bad person, that's not a nice way to welcome me back angry, I'm leaving again, this time forever! undecided

p.s- My natural hair is way too bad cry
Re: Yvonne Nelson Shows Off Her Long Natural Hair (PHOTOS) by auntymi(f): 11:32pm On Feb 19, 2015
She's beautiful/naturAl
Re: Yvonne Nelson Shows Off Her Long Natural Hair (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 11:41pm On Feb 19, 2015
Nneka123:
you're a bad person, that's not a nice way to welcome me back angry, I'm leaving again, this time forever! undecided

p.s- My natural hair is way too bad cry
Awww....Nneka's throwing a tantrum? How cute. cheesy
Was just joking, don't say your hair's bad, it isn't.
*hug*

How's your week going, best week ever huh?
grin
Re: Yvonne Nelson Shows Off Her Long Natural Hair (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 11:46pm On Feb 19, 2015
RicKyRichards:

Awww....Nneka's throwing a tantrum? How cute. cheesy
Was just joking, don't say your hair's bad, it isn't.
*hug*

How's your week going, best week ever huh?
grin
grin. yeah right.

mmmm, not the best week ever
Re: Yvonne Nelson Shows Off Her Long Natural Hair (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 11:49pm On Feb 19, 2015
Nneka123:
grin. yeah right.

Don't worry. It can only get better........you and me to............. sorry, got carried away. Damn you Alicia Keys. grin
Re: Yvonne Nelson Shows Off Her Long Natural Hair (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 11:51pm On Feb 19, 2015
i was here
Re: Yvonne Nelson Shows Off Her Long Natural Hair (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 12:02am On Feb 20, 2015
RicKyRichards:

Don't worry. It can only get better........you and me to............. sorry, got carried away. Damn you Alicia Keys. grin
yeah. no I'm not alicia keys, i don't look like her, are you dreaming again?
Re: Yvonne Nelson Shows Off Her Long Natural Hair (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 12:03am On Feb 20, 2015
Nneka123:
grin. yeah right.

And Nneka....about "wanting to". Well, see image below.
I know you understand.
cheesy

Re: Yvonne Nelson Shows Off Her Long Natural Hair (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 12:06am On Feb 20, 2015
Nneka123:
yeah. no I'm not alicia keys, i don't look like her, are you dreaming again?
Lol...dreaming? I know you're not Miss Keys. I was singing her song 'No One'. Smh
You must really dislike her to miss that. cheesy
Re: Yvonne Nelson Shows Off Her Long Natural Hair (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 12:13am On Feb 20, 2015
RicKyRichards:

Lol...dreaming? I know you're not Miss Keys. I was singing her song 'No One'. Smh
You must really dislike her to miss that. cheesy
oh, i like that song then smiley, i love her, she's fine.

your other post, are you giving me advice on doing it? like "it" lipsrsealed grin
Re: Yvonne Nelson Shows Off Her Long Natural Hair (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 12:28am On Feb 20, 2015
Nneka123:
oh, i like that song then smiley, i love her, she's fine.

your other post, are you giving me advice on doing it? like "it" lipsrsealed grin
So you love her all of a sudden? Smh

What are you talking about Nneka? Please don't corrupt me. I am very very holy. tongue
I was inviting you to a chat off nairaland. You're not forgetful, are you? No, you can't be...you're too smart for that. tongue
Re: Yvonne Nelson Shows Off Her Long Natural Hair (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 12:55am On Feb 20, 2015
RicKyRichards:

So you love her all of a sudden? Smh

What are you talking about Nneka? Please don't corrupt me. I am very very holy. tongue
I was inviting you to a chat off nairaland. You're not forgetful, are you? No, you can't be...you're too smart for that. tongue
lmao, i remember, i just wanted to twist your brain into thinking it was "it" grin, well i think i want to tongue mark this word

we have derailed this thread sha, see you in another one
Re: Yvonne Nelson Shows Off Her Long Natural Hair (PHOTOS) by pretydiva(f): 5:38am On Feb 20, 2015
Dis op is high on water. Wats long in dis hair ..tot I was gonna c a very long hair dat is even longer than mine . Anyways d hair luks well taking care of
Re: Yvonne Nelson Shows Off Her Long Natural Hair (PHOTOS) by englishmart(m): 6:44am On Feb 20, 2015
prettydiva89:
how would I get her if he hadn't lost her?

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Shows Off Her Long Natural Hair (PHOTOS) by pembisco(m): 7:44am On Feb 20, 2015
Nneka and Ricky Richard, get a room pls
Re: Yvonne Nelson Shows Off Her Long Natural Hair (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:09am On Feb 20, 2015
englishmart:
how would I get her if he hadn't lost her?
lol
Re: Yvonne Nelson Shows Off Her Long Natural Hair (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Feb 20, 2015
Nneka123:
lmao, i remember, i just wanted to twist your brain into thinking it was "it" grin, well i think i want to tongue mark this word
grin
Re: Yvonne Nelson Shows Off Her Long Natural Hair (PHOTOS) by 100Cents: 3:17pm On Feb 20, 2015
prettydiva89:

Inyanya is thanking God he came out alive.

There are some girls men date and we are presented with an opportunity to date them again, yet we reject, even with all the beauty.. that's how it is..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Strippers Pussy Smells Nice – Cardi B Recounts Her Experience In Nigeria / Bbnaija: Meet Nengi’s Handsome Brother, Maurice, DJ Khaled's Lookalike (photos) / Yvonne Nelson Done Building Her Own House (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.