Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,504 members, 7,830,517 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

What's The Best Word To Describe This? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What's The Best Word To Describe This? (889 Views)

Pls Doctor In D House, Explain Dis Word To Because It Relate To Health (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Best Word To Describe This? by shyshally(f): 9:37pm On Feb 19, 2015
Hello nairalanders,pls I've been trying to find the word that best describes people who are drawn to pain,and I don't mean sadist(they enjoy other peoples pain), I mean someone who enjoys having emotional pain and the likes.I don't really know if there's a word for these people,I'll appreciate it if someone eventually helps me out
And I hope its in the right section?
Re: What's The Best Word To Describe This? by Cutehector(m): 9:40pm On Feb 19, 2015
I call dem depressed people
Re: What's The Best Word To Describe This? by changingdworld: 9:40pm On Feb 19, 2015
I Made $226 working on line for two hours
without any initial deposits.
if you are interested, message me on
whatsapp on 08132149123 or email
ray4life3000@gmail. com
Re: What's The Best Word To Describe This? by simplemach(m): 9:47pm On Feb 19, 2015
You can as well call them ur name
Re: What's The Best Word To Describe This? by shyshally(f): 9:59pm On Feb 19, 2015
Cutehector:
I call dem depressed people
Hmmm,ok thanks,didn't think of it that way
simplemach:
You can as well call them ur name
Like Seriously?what does shyness has to do with my question?sha,thanks for ur opinion
Re: What's The Best Word To Describe This? by asadike(f): 12:12am On Feb 20, 2015
I think d word u are looking for is masochist.
Re: What's The Best Word To Describe This? by shyshally(f): 7:11am On Feb 20, 2015
asadike:
I think d word u are looking for is masochist.
Wow smiley thanks dear,I soo much appreciate it,uve being of great help to me,
Re: What's The Best Word To Describe This? by asadike(f): 7:36am On Feb 20, 2015
shyshally:

Wow smiley thanks dear,I soo much appreciate it,uve being of great help to me,
glad to b of help love.

(1) (Reply)

Health Workers Embark On Indefinite Strike / Am I Lazy Or Having Health Issues???? / Health Benefits Of Bananas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.