Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Advice Needed. Invited As Audience On Wwtbam - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Advice Needed. Invited As Audience On Wwtbam (1239 Views)

How Where You Called For WWTBAM Nigeria? / WWTBAM Page / Beware: Wwtbam(who Want To Be A Millionaire) Home Quiz Is A Scam(See Why) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed. Invited As Audience On Wwtbam by JimloveTM(m): 10:30pm On Feb 19, 2015
Hi,
I visited Who wants to be a millionaire Nigeria site, and sent the necessary SMS to participate as audience last week, and I was invited through SMS this morning to participate in the live recording of this saturday as an audience. The last past of the message read, "Lagos residence only". The thing is that I stay in Delta, and though it is possible for me to make it down to the recording before saturday at their studio, I wanna ask people who have participated before what the real benefits are, and if it is worth travelling down.

Any monetary rewards being an audience?
If yes how many of the audience are entitled, and how much.
What other benefits or packages are given out.
Is it really worth travelling down
What is the experience like.

Thanks.. (Who dey ask question no dey miss road), so no insults pls.
Re: Advice Needed. Invited As Audience On Wwtbam by yinkeys(m): 5:37am On Feb 21, 2015
Men I need to be on that hot-seat someday with Frank Edoho
Re: Advice Needed. Invited As Audience On Wwtbam by MillionDollars: 3:06pm On May 08, 2015
JimloveTM:
Hi,
I visited Who wants to be a millionaire Nigeria site, and sent the necessary SMS to participate as audience last week, and I was invited through SMS this morning to participate in the live recording of this saturday as an audience. The last past of the message read, "Lagos residence only". The thing is that I stay in Delta, and though it is possible for me to make it down to the recording before saturday at their studio, I wanna ask people who have participated before what the real benefits are, and if it is worth travelling down.

Any monetary rewards being an audience?
If yes how many of the audience are entitled, and how much.
What other benefits or packages are given out.
Is it really worth travelling down
What is the experience like.

Thanks.. (Who dey ask question no dey miss road), so no insults pls.
bro pls aw was the text sent to u, can u give me the sample
Re: Advice Needed. Invited As Audience On Wwtbam by mikeayus(m): 8:31pm On Jun 17, 2015
how do i be a part of this too?

(1) (Reply)

GRAPHIC PHOTOS: Man Used Samurai Sword On 4 Burglars That Raided His Home / 100 Amazing Business Ideas In The Agricultural Sector / Is Fresh Cod Fish Available In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.