Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,019 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Pictures From Area Fight In Oshodi Today - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pictures From Area Fight In Oshodi Today (49908 Views)

OJUGBO GODSTIME OMONEKA's Lost Wallet Found In Oshodi / Tout And Bus Conductor Fight In A Gutter In Lagos (photo) / Bird Turns To Woman After Electric Shock In Oshodi, Lagos (graphic Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Area Fight In Oshodi Today by JustinCute: 10:41am On Feb 20, 2015
Na wa o! Nigerians gat skills, them dey waste am for Oshodi? Abegi make them go use their talents on Boko Haram. After all we need people of skills to fight them.
Re: Pictures From Area Fight In Oshodi Today by olexjay(m): 10:42am On Feb 20, 2015
itops:

Na wah.o , u can never please human being.
abeegi, don't u know how many division of security agencies we have in Nigeria, what are the duties of the police? civil defense are the once to secure pvc collecting zone while the police are to secure the town/states not intervening into wat doesn concern dem..... #WiseUp
Re: Pictures From Area Fight In Oshodi Today by talktimi(m): 10:46am On Feb 20, 2015
Musiwa97 dropped a very very valid solution to problems like this and yet people with limited thinking capabilities laughed him off calling him crazy. That's why none of you can become good leaders if given half a chance cool
Re: Pictures From Area Fight In Oshodi Today by olexjay(m): 10:47am On Feb 20, 2015
loomer:

UNA TO COMPLAIN FOR NIGERIA.

IF NA PVC DEM GATHER THIEF, U GO SAY DEM NO SECURE PVC.

EVEN AMERICA DE GET CLASHES/RIOTS NOT TO TALK OF SMALL NIGERIA.
so what you're telling me now is that the civil defense alone can't secure the PVC collecting zone, the duties of the police is to protect the citizen cuz you're saying we too complain for Nigeria.... Why we won't complain when things are not going in order *hiss*
Re: Pictures From Area Fight In Oshodi Today by Nobody: 10:52am On Feb 20, 2015
DahomeyAmazon:
Where is mbu?
he dey mama patience kitchen dey cook for firstlady

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Area Fight In Oshodi Today by Nobody: 10:52am On Feb 20, 2015
angelsing:
You just quote me to ask me to feel in the Gap?...lol..funny guy. Oya make I feel the Gap for u.....John u dey drink panadol for another man headache..lol
grin grin
Re: Pictures From Area Fight In Oshodi Today by loomer: 10:55am On Feb 20, 2015
U always ask where is the police, like they should be everywhere at once

You should also know that even the developed countries de get their own share of violence and most times, the harm must have been done before police steps in.

And I beg no de hiss so that ur mouth no go long
Re: Pictures From Area Fight In Oshodi Today by Nobody: 11:17am On Feb 20, 2015
I hope we dat have ran to d south for safety aint in for a rude shocker?
Re: Pictures From Area Fight In Oshodi Today by isan(m): 11:37am On Feb 20, 2015
Where is d overhype mbu undecided
Re: Pictures From Area Fight In Oshodi Today by Krasid(m): 12:20pm On Feb 20, 2015
Shameful and disgraceful.
Re: Pictures From Area Fight In Oshodi Today by ludamix(m): 12:26pm On Feb 20, 2015
you're asking of MBU? for your info Mr MBU isn't posted here for area boy fights neither is he here for our security ,He's here to make sure PDP wins at all cost in the coming election .

That's jst d truth. Mbu ambition in Lagos state is to do everything within his capacity to make sure dt every lagosian converge under d umbrella of PDP and rig against APC. Mbu an eagle eyes of people are watching u.
Re: Pictures From Area Fight In Oshodi Today by sirfemoz(m): 1:19pm On Feb 20, 2015
futmxconnectn:
Where's Mbu when you need him? Abi na only to dey harass sitting governor him sabi?
Childish reasoning.. Where's Fashola? I thought he's the Chief security officer of the state.. Abi na only to dey commision air condition bus him sabi?
Re: Pictures From Area Fight In Oshodi Today by harffie(m): 2:09pm On Feb 20, 2015
ayukdaboss:

Pure Jamaican strain I guess...whatever Musiwa smokes must be worse than coke.
E go worse pass crystal meth sef!
Re: Pictures From Area Fight In Oshodi Today by praxisnetworks: 8:43pm On Feb 20, 2015
Mbu or nothing if he sabi harass toll gate workers he should be in the thick of this......

talktimi:
you haven't asked of the dpo in charge of the station around that axis instead you jumped aallll the way to Mbu. It is a wa for you o undecided
Re: Pictures From Area Fight In Oshodi Today by praxisnetworks: 8:45pm On Feb 20, 2015
lagodo ife....
adeekiti:
he dey mama patience kitchen dey cook for firstlady
Re: Pictures From Area Fight In Oshodi Today by easrael(f): 9:19pm On Feb 20, 2015
Can anyone confirm if they are fighting today abeg.
Re: Pictures From Area Fight In Oshodi Today by Saucekide25(m): 9:20pm On Feb 20, 2015
Buy the New Infinix Hot X507 [#14,500 Naira ] + Free Power Bank(5200mah) + #500 Naira Discount

To Place Your order Call/what'sapp 08122204769 or Email Eonuegbu1@gmail.com
[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hilarious Names Of Nollywood Movies / The Big Python We Caught Alive In North-East / A Priest Came Out From The Ghastly Car Accident Without Any Injury. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.