Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Apc Stage-managed Attack On Okrika Rally-bipi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc Stage-managed Attack On Okrika Rally-bipi (997 Views)

Photos: APC Stage Mass Protest In Akwa Ibom / Chatham House: Stage Managed Show Of Shame By Buhari, APC – Fani Kayode / Apc's Gubernatorial Candidate Dr. Dakuku Peterside On Attacks At Okrika Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apc Stage-managed Attack On Okrika Rally-bipi by Valthegreat(m): 11:03pm On Feb 19, 2015
Member representing Ogu/Bolo state constituency in Rivers State House of Assembly, Mr Evans Bipi, has accused the All Progressives Congress, APC, in the state of allegedly stage managing the attack on its rally in Okrika on Tuesday.

Bipi, in a statement yesterday, in Port Harcourt, wondered why the governorship candidate of the APC, Dr. Dakuku Peterside, and Governor Rotimi Amaechi would link him with the attack, saying he was in Bayelsa State commiserating with families of the 11 women, who lost their lives in an autocrash.
Condemning the attack, Bipi said he was going to drag the governor and Peterside to court for linking him with the ugly incident of Tuesday, adding that their allegation was the height of irresponsibility.

“The statement credited to Peterside, the governorship flagbearer of APC, along with Governor Amaechi, accusing me of leading gunmen to attack their rally in Okrika on Tuesday, is most unfortunate and above all, the height of irresponsibility on their part and the APC. I was outside the state when the report of the ugly incident got to me.

“While I condemn the said attack in its entirety, I challenge Peterside, Amaechi and the APC to produce the evidence of their spurious allegation against me, the first Lady and the PDP governorship candidate, Chief Wike, within the next 24 hours or else I will take necessary lawful and legal actions against them and their party,”
http://slicereports.com/blog/2015/02/19/apc-stage-managed-attack-on-okrika-rallybipi/
Credit: Vanguard
Re: Apc Stage-managed Attack On Okrika Rally-bipi by patrick89(m): 11:11pm On Feb 19, 2015
I said it!! APC is evil, evil is APC. The are causing confusion disaffection everywhere!!

3 Likes

Re: Apc Stage-managed Attack On Okrika Rally-bipi by midolian(m): 11:17pm On Feb 19, 2015
Mtcheew*

whoever believes this poo will believe anything..even dou u tell them APC was behind the assasination of GEN. AZAZI, or your swimming pool was stolen from your house..

PDP is just a party full of bloodthirsty pple.

9 Likes

Re: Apc Stage-managed Attack On Okrika Rally-bipi by baybeeboi: 11:18pm On Feb 19, 2015
Buhari spreading violence everywhere He goes.
Amaechi should be held responsible for introducing him to rivers.
Rivers shall conquer.

2 Likes

Re: Apc Stage-managed Attack On Okrika Rally-bipi by clevvermind(m): 11:18pm On Feb 19, 2015
shame on apc. they have been exposed at last. change my foot. Jonathan till 2019.

1 Like

Re: Apc Stage-managed Attack On Okrika Rally-bipi by clevvermind(m): 11:23pm On Feb 19, 2015
midolian:
Mtcheew* whoever believes this poo will believe stories like "our swimming pool was stolen from our house yesternight"
my friend, keep quiet. it's true.

2 Likes

Re: Apc Stage-managed Attack On Okrika Rally-bipi by midolian(m): 11:33pm On Feb 19, 2015
clevvermind:
my friend, keep quiet. it's true.
Am sorry if my post has to do with ur likes. Its just the plain truth.... I didn't knw u arnt as clever as u tag urself. cos if u are, you ll know "you can't be the judge in ur own case".

Endeavour to read the whole story nxt time, and not just the topic.

5 Likes

Re: Apc Stage-managed Attack On Okrika Rally-bipi by caselessogbuagu: 11:37pm On Feb 19, 2015
That dog called bipi is back.

1 Like

Re: Apc Stage-managed Attack On Okrika Rally-bipi by mrvitalis(m): 1:05am On Feb 20, 2015
if rivers people vote woke as governor they will live to regret it

GEJ can win I can endure ....but wike ......naj
Re: Apc Stage-managed Attack On Okrika Rally-bipi by garrix8: 1:16am On Feb 20, 2015
Evans Bipi and Nyesom Wike are working with Mama Piss aka Okrika-Jesus to unleash mayhem on Rivers people. Bipi is a shameless liar, after the incident he told a radio correspondent of Cool fm that he was in Abuja. He added also that Okrika and Ogu/Bolo are PDP strongholds. Now he's saying he was in Bayelsa.

Patience Jonadunce will forever regret her evil actions.

2 Likes

Re: Apc Stage-managed Attack On Okrika Rally-bipi by Nobody: 5:48am On Feb 20, 2015
GhaliNaaba:

You should be stoned to death for supporting evil against our nation shege!
That is not appropriate my friend and brother
Re: Apc Stage-managed Attack On Okrika Rally-bipi by ionsman: 6:03am On Feb 20, 2015
Am sure Patience Jonathan also stage managed the roasting of the Bayelsa women(R.I.P). God punish this usele.ss man.
Re: Apc Stage-managed Attack On Okrika Rally-bipi by jorlons(m): 6:07am On Feb 20, 2015
Nigeria needs to realize the level of security threat we are facing. I was watching Nigeria2015 yesterday on channelstv and you needed to see the vibrations of both politicians. It just showed to me how violent Orijins of Okrika may likely be.

Whoever thinks NE is the only very volatile region that person needs to think again.

GMB/PYO next on line.
Re: Apc Stage-managed Attack On Okrika Rally-bipi by eaglechild: 6:13am On Feb 20, 2015
This is what we have known all along.
APC is synonymous with violence.
Re: Apc Stage-managed Attack On Okrika Rally-bipi by patrick89(m): 7:00am On Feb 20, 2015
GhaliNaaba:

You should be stoned to death for supporting evil against our nation shege!
your body should be given to dogs! Children of anger do not have a place in this country!! You are supporting evil! APC is evil! I can give you evidence to prove that! So go and die!"in oshiomole's voice"
Re: Apc Stage-managed Attack On Okrika Rally-bipi by clevvermind(m): 7:11am On Feb 20, 2015
midolian:
Am sorry if my post has to do with ur likes. Its just the plain truth.... I didn't knw u arnt as clever as u tag urself. cos if u are, you ll know "you can't be the judge in ur own case".

Endeavour to read the whole story nxt time, and not just the topic.
just go and die jor. you and your other colleagues shouting change are all bunch of liars. i believe bipi. he is saying the truth.
Re: Apc Stage-managed Attack On Okrika Rally-bipi by Frankiss44(m): 7:26am On Feb 20, 2015
APC and their "stone to death" mentality though.. Sad much

(1) (Reply)

Jega Will Not Be Illegally Sacked- Supervising Minister Of Information / Jonathan Meets With Youths: Promises Stable Power And Job Creation / ISIS Militants Throw G*y Man Offbuilding In Raqqa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.