Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,034 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Agbani Darego Looks Adorable In New Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Agbani Darego Looks Adorable In New Photos (48126 Views)

Agbani Darego-danjuma Shares A Photo From Her Honeymoon / The Aneke Twins, Chidimma And Chidiebere Adorable In New Photos / Agbani Darego Looks Admirable In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

Re: Agbani Darego Looks Adorable In New Photos by freezyprinzy(m): 6:01pm On Feb 21, 2015
U say
kingsman66:
hahahaha...who gave this one ex-beauty queen
Re: Agbani Darego Looks Adorable In New Photos by Vivipop(f): 6:19pm On Feb 21, 2015
Once a queen... but the camera did a terrible job with her head.

Re: Agbani Darego Looks Adorable In New Photos by boma95(f): 6:20pm On Feb 21, 2015
badassProdigy:
Once a queen is always a queen. Beautiful
woman!!!

https://instagram.com/agbanidarego/

And to think that she's a kalabari girl kiss
Kalabari chicks rock jor tongue

Re: Agbani Darego Looks Adorable In New Photos by sisisioge: 6:20pm On Feb 21, 2015
Agbani all the way! I wish I could look half as pretty as she does.
Re: Agbani Darego Looks Adorable In New Photos by nduchucks: 6:21pm On Feb 21, 2015
I wonder if that's her real hair. I would have prefered the natural look and beauty which she most definitely has.
Re: Agbani Darego Looks Adorable In New Photos by thaoriginator: 6:23pm On Feb 21, 2015
pretydiva:
She's rily biuriful. Buh dis babe use style resemble me some how shal
For where? No go there o!
Re: Agbani Darego Looks Adorable In New Photos by Nobody: 6:23pm On Feb 21, 2015
badassProdigy:
Once a queen is always a queen. Beautiful
woman!!!

https://instagram.com/agbanidarego/
it will end when she hits menopause.
Re: Agbani Darego Looks Adorable In New Photos by VANHELLSING: 6:24pm On Feb 21, 2015
This girl go sweet for bed die... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Agbani Darego Looks Adorable In New Photos by humilitypays(m): 6:26pm On Feb 21, 2015
Lol, I love women eh, see them deceiving Agbani with sweet namesgrin

Guys that are supposed to be praising the lady if she's beautiful aren't seeing the beauty and ladies are here hyping her, kai ladies una get mouthcheesy

Agbani isn't that gorgeous...she's just a average looking lucky girlgrin

Let her add some flesh sha. She's pretty but not gorgeous
Re: Agbani Darego Looks Adorable In New Photos by Aida13: 6:26pm On Feb 21, 2015
When they say "new photos" and just put up two measly shots that don't do her justice I just smh. What's so amazing about these uninspiring photos? I think she just looks OK. Nothing to write home about so what's the fuss.
Re: Agbani Darego Looks Adorable In New Photos by realGURU(m): 6:26pm On Feb 21, 2015
Beautiful
Re: Agbani Darego Looks Adorable In New Photos by DonaldGenes(m): 6:26pm On Feb 21, 2015
Isn't there any Nigerian Man willing to marry her off?

Where are they men
Re: Agbani Darego Looks Adorable In New Photos by Nobody: 6:27pm On Feb 21, 2015
She is beautiful
Re: Agbani Darego Looks Adorable In New Photos by auntymi(f): 6:28pm On Feb 21, 2015
She's beautifUlL, pikin wen dem born on sundAy grin
Re: Agbani Darego Looks Adorable In New Photos by Kazrem(m): 6:28pm On Feb 21, 2015
How old is she now? I hope she is married.
Re: Agbani Darego Looks Adorable In New Photos by Nobody: 6:29pm On Feb 21, 2015
Sarimah:
this girl is fiiiinnnnneeeeee!!!
please have you been to unical before??u resemble someone I know..
Re: Agbani Darego Looks Adorable In New Photos by DonaldGenes(m): 6:29pm On Feb 21, 2015
jessiecah:
She really does not age...
You can say that again my dear?

She has Strong genes
Re: Agbani Darego Looks Adorable In New Photos by DonaldGenes(m): 6:30pm On Feb 21, 2015
pretydiva:

Cough
Re: Agbani Darego Looks Adorable In New Photos by Sarimah(f): 6:32pm On Feb 21, 2015
wakacome:
please have you been to unical before??u resemble someone I know..
no
Re: Agbani Darego Looks Adorable In New Photos by Nobody: 6:32pm On Feb 21, 2015
Photoshop na bastard grin
Re: Agbani Darego Looks Adorable In New Photos by Nobody: 6:33pm On Feb 21, 2015
Nneka123:
kiss.
Booker T Booker N
As I was scrolling down, something just told me you'd be on this page. Now I feel like I'm psychic.
You're on FP now FYI.

This your new pic is really gingering me to wanna upload mine. tongue
Re: Agbani Darego Looks Adorable In New Photos by AmakaDNB(f): 6:33pm On Feb 21, 2015
Asa mma nwanyi
Re: Agbani Darego Looks Adorable In New Photos by igbsam(m): 6:34pm On Feb 21, 2015
wendycindy:
Still pretty.

I wud rather comment on your own profile picture. Damn shawdy, I like those smiles. grin
Re: Agbani Darego Looks Adorable In New Photos by owolawitola(f): 6:35pm On Feb 21, 2015
How old is she please? Is she Nigerian? Her name. pls nobody should insult me o. Just answer if u know.
Re: Agbani Darego Looks Adorable In New Photos by IYANGBALI: 6:37pm On Feb 21, 2015
See as she be like bonga fish,guys wey dey fok this woman dey try,na so so bone go full everywhere
Re: Agbani Darego Looks Adorable In New Photos by EMEzzy(m): 6:39pm On Feb 21, 2015
pretydiva:

God forbid bad thing :-D
Re: Agbani Darego Looks Adorable In New Photos by Orikinla(m): 6:39pm On Feb 21, 2015
OP, do you know the meaning of adorable?

She is not even looking her best in these ordinary looking photographs.
Re: Agbani Darego Looks Adorable In New Photos by IYANGBALI: 6:41pm On Feb 21, 2015
VANHELLSING:
This girl go sweet for bird die... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
dis bonga fish?wait make I give you better babe fok

Re: Agbani Darego Looks Adorable In New Photos by ugosonic1: 6:41pm On Feb 21, 2015
nic one
Re: Agbani Darego Looks Adorable In New Photos by vision2050: 6:43pm On Feb 21, 2015
She don married
Re: Agbani Darego Looks Adorable In New Photos by Nobody: 6:43pm On Feb 21, 2015
She is looking very young...

Seeth thou a man that is diligent in his business

Purchase ur MTN 1gig plan for 1200. Contact - 07062027524. Sms/ whatsapp.

Everyday I resolve sme data related issues ranging from can't browse,deduction of airtime while browsing nd step by step configuration of mobile devices due to the nature of my Job nd experience in telcom.

I am open for complaints nd enquiries as I will assist u resolve whatever difficulty u maybe currently experiencing on ur Mtn sme data share or difficulty in browsing, step by step configuration of all devices etc.

Am an sme data share agent. Am a risk taker,I will take the risk of sending ur desired data while u send me a 1200 airtime on confirmtion.
D truth is this, non of the people u see advertising 1gig for 1k sells at that price. D story u get is d promo has just ended nd even if u get it, it comes with less than 28days validity after hours of wait.

I operate just like mtn extra time service were u borrow nd payback.

Put me to any test even if u eventually dont av in mind of buying, u will be very convinced of my honesty.

Its risky for me but let me take the risk.

Check my signature.

Zlatan Ibile Shares Throwback Pictures of Himself, See His Graduation Gown / DaBaby Pays Lagos Hawker $100 For Few Packets Of Popcorn / Timaya Asks For God's Forgiveness For 'Ukwu' Song