Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,405 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

What Are The Names You Cannot Give To Your Child? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Are The Names You Cannot Give To Your Child? (27795 Views)

7 Names You Don't Want To Give Your Child In Nigeria / Photo: What Would You Do If You Came Home And Saw Your Child Like This!! / Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Names You Cannot Give To Your Child? by hadizadeezy(f): 8:01pm On Feb 21, 2015
[quote author=milky3 post=30952271][/quote]hahahhah!

my ribs ooo lol

1 Like

Re: What Are The Names You Cannot Give To Your Child? by hadizadeezy(f): 8:04pm On Feb 21, 2015
Rexyl:

that's the only name divinely personified. The wonderful name which is not associated with wickedness, violence, ungodliness and unrighteousness. That's is reason people can't afford to bear the name
A footballer is bearing the name JESUS.
Re: What Are The Names You Cannot Give To Your Child? by speaktome(m): 8:08pm On Feb 21, 2015
babyosisi:
Ekwutox abi ekwytox and ekwutos grin grin
Ekwy

Then Yoruba names I will never want anyone I love to bear

Olaniyi ( a useless somebody)
Amosun ( amosu witch)

Mind u, Ekwutos is short form for Okwutosilam(Igbo name) meaning; "don't castigate or mock me" which could be given to either a male or female child whom the mother couldn't bear child in time
Re: What Are The Names You Cannot Give To Your Child? by Quote1: 8:09pm On Feb 21, 2015
Nicklaus:
Buhari
Quote1
Osibade
Chemicool
Osinbajo
Sixtus
Tentus
ThankGod grin
Praise cheesy
Rejoice grin
Alleluya cheesy
Victory grin
And Mu on and Mu forth... grin.

undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are The Names You Cannot Give To Your Child? by Missmossy(f): 8:11pm On Feb 21, 2015
Esubiyi
Esuniyi
Esupofo
Ifaseyi
Ifafunmi
Linda
Ruth

To mention a few
Re: What Are The Names You Cannot Give To Your Child? by Quote1: 8:11pm On Feb 21, 2015
[quote author=milky3 post=30952271][/quote]

PDP na person name
Re: What Are The Names You Cannot Give To Your Child? by jerrymej(m): 8:12pm On Feb 21, 2015
Can't name my child "Baloteli"...
Re: What Are The Names You Cannot Give To Your Child? by holyokoto(m): 8:12pm On Feb 21, 2015
Days of the week

1 Like

Re: What Are The Names You Cannot Give To Your Child? by chibwike(m): 8:13pm On Feb 21, 2015
gregory..pius
Re: What Are The Names You Cannot Give To Your Child? by pwerrymansion(f): 8:13pm On Feb 21, 2015
menix:
No 1 on my list wuld b:
Amuneke; prik nd ass
Obasanjo
Amosun abi Amosu
Ekpo (masqurade)
Ada; real full name Adanshi (dwarf)
Benson (dat guy go smoke die)
Eteh (dwarf)
Otunba; (no to pu**y)
Ama; full name amadioha
Dickson; expect u will castrate him
Adara; dat pikin ga agba ara(madness)
Bimbo; soap no go dey last 4 ur house
Elisha; cursed wiv bald head frm birth
Mohammed; pevert

Mk I go sleep jawe..
lmao! Bia nwokem isi agbarigo gi! Ochi atogbue n.kai! Pple dey oh!!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Are The Names You Cannot Give To Your Child? by Coldfeet(f): 8:14pm On Feb 21, 2015
menix:
No 1 on my list wuld b:
Amuneke; prik nd ass
Obasanjo
Amosun abi Amosu
Ekpo (masqurade)
Ada; real full name Adanshi (dwarf)
Benson (dat guy go smoke die)
Eteh (dwarf)
Otunba; (no to pu**y)
Ama; full name amadioha
Dickson; expect u will castrate him
Adara; dat pikin ga agba ara(madness)
Bimbo; soap no go dey last 4 ur house
Elisha; cursed wiv bald head frm birth
Mohammed; pevert

Mk I go sleep jawe..
grin

Re: What Are The Names You Cannot Give To Your Child? by HizMissy(f): 8:18pm On Feb 21, 2015
hyginus
festus
paulinus
romanus
elias

1 Like

Re: What Are The Names You Cannot Give To Your Child? by chimerase2: 8:20pm On Feb 21, 2015
Keziah
Obumneke
Dos names re deadly grin
Re: What Are The Names You Cannot Give To Your Child? by Nuezha(m): 8:24pm On Feb 21, 2015
Quote1:
1. Jonathan
2. Sambo
3. Fayose
4. Patience
5. Mimiko
6. Obanikoro
7. Bode
8. Ogunlewe

Khai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! God dey o.
Re: What Are The Names You Cannot Give To Your Child? by Rexyl(m): 8:33pm On Feb 21, 2015
hadizadeezy:
A footballer is bearing the name JESUS.

ok. he can't bear and many too can't risk bearing Satan, even those who don't know God.
Re: What Are The Names You Cannot Give To Your Child? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Feb 21, 2015
Lol
Re: What Are The Names You Cannot Give To Your Child? by NemzySeries(m): 8:49pm On Feb 21, 2015
zeezahbee:
so what names if not Nigerian. where
Egyptian
Re: What Are The Names You Cannot Give To Your Child? by Emyemyberry(m): 9:21pm On Feb 21, 2015
RothmasPop:
Wetin Rotimi Do You?
they use to be apc pawns
Re: What Are The Names You Cannot Give To Your Child? by Kossyne(m): 9:27pm On Feb 21, 2015
babyosisi:
Ekwutox abi ekwytox and ekwutos grin grin
Ekwy

Then Yoruba names I will never want anyone I love to bear

Olaniyi ( a useless somebody)
Amosun ( amosu witch)

Actually, it's Ekwutosi. (Don't slander)
Re: What Are The Names You Cannot Give To Your Child? by zhad(m): 9:33pm On Feb 21, 2015
saburi
Re: What Are The Names You Cannot Give To Your Child? by senoreetah(f): 9:37pm On Feb 21, 2015
Eunice...the way old women in villa call that name makes me hate it
Ogbonna
Patrick
Re: What Are The Names You Cannot Give To Your Child? by pweetixandy: 9:44pm On Feb 21, 2015
YourMain:
Sarah
Mary
Bob
Sandra
Any Nigerian names.
awwwww,but sandra is a nice name,means helper/lover of mankind sad
Re: What Are The Names You Cannot Give To Your Child? by jesuspikinjp(m): 9:47pm On Feb 21, 2015
Ojo
Dada
Ajayi
Muri
Re: What Are The Names You Cannot Give To Your Child? by Unspoken: 10:00pm On Feb 21, 2015
Endurance
Patience
Re: What Are The Names You Cannot Give To Your Child? by Ninilowo(m): 10:11pm On Feb 21, 2015
IamDanto7:
Obiageli, Scholastical, Ekwytos, Anastasia, etc
infact someone missed a good job opportunity for bearing that Scholastical of a name. My oga said the name appeared unserious. Imagine! Same goes for Anastasia. What are the meanings of those names sef?
Re: What Are The Names You Cannot Give To Your Child? by sorextee(m): 10:19pm On Feb 21, 2015
Fregene
Enahoro
Erasmus
Modestus
Iyabo
Idongetsit
Usakahyel
Shalangwa
Lasisi
Jasper
Badejo
POOPola
Testimony
Triumph
Tanko
Gimba
Re: What Are The Names You Cannot Give To Your Child? by sorextee(m): 10:23pm On Feb 21, 2015
U re right with the Adara name. There's this mad guy in my area called Adara..
Coldfeet:
grin
Re: What Are The Names You Cannot Give To Your Child? by sorextee(m): 10:26pm On Feb 21, 2015
matingo:
Jona
Dame
Alams
Ifayose
Shekau
Okupe
Fani
Diezani
Innocent (always guilty)
Obed
Oshoneye(wizard)etc
Omokri
Abati
Nebuchadnezzer
Re: What Are The Names You Cannot Give To Your Child? by PearlyJay(f): 10:27pm On Feb 21, 2015
Lasveg:
Obanikoro, atahiru, dickson, edward, romanus, mary, linda, bose, ...
There's nothing wrong with the name ' MARY'
Re: What Are The Names You Cannot Give To Your Child? by gabazin080(m): 10:30pm On Feb 21, 2015
I wouldn't name my kid JUNIOR.
God 4bid. junior will always b junior and will neva b senior
Re: What Are The Names You Cannot Give To Your Child? by sorextee(m): 10:33pm On Feb 21, 2015
A name given to nigerians.. wink
EmoBoy:

What exactly is a nigerian name?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

7 Advantages Of Marrying A Man Who Can Cook! / Photo Of Grown Up Nigerian Triplets / Man Missing Since 2008 (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.