Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,046 members, 7,828,683 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Join The Recruitment Revolution - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Join The Recruitment Revolution (515 Views)

Join The Digital-media-marketing Revolution / The 1.9mb Pdf To Your Financial Revolution / 3 Outdated Rules In The Recruitment Process Should Be Changed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Join The Recruitment Revolution by JobLink007(m): 12:41am On Feb 20, 2015
Am Toju, a recruitment agent, working with Job Link Recruitment Services has brought me to view life differently. I work with Nigerians trained abroad, very prestigious universities with Masters degree and so many wonderful qualifications, very intimidating right?

Wrong! I get along fine because we all had one common goal, to bring a revolution to the recruitment process in Nigeria, the way its being done by most firms and existing agencies, very wrong. I know what am saying, I have worked in so many firms, being interviewed, reviewed, promoted and laid off by the same employee/personnel system that needs a change, from hiring to retiring.

I am not here to advertise my firm and what we are already doing because it has been selling itself, what I want to[color=#990000][/color] do here is to get opinions or people's reactions to the current hiring/work/firing/retiring process in this country and what we feel it should be.

Remember, Rome was not built in a day, but the process of building Rome must have started from day to day discuss and analysis like this, please join this forum, let us trash this. I have more to say, but want to hear from the members of this Forum, Thanks. smiley

Cheers,

Toju (Bus. Dev. Job Link Ngr. Ltd).

(1) (Reply)

Click To See This You Will Be Motivated / Develop Your Career In Geophysics By Attending Geophysical Field School / Why Do People Think Psychologists Can Do This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.