Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,515 members, 7,847,122 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 11:26 AM

I Will Declare My Assets Publicly – Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Declare My Assets Publicly – Buhari (16733 Views)

Corruption: Why I Refused To Declare My Assets -jonathan / I Will Declare My Assets Publicly As Promised - Buhari / Buhari, VP Fail To Declare Assets Publicly. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly – Buhari by feddy09(m): 8:22am On Feb 20, 2015
Buhari. Which asset do you want to declare again, if i could remember vividly u told nigerians u had only 150cows and 1million naira in your account...... But just some weeks back your wife went donated 132million naira worth of equipment were did that one came out from?.. Stop Disgracing yourself, Nigerians are not fools...
Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly – Buhari by Nobody: 8:23am On Feb 20, 2015
is he back from getting treatment abroad
Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly – Buhari by ajakaboy1: 8:27am On Feb 20, 2015
spott:
Buhari is a man of his words. i trust him unlike GEJ that has not done so since 2011.

Sai Buhari

They said Buhari will take us back if elected President! Nigerians say it's a good decision to go back when you've lost your way on a 16yr PDP journey where our destination as a nation is no longer visible. Please, Buhari, take us back to the era where:
1. One Dollar was less than one Naira. It is incredible today!
2. Everything was on first come first serve basis.
3. There was zero tolerance for corruption.
4. Oil refineries in PortHarcourt, Warri & Kaduna were built & running at full capacity.
5. Anybody with questionable wealth was afraid to display it in public.
6. There was Zero tolerance for in discipline. Everything was in order
7. Nigeria had no debt at all.
8. Neglecting your children was a crime
9. Littering the public place was a crime
10. Twenty oil depots were built and functioning.
11 Western world can't interfere into our nation.
12. Chad invaded Nigeria, we sent them packing but did not harness their Land
13. Our economy was NOT running on generator
14. We can sleep with our eyes closed because we were secured.
15. Countries like Indonesia and Malaysia need not to set example on how to deal with drug pushers. 16. The Maitaseine Islamic Sect insurgency in the North was crushed on record time. 17. We want those days when Buhari was a military Governor but did not amass illegal wealth. 18. We want those days when Buhari was a Minister of Petroleum but did not hire a private jet for N10 billion. 19. We want those days when Buhari was a Head of State but did not loot the Treasury. 20. We want those days when Buhari was Head of PTF but did not steal the Fund even in the days of Abacha when stealing was the order of the day.
Pls, Buhari & Osinbajo, take us BACK! We can't afford another 4yrs of waste in the hands of PDP!!! Take us BACK to the good old days of this our great nation.
If you want this to happen, circulate the message!!!
Based on this submission, going is preferred to moving forward towards collapse and destruction If Jonathan is elected again, he and his top pdp members will finish
this nation. They will loot and loot and loot.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly – Buhari by OLADD: 8:28am On Feb 20, 2015
Which asset is he declaring? The one that's not more than N1million over a period of 30 years? This man should just leave us alone with his pranks.

1 Like

Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly – Buhari by eph12(m): 8:28am On Feb 20, 2015
I thought he has already. I read somewhere that he had just 1mil. Well maybe his properties and children too.
Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly – Buhari by stonecoldcafe: 8:31am On Feb 20, 2015
My president my president.

1 Like

Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly – Buhari by Quote1: 8:41am On Feb 20, 2015
Billyonaire:
Assets Declaration and Presidential Debates are conducted before election NOT after, Buhari, do not put the cart before the horse. Show up for a debate.

Is that the reason the drunkard from Otuoke hasn't declare his?

1 Like

Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly – Buhari by lawbabs: 8:42am On Feb 20, 2015
chymystique:
STORY for the goDs! Beware of people that make too many promises, they can never be trusted. Eg GMB

'Afraid' is 'catshing' you now grin grin grin grin grin grin!

Hate him all you can, you can never fault him....

1 Like

Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly – Buhari by Icecomrade: 8:45am On Feb 20, 2015
"I WILL DECLARE MY ASSETS PUBLICLY"
WHY ARE YOU IN A HASTE TO DECLARE YOUR ASSETS PUBLICLY WHEN YOU HAVE FAILED TO DECLARE YOUR RESULT PUBLICLY.

THIS GUY HAS NO RESULT OR WALKING AROUND WITH A FAKE RESULT.

I AM NOT MOVED BY THE SO CALLED INTEGRITY OF BUHARI. THE GUY IS JUST A GREEN SNAKE IN A GREEN GRASS.

GO SIDDON JARE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly – Buhari by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:46am On Feb 20, 2015
Chukwugekwu:
Buhari is a common illiterate. .......

Buhari you are a dreamer and who do you think you can rule .......

Buhari can never be the president of this great country. ......

Buhari will be massively defeated again come March 28 ......

No certificate ........

not healthy enough. .......

Buhari is an illiterate trying to rule the graduates impossible. ....

Buhari you must go to school and see what others has passed through .......

GEJ TILL 2019

Symptoms of hi-bp undecided
Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly – Buhari by tit(f): 8:47am On Feb 20, 2015
Allahu is exposing the liar buhari everyday!
I am happy everybody now know that this Buhari is a thief and a liar.
He is a drug-addict.
He smoke heroine that is why he behave and talk anyhow.

1 Like

Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly – Buhari by globalresource: 8:50am On Feb 20, 2015
urboy1:
he would publicly declare his assets and liabilities, if voted into power. smh..
[color=#990000][/color]What of declaring before actually entering.. ??/ undecided

He can't declare except he won. Meant for public officers
Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly – Buhari by marv1: 8:55am On Feb 20, 2015
urboy1:

(((((Maj. Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), said he would publicly declare his assets and liabilities, ''if voted into power''.)))))

I agree with you... Buhari on the other hand is saying he will declare.. IF HE WINS.. SO I AM ASKING.. WHY DONT HE DECLARE BEFORE EVEN GOING FOR THE ELECTION... Makes no sense to me... undecided
It cannot make meaning to u becos u are just a boy who has refused to be smart in reasoning.
Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly – Buhari by Zitoangels(m): 9:01am On Feb 20, 2015
ogb5:
Why not start by showing the electorates your certificate. Obama did it, he showed everyone his birth certificate when requested, why can't buhari show his damn certificate.
Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly – Buhari by Zitoangels(m): 9:02am On Feb 20, 2015
ogb5:
Why not start by showing the electorates your certificate. Obama did it, he showed everyone his birth certificate when requested, why can't buhari show his damn certificate.

See what happens when you one turns a mumu @40?? Always you and your dumb comments again...So showing of certificate is your hallmark for good leadership?? No wonder you support a clueless person. Birds of the same feather they say,flock together.
Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly – Buhari by Zitoangels(m): 9:02am On Feb 20, 2015
ogb5:

See what happens when you one turns a mumu @40?? Always you and your dumb comments again...So showing of certificate is your hallmark for good leadership?? No wonder you support a clueless person. "Birds of the same feather" they say,"flock together".

1 Like

Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly – Buhari by marv1: 9:05am On Feb 20, 2015
Icecomrade:

WHY ARE YOU IN A HASTE TO DECLARE YOUR ASSETS PUBLICLY WHEN YOU HAVE FAILED TO DECLARE YOUR RESULT PUBLICLY.

I AM NOT MOVED BY THE SO CALLED INTEGRITY OF BUHARI. THE GUY IS JUST A GREEN SNAKE IN A GREEN GRASS.

GO SIDDON JARE
Has GEJ declared his assets which into billions of naira and thats why he cant declare it. He dares not. GMB said he will declare, why dont u wait till that time b4 u begin to call him names.
Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly – Buhari by marv1: 9:06am On Feb 20, 2015
Icecomrade:

GO SIDDON JARE
Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly – Buhari by marv1: 9:13am On Feb 20, 2015
tit:
Allahu is exposing the liar buhari everyday!
I am happy everybody now know that this Buhari is a thief and a liar.
He is a drug-addict.
He smoke heroine that is why he behave and talk anyhow.
What is ur evidence that he is a thief? It is like u are benefiting from pdp looting that is why u are talking like this. Has GEJ declared his assets which is into billions of naira and thats why he cant declare it. He dares not. GMB said he will declare, why dont u wait till that time b4 u begin to call him names. U must be very ignorant.
Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly – Buhari by joeyekembele: 9:20am On Feb 20, 2015
[quote author=MichaelSokoto post=30899918][/quote]

What a true lie from the renowned illiterate again? Is it the same Thursday has rushed to UK for urgent medical attention through air ambulance?
What would Buhari declare as asset that true and reasonable Nigerians believe? A liar who claimed to borrow 27m to buy presidential nomination form and few months after, His wife who does not have any business empire dished out 34 million Naira. Where did she get the money from? Buhari is yet to clarify the murky issue of brief cases stocked with hard currency and were intercepted at the custom port at APAPA when he changed our local currency in the 80s. He ordered for the immediate release of the money. Buhari is yet to clarify the issue of the billions siphoned from the PTF through his inlaw's company which handled all the projects undertaken by the PTF. Nigerians are enlightened.
Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly – Buhari by Chinejonas2014(m): 9:27am On Feb 20, 2015
"Who cares?"
Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly – Buhari by ogb5(m): 9:32am On Feb 20, 2015
Zitoangels:

See what happens when you one turns a mumu @40?? Always you and your dumb comments again...So showing of certificate is your hallmark for good leadership?? No wonder you support a clueless person. "Birds of the same feather" they say,"flock together".

You are a big fool who does not understand that democracy is govt for the people. If someone asking for my vote can not answer to me now that he has not been elected, is it when he has been elected and has all the powers under his control that he will answer to me? You are an idiott for insulting me.

Many of you supporting buhari will not even employ him to be a marketer of your company yet you want to employ him into the highest office in the country. Of course you dont run any business so you dont know the criticality of sourcing for people with the right skills. Foools

1 Like

Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly – Buhari by omenka(m): 9:32am On Feb 20, 2015
Donphillopus:

Gej till 2019
Seun, Lalasticlala, Obinoscopy, Mukina2, I think you guys need to sanitise this forum by clamping down on these clone monikers.

Thanks.
Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly – Buhari by dotna(m): 9:36am On Feb 20, 2015
Ok oh
Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly – Buhari by komek(m): 9:38am On Feb 20, 2015
FastShipping:
GMB is an honest man. He is not coming to enrich himself. He is coming to reset the country and set it on path to greatness again.

He is coming to cause us the same wahala Yar'dua caused us some yrs ago.

The Tinubu like Obasanjo agenda will not work again.
Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly – Buhari by JEITO: 9:38am On Feb 20, 2015
Sure! Cos we wanna kw how you couldn't afford the Presidential form fee yet your daughter schools abroad and your wife could donate drugs worth hundreds of millions of Naira
Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly – Buhari by loomer: 9:49am On Feb 20, 2015
FastShipping:
GMB is an honest man. He is not coming to enrich himself. He is coming to reset the country and set it on path to greatness again.

so by declaring ur assets u are honest

If na so Jonathan to honest na, cos he also declared his once.

ALL OF THEM NA THE SAME THIEVES DEM BE.
Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly – Buhari by tiwo31: 9:53am On Feb 20, 2015
In civilised climes, asset declaration is standard, at all levels - Central Government, Local Council etc. Why do Nigerian politicians have to make a big deal out of this.

House of Commons
The Register of Members’ Financial Interests (formerly Register of Members’ Interests
)

1997 - 2015 is online for all to see:- http://www.publications.parliament.uk/pa/cm/cmregmem.htm

Birmingham City Council - Statutory Register of Members Interests

Statutory and Gift Register available online:-
http://www.birmingham.gov.uk/cs/Satellite?c=Page&childpagename=Member-Services%2FPageLayout&cid=1223092734378&pagename=BCC%2FCommon%2FWrapper%2FWrapper

Just take a look at the results of this google search and weep:- https://www.google.co.uk/?gws_rd=ssl#q=register+of+members+interests&tbs=ctr:countryUK%7CcountryGB&cr=countryUK%7CcountryGB
Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly – Buhari by AgentOfAllah: 9:58am On Feb 20, 2015
ayindejimmy:

Personally, I don't agree with the president that declaration of assets is a matter of principle, on the contrary it is a legal mandate. Sec 11(1) of the code of conduct for public officers, Part 1, fifth schedule of the 1999 Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria is clear and unambiguous on this point.

http://constitutionforall.com.ng/forum/index.php?p=/discussion/15/mr-president-to-declare-asset-or-not-to-declare-asset

Declare your assets, Sagay advises Jonathan

http://www.punchng.com/politics/declare-your-assets-sagay-advises-jonathan/

Satisfied?

Thanks. Just for clarity, the president never said he wouldn't declare his asset, he said he wouldn't declare it publicly; and according to the section you have shared, a public officer is only required to submit this declaration to the CCB, not to declare it publicly. So we are in agreement that Oga Jona didn't violate the constitution in any way, I think.
Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly – Buhari by camplenigeria: 10:02am On Feb 20, 2015
spott:
Buhari is a man of his words. i trust him unlike GEJ that has not done so since 2011.

Sai Buhari

They said Buhari will take us back if elected President! Nigerians say it's a good decision to go back when you've lost your way on a 16yr PDP journey where our destination as a nation is no longer visible. Please, Buhari, take us back to the era where:
1. One Dollar was less than one Naira. It is incredible today!
2. Everything was on first come first serve basis.
3. There was zero tolerance for corruption.
4. Oil refineries in PortHarcourt, Warri & Kaduna were built & running at full capacity.
5. Anybody with questionable wealth was afraid to display it in public.
6. There was Zero tolerance for in discipline. Everything was in order
7. Nigeria had no debt at all.
8. Neglecting your children was a crime
9. Littering the public place was a crime
10. Twenty oil depots were built and functioning.
11 Western world can't interfere into our nation.
12. Chad invaded Nigeria, we sent them packing but did not harness their Land
13. Our economy was NOT running on generator
14. We can sleep with our eyes closed because we were secured.
15. Countries like Indonesia and Malaysia need not to set example on how to deal with drug pushers. 16. The Maitaseine Islamic Sect insurgency in the North was crushed on record time. 17. We want those days when Buhari was a military Governor but did not amass illegal wealth. 18. We want those days when Buhari was a Minister of Petroleum but did not hire a private jet for N10 billion. 19. We want those days when Buhari was a Head of State but did not loot the Treasury. 20. We want those days when Buhari was Head of PTF but did not steal the Fund even in the days of Abacha when stealing was the order of the day.
Pls, Buhari & Osinbajo, take us BACK! We can't afford another 4yrs of waste in the hands of PDP!!! Take us BACK to the good old days of this our great nation.
If you want this to happen, circulate the message!!!

So much folly. Like those days when you get killed like Ogedengbe and co, for no justifiable reason. Rubbish.
Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly – Buhari by hush15: 10:24am On Feb 20, 2015
FastShipping:

i laff like tomorrow wan expire... neway, i dey read go cos should i comment, some will say i am bin sarcastic

GEJ 2015 to 2019
Re: I Will Declare My Assets Publicly – Buhari by Champele(m): 10:24am On Feb 20, 2015
If you win?. This man is crazy and dreaming.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Breaking News!! Steer Clear Of Our Offices, PDP Warns Oshiomhole, APC / Obaseki Rounds Off Campaign In Edo North, Vows To End Godfatherism / 2023: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Improper For Nigeria - Pastor Samuel Oladele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.