Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,595 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

GOOD NEWS Of Massive Job Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / GOOD NEWS Of Massive Job Recruitment (4936 Views)

Uma Ukpai Polytechnic Massive Job Recruitment 2017 (academic & Non-academic) / Massive Job Recruitment For National Diploma Holders @sol Nigeria / Lagos State University Teaching Hospital Massive Job Recruitment -(70 Slots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GOOD NEWS Of Massive Job Recruitment by abifesty(m): 7:20am On Feb 20, 2015
GOOD NEWS of Massive Job Recruitment/Offers 4 Som1:
1.UBA currently in need of a Front Desk Officer! Must not be above 27yrs & must not have less than a 2.2! If You meet the criteria, then forward CV to oluremi.jacobs@ubagroup.com

2.Fed Airport Authority of Nig (FAAN) recruitment still going on! Check out www.faanrecruitment.com

3.Nig.Immigration Service currently accepting applications for the post of Ass Inspector of Immigration-Level 06, Graduate Ass. Superintendent of Immigration-Level 08, Immigration Ass.Cadre-Level 05. If interested, go to www.nis.fedcivilservice.gov.ng

4. Exxon Mobil currently recruiting fresh/experienced graduates in Finance, H.R, Engineers, I.T, Health/Medical Services, Law, Support Operations! If interested, go to www.exxonmobil.com/Nigeria-English/HR/HR_Nigeria_what.aspx

5. KPMG Graduate Trainee Program currently accepting submission of graduates not above 26yrs for Audit Trainee Career! If interested, applicants should log on to www.kpmg.com & submit CV!
6 N.S.E currently recruiting graduate trainees for a 11month program, NSE is recruiting for graduate trainee.
www.e-recruiter.ng/portal/nse/login.
7.Stresert Services Ltd currently in need of Science based teacher with 2yrs experience for a Primary School @ Niger State! Salary :70K! If interested, forward CV to recruitment@stresertservices.com

8. For S.M.E.(s) & Entrepeneurs, if U've got great prospects in starting your own biz & lack capital! Kindly go to www.igniteideas.org to defend your ideas & get a chance to get a loan/win a grant! Wish U the best in your application! Amb For Inspiration .....adding value, inspiring lives
Re: GOOD NEWS Of Massive Job Recruitment by Samyj247: 8:51am On Feb 20, 2015
OP WELDONE
Re: GOOD NEWS Of Massive Job Recruitment by abifesty(m): 8:58am On Feb 20, 2015
Don't mention
Re: GOOD NEWS Of Massive Job Recruitment by enet1(m): 9:04am On Feb 20, 2015
Good Morning OP,pls i want to ask if the front desk officer job is the same as customer service officer, if it is not, what is the specific job or role of a front desk officer and is the front desk officer a contract staff or permanent staff? God bless you for the good job that you are doing.
Re: GOOD NEWS Of Massive Job Recruitment by hasonjack: 11:01am On Feb 20, 2015
No 2, FAAN recruitment done close. Thanks
Re: GOOD NEWS Of Massive Job Recruitment by absoluteSuccess: 12:31pm On Feb 20, 2015
such a good news
Re: GOOD NEWS Of Massive Job Recruitment by abifesty(m): 11:59am On Mar 03, 2015
FAAN has close but d exam for d shortlisted candidate is still ongoing ooo...........
Re: GOOD NEWS Of Massive Job Recruitment by LilyLuvSrk(f): 7:57pm On Mar 03, 2015
Any news from UBA yet?
Re: GOOD NEWS Of Massive Job Recruitment by abifesty(m): 6:00pm On Mar 07, 2015
Nohing yet.......... They only sent a message to my inbox indicating dt dey r still going thru my Cv and will soon get back to me..........
Re: GOOD NEWS Of Massive Job Recruitment by abifesty(m): 6:13pm On Mar 07, 2015
Any news about the FAAN further examination
Re: GOOD NEWS Of Massive Job Recruitment by Ifiegboria(m): 7:10pm On Mar 07, 2015
Thanks man.
Re: GOOD NEWS Of Massive Job Recruitment by Mngueshima: 10:15pm On Mar 07, 2015
Please house any news about faan aptitude test result? I wrote the online aptitude test but my scores were not displayed.
Re: GOOD NEWS Of Massive Job Recruitment by Mngueshima: 10:21pm On Mar 07, 2015
I wrote the online test but my scores were displayed,please what should I do?
Re: GOOD NEWS Of Massive Job Recruitment by abifesty(m): 4:39pm On Mar 08, 2015
About the FAAN....... My result was display after d exam and it was stated dt dey we get back to those who score 50percent above......but d problem onground is dt, dey still know dt some people ve not done dia exam and as a result of dt, d further exam 4 those dt score 50perc have been postphone till further notice.......dts wot I believe oooo.

(1) (Reply)

Is It True If You Have 100m In Your Account,you Can Easily Tell Bank To Employ.. / 2016 CHEVENING MSC SCHOLARSHIPS IN UK UNIVERSITIES / INTERSOS Nigeria Job Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.