Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Is Buhari Still In Transit To UK - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Buhari Still In Transit To UK (805 Views)

Buhari Still Working, Having Meetings In London – Kachikwu / World’s Tallest, Most Handsome President Buhari Still Going Strong In Germany / Lagos-Ogun Metro Rail Transit To Cost N456bn (Approval granted to start) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Buhari Still In Transit To UK by lwise(m): 8:03am On Feb 20, 2015
How many hours does it take to travel from Nigeria to UK?
How comes he didnt grant any press interview before he sneaked out?
Could the prostrate cancer issue be true?
Are they really hiding his health status?

Before 12pm,if I didnt see any picture of him addressing people in the UK,I swear,I will change my mind.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Buhari Still In Transit To UK by kent79: 8:13am On Feb 20, 2015
Bros na treatment dat go for na. I just pity am sha cos there is a conflict btw his health and his political ambition.
Re: Is Buhari Still In Transit To UK by drtwist(m): 8:15am On Feb 20, 2015
Re: Is Buhari Still In Transit To UK by Reptyle(m): 8:20am On Feb 20, 2015
lwise:
How many hours does it take to travel from Nigeria to UK?
How comes he didnt grant any press interview before he sneaked out?
Could the prostrate cancer issue be true?
Are they really hiding his health status?

Before 12pm,if I didnt see any picture of him addressing people in the UK,I swear,I will change my mind.

Why wait that long?
Re: Is Buhari Still In Transit To UK by lwise(m): 8:26am On Feb 20, 2015
I will make my own press release by 12pm.
Re: Is Buhari Still In Transit To UK by deeozi(m): 8:29am On Feb 20, 2015
No matter how you garnish a lie, the truth must surface someday.
Wether Buhari went for press conference or treatment, time will tell.
Re: Is Buhari Still In Transit To UK by sayemma: 8:41am On Feb 20, 2015
You changing ur mind does not bring about the required change... very soon u will start facing the impact of bad economy policy and the attendance austerity as naira to a dollar now in parallel market is 217.

An error left uncorrected is the beginning of....u may wish to complete the rest

They said Buhari will take us back if elected President! Nigerians say it's a good decision to go back when you've lost your way on a 16yr PDP journey where our destination as a nation is no longer visible. Please, Buhari, take us back to the era where:
1. One Dollar was less than one Naira. It is incredible today!
2. Everything was on first come first serve basis.
3. There was zero tolerance for corruption.
4. Oil refineries in PortHarcourt, Warri & Kaduna were built & running at full capacity.
5. Anybody with questionable wealth was afraid to display it in public.
6. There was Zero tolerance for in discipline. Everything was in order
7. Nigeria had no debt at all.
8. Neglecting your children was a crime
9. Littering the public place was a crime
10. Twenty oil depots were built and functioning.
11 Western world can't interfere into our nation.
12. Chad invaded Nigeria, we sent them packing but did not harness their Land
13. Our economy was NOT running on generator
14. We can sleep with our eyes closed because we were secured.
15. Countries like Indonesia and Malaysia need not to set example on how to deal with drug pushers. 16. The Maitaseine Islamic Sect insurgency in the North was crushed on record time. 17. We want those days when Buhari was a military Governor but did not amass illegal wealth. 18. We want those days when Buhari was a Minister of Petroleum but did not hire a private jet for N10 billion. 19. We want those days when Buhari was a Head of State but did not loot the Treasury. 20. We want those days when Buhari was Head of PTF but did not steal the Fund even in the days of Abacha when stealing was the order of the day.
Pls, Buhari & Osinbajo, take us BACK! We can't afford another 4yrs of waste in the hands of PDP!!! Take us BACK to the good old days of this our great nation.
If you want this to happen, circulate the message!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Buhari Still In Transit To UK by kokoA(m): 8:52am On Feb 20, 2015
How him time of arrival take concern you? You be winch? Abi you wan kill am?
Re: Is Buhari Still In Transit To UK by gen2briz(m): 8:58am On Feb 20, 2015
FFK is not doing his job again... He suppose don update you now.
Re: Is Buhari Still In Transit To UK by dirifred(m): 9:37am On Feb 20, 2015
sayemma:
You changing ur mind does not bring about the required change... very soon u will start facing the impact of bad economy policy and the attendance austerity as naira to a dollar now in parallel market is 217.

An error left uncorrected is the beginning of....u may wish to complete the rest

They said Buhari will take us back if elected President! Nigerians say it's a good decision to go back when you've lost your way on a 16yr PDP journey where our destination as a nation is no longer visible. Please, Buhari, take us back to the era where:
1. One Dollar was less than one Naira. It is incredible today!
2. Everything was on first come first serve basis.
3. There was zero tolerance for corruption.
4. Oil refineries in PortHarcourt, Warri & Kaduna were built & running at full capacity.
5. Anybody with questionable wealth was afraid to display it in public.
6. There was Zero tolerance for in discipline. Everything was in order
7. Nigeria had no debt at all.
8. Neglecting your children was a crime
9. Littering the public place was a crime
10. Twenty oil depots were built and functioning.
11 Western world can't interfere into our nation.
12. Chad invaded Nigeria, we sent them packing but did not harness their Land
13. Our economy was NOT running on generator
14. We can sleep with our eyes closed because we were secured.
15. Countries like Indonesia and Malaysia need not to set example on how to deal with drug pushers. 16. The Maitaseine Islamic Sect insurgency in the North was crushed on record time. 17. We want those days when Buhari was a military Governor but did not amass illegal wealth. 18. We want those days when Buhari was a Minister of Petroleum but did not hire a private jet for N10 billion. 19. We want those days when Buhari was a Head of State but did not loot the Treasury. 20. We want those days when Buhari was Head of PTF but did not steal the Fund even in the days of Abacha when stealing was the order of the day.
Pls, Buhari & Osinbajo, take us BACK! We can't afford another 4yrs of waste in the hands of PDP!!! Take us BACK to the good old days of this our great nation.
If you want this to happen, circulate the message!!!

Do you really believe these things?
If you do, you will believe anything.

(1) (Reply)

Four Mysterious Giant Hole Discovered In Siberia / Legislators Agree To Cut National Assembly’s Budget By 25% / Tinubu Plotting To Become President Through Back Door, Says PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.