Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,583 members, 7,958,797 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:25 AM

What Would You Do If You Found Yourself In This Situation? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Would You Do If You Found Yourself In This Situation? (480 Views)

Just For Fun! Who Would You Call If You Were In This Situation. (pic) / Girls What Will You Do In This Situation / What Would You Do In This Situation (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Do If You Found Yourself In This Situation? by princejenks(m): 8:04am On Feb 20, 2015
Picture this,you left home to go somewhere pretty far from where you're staying,and you were already in the vehicle;which had already gone almost half way,before you discovered you'd left your purse or wallet containing your money for transport fare and ATM at home. How would you wriggle out of this?
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Yourself In This Situation? by Hawx(m): 8:10am On Feb 20, 2015
One has to secure a smypathiser's trust who will pay my fare till we disembark and look for my bank branch.
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Yourself In This Situation? by princejenks(m): 3:14pm On Feb 20, 2015
But people usually think some people do such things deliberately and may be averse to helping out. Am just imagining the embarrassment one would receive from the conductor;the reason I always double check my pockets before boarding public transport

(1) (Reply)

Painfull Death / Alfa Arrested For Sexually Assaulting 17 Year Old In Lagos / An Open Letter To General Buhari On His Election As Nigeria’s Next President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.