Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,110 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

What wuld you ave done in dis case? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What wuld you ave done in dis case? (666 Views)

Guys Which One Wuld U Prefer Between These Two (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What wuld you ave done in dis case? by icebebe(f): 8:08am On Feb 20, 2015
There was a day a man entered a
bus..
Suddenly a mad man ran to the
bus, pointed at the man and said
MAD MAN
COME DOWN Everybody was
surprised and
was laughing at the man, the mad
man
came again and pointed to this
young man and shouted MAD
MAN
I SAID COME
DOWN Again everybody started
laughing
at the mad man who is calling a
normal
young man a mad man.
Now the bus was
full with passengers and was
about to
kick off when again the 3rd time
the mad man ran to the man and
shouted MADDDD
MANNN I SAID U SHOULD COME
DOWN YOU
DONT WANT TO HEAR HMMMMM.
The man
thought for a while and told the
driver to
stop that he wanna alight from
the bus,
and he alighted At last the bus
went off, 20 mins later it was
heard that the bus
has gotten an accident and all the
passengers died.

NOW I THOUGHT OF DIS AND SAID TO MA SEF,WULD I AVE LISTEN TO DAT MAD MAN N COME DOWN,DEEP DOWN D ANSWER IS NO!

I wnt us to contribute to dis n b sincere too,wuld u ave listen to dis mad man n come down,or u'd jus ignored aftaall he's a madman,and madpple dnt make sense

NB: even if u feel d story aint real,or impossible let's still contribute to it.
Tnx
Re: What wuld you ave done in dis case? by midolian(m): 8:13am On Feb 20, 2015
This buttresses a Quote by my VP academics in Secondary School days..she said "If you really want to be wise, even when a madman talks, u listen".

Well, in my own case, I am not sure what I would have done. May be if I remembered my VP academic's quote, I ld come down..And may be if I was destined to die that moment, I wld turn deaf ears to what the madman was saying or laff togeda with other passengers.
Re: What wuld you ave done in dis case? by Nobody: 1:04am On Apr 03, 2015
The warning came three times, it will be foolhardy of anyone to take that advice literally. There's more to it. For me, I would alight.

(1) (Reply)

Can You Top This Photo Of A Weasel Riding A Woodpecker? / Nairalanders Beware Of Scam (419) Data Seller / See What Happen To A Can Of Coke When Place In Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.