Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,985 members, 7,848,961 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 12:34 PM

615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic (78085 Views)

Soldier Carrying Sand After Kiling Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest(pic / Benue Villagers Fleeing Their Homes For Fear Of Herdsmen Attacks In Benue / France Hostage Situations: 3 Terrorist Killed,1 Woman Escaped In Police Standoff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic by Eluwilussit(m): 3:44pm On Feb 20, 2015
Fhemmmy:

We give God thanks and i pray for the safety of Nigerians . . .Igbo, Yoruba and Hausas and those tribes inbtw.

Someday, we will simply be nigerians. Just the way we are in sporting activities. Nigeria will be great again.
Re: 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic by Fhemmmy: 3:47pm On Feb 20, 2015
Eluwilussit:

Someday, we will simply be nigerians. Just the way we are in sporting activities. Nigeria will be great again.

Amen and i am so much looking forward to that day . . .

1 Like

Re: 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic by acada111(f): 3:51pm On Feb 20, 2015
Paulpaulpaul:
Why do I find it difficult to believe this?

Co's you are so much in love with negativity undecided
Re: 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic by Hanibal(m): 3:56pm On Feb 20, 2015
leofab:
why do rice farmers who has enough rice to give out still go out to hustle for tomatoes?
Well lady,weapons ain't rice or tomatoes you either have everything or you don't have anything ...
I bet you do not know anything about Ukraine's current situation,
##My 1 kobo... try to reduce the time u spend watching Mexican movies ,one hour of aljazeera news daily improve your knowledge of world affairs.
Re: 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic by Hanibal(m): 3:56pm On Feb 20, 2015
leofab:
why do rice farmers who has enough rice to give out still go out to hustle for tomatoes?
Well lady,weapons ain't rice or tomatoes you either have everything or you don't have anything ...
##My 1 kobo... try to reduce the time u spend watching Mexican movies ,one hour of aljazeera news daily will improve your knowledge of world affairs.
Re: 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic by COOLDK(m): 3:59pm On Feb 20, 2015
kosovo:

You are the one fooling yourself...

In the last 6 years.. U.S blocked every channel of weapon sale to Nigeria.. It was blocked in the U.S, Israel, And South Africa..

Until we went to Russia and Ukraine, which U.S has no power over.. Nigeria couldn't secure some weapons [size=14pt]to combat the hi-tech weapons of BH.[/size]

Secondly, in the last 6 yrs.. Neither border nations joined the fight.. Now we have Chad, Niger, Cameron and A.U in this fight.

Over 20,000 solders, Airforce and Navy are in this fight . Hence, the massive offensive and bombardment..

How does the HI-tech weapons gotten to BH possession?
Mind explaining that?
Re: 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic by ahaz: 3:59pm On Feb 20, 2015
Onyejiuwaokoh:
Yes, 40 years of born to rule people has left our military with nothing but incapacipation and 17TH century weaponry. The boko haram has successfully exposed our military weakness and armlessness. Thank God we have not gone to war with cameroon over Bakkassi land, that could have exposed our insecurity and it could have been disastrous. We will re-elect GEJ for him to continue to modernize our military and other infrastructures. We can not afford to go backward to the era of illiteracy and unqualified tribal jingoistic rulership.
gbam! End of discusion.

1 Like

Re: 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic by 1stdammy: 4:02pm On Feb 20, 2015
blacksta:
All na wash. I don't believe.
U wudn't, will never blif coz u're an unbliver............
Re: 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic by TOKUGAWA(m): 4:02pm On Feb 20, 2015
PapiWata:
To recall that timeless observation made by Robert Duvall's character in that classic 'Nam war movie "Apocalypse Now",

[size=14pt]" I love the smell of naplam in the morning. It smells like VICTORY !"[/size]

At long last, The Nigerian Air Force is fully engaged in the task of delivering mass death from above, but, to inflict utter, stomach-churning terror upon the invading savages, may I humbly suggest, in my capacity as a seasoned armchair warrior, that NAPALM incendiary munitions be quickly acquired for delivery by the fighter jets tasked with addressing enemy combatant concentrations, so as to spice things up now and then, as the desert duel rages.

Air to ground missiles bearing NAPALM payloads will instill a deeply primal and visceral FEAR in all who witness fellow terrorist mercenaries spontaneously exploding into flames as they frantically run their very last sprint towards a grisly end, while the circling jets shriek and thunder overhead, majestic condors scanning the cratered and scorched landscape for more prey.

If there is one thing a career terrorist fears the most, it is being terrorized by a far greater force of annihilation that strikes randomly, devastatingly, in seriously gruesome manner and without warning .
u get mouth,can't stop watching that movie. The horror... the horror...
Re: 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic by ehis05(m): 4:11pm On Feb 20, 2015
deebee13:
OMG!!! This is good news if it's true o!
GEJ is working... beefers are beefing grin

Another first to comment. Today is good!
smiley

Lol...u clearly have so much time today to comment 1st in like 3 topics

1 Like

Re: 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic by Paulpaulpaul(m): 4:13pm On Feb 20, 2015
dirifred:

Because Good new is hard for you to receive.

Good new indeed

hahahahahahahahahahha
Re: 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic by cee001(m): 4:14pm On Feb 20, 2015
I just hope things get better and nothing more gruesome happens than we have all been suffering from BH...a plus to the military....God take control..#OneNigeria

1 Like

Re: 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic by Paulpaulpaul(m): 4:17pm On Feb 20, 2015
sanc2s:
because in your house you don't even trust your parents so in Oshiomole's voice, 'GO AND DIE

What has my parents got to do with this? I figure you don't have any you are proud of. Ewure, Akuya, goat

How many times has the military told us they killed Shekau?
Re: 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic by michylabo(m): 4:19pm On Feb 20, 2015
ollah1:

Nice reply. Nigerians hailing mediocrity since 1400bc. Why now? Why not years ago? Do if election wasnt around the corner, Jona wouldn't do anything? Why didn't they neutralize these bas.tard at the infant stage? jonzing Jona seeking for sympathizers.

I don't believe this pic, most of them aren't wearing a top. There isn't any weapon around them. No blood stains. They never told us rat poison is the best weapon to kill bh. I doubt this pictures

Many things are just too good to be... Maybe its staged managed or maybe its a coincidence... But the goodnews is BH is being tackled.

Is it just a good coincidence that border countries decided to form a MTF just close to elections?

Is it just a good coincidence that arms we have been asking for, even seeking a loan of $1 billion to purchase at some point, just got delivered and now the effect can be seen.. Also close to elections?...

Well it quite unfortunate that many innocent had to die before all this coincidence... Justice delayed is justice denied. But justice can still me done...

Well done NA... GEJ, i done fully get the reasons oh.. but Well done.. Smoke them out...

1 Like

Re: 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic by otanana: 4:42pm On Feb 20, 2015
lewis33:
If for close to six good tears innocent people were dying and little was done to solve the problem of boko haram not until now when they have political motive to achieve that prompted such decisive action to be taken. I think this calls for questioning the authorities. NIGERIANS CANT BE FOOLED WE ARE WISER AND WE CANT RISK ANOTHER FOUR YEARS OF IRRESPONSIBLE GOVERNMENT-FULL STOP

I thought you guys said that they are fighting a Just fight.
Re: 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic by Nobody: 4:43pm On Feb 20, 2015
gej should be hold responsible for the deaths of all the pple that lost their lives to boko haram terrorists. For good 6 years he refused to declare total war on the terrorists. We lost many lives. soldiers and civilians. Now the clueless one is now waging war at d 11th hours. This is d true confirmation of d speech by his late NSA ..Patrick aziza ...that PDP IS BOKO HARAM AND BOKO HARAM IS PDP. Now we are all aware that The clueless one is 100% involved in the activities of BH.
Re: 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic by Fulba(m): 4:47pm On Feb 20, 2015
I find it extremely difficult to believe this picture. There's no single blood, or sign of injury. How did they die then? E no make sense. Just looks like propaganda to me oh. PDP art design nie this one look like.
Re: 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic by leofab(f): 4:53pm On Feb 20, 2015
Hanibal:
##My 1 kobo... try to reduce the time u spend watching Mexican movies ,one hour of aljazeera news daily will improve your knowledge of world affairs.
really? So every country must produce everything they need. Why do China import arnaments from Russia and Isreal from US (vice versa). Pakistan from China yet they are selling us JF 9 (II) block. Even Russia imports from Franch et ce tera....
Re: 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic by Teeboy22(m): 5:16pm On Feb 20, 2015
they ought to have done dis since...anyway...thank JAH....we have 2 say No 2 BOKO BOYsgrin grin grin grin
Re: 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic by olonfioted: 5:37pm On Feb 20, 2015
Can't see any blood on this acclaimed dead Boko boys
Re: 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic by sleazy5(m): 5:39pm On Feb 20, 2015
kosovo:

You are the one fooling yourself...

In the last 6 years.. U.S blocked every channel of weapon sale to Nigeria.. It was blocked in the U.S, Israel, And South Africa..

Until we went to Russia and Ukraine, which U.S has no power over.. Nigeria couldn't secure some weapons to combat the hi-tech weapons of BH.

Secondly, in the last 6 yrs.. Neither border nations joined the fight.. Now we have Chad, Niger, Cameron and A.U in this fight.

Over 20,000 solders, Airforce and Navy are in this fight . Hence, the massive offensive and bombardment..

UPDATE: 4:36PM/20/02/15

I can't reply all the mentions, but I need to clarify some very sincere objections..

For those asking why Government didn't buy weapons from Russia ever since;

Purchasing weapons isn't just like going to the market to buy Garri, if one seller doesn't sell, you simply move to the other.

There is a lot of bureaucracy involved. If purchasing weapons was so easy, Iran wouldn't have had it and still having it tough with the development of nuclear energy, which the UN and U.S. Believe is a secrete plot to developing weapons of mass destruction..

On the Side Note:

It is unfair to place the entire blame on president Jonathan.

When the 9/11 attack happened, all right-thinking nations developed their military, including South Africa and Chad to meet the challenges ahead and guard against any future terrorist attack. If the previous government started developing and upgrading the military, we would have enough intelligence to counter the terrorist, even before they escalated to this level.

It is not a shame that the last time Nigeria got a Naval ship was in 1983? Only recently did President Jonathan acquire 8-Naval ships, four already commissioned and handed-over to their captains, while Nigeria awaits the remaining four.

Finally:

It is important to note that President Jonathan's hands were literally tied on the issue. He was not willing to commit Genocide in the North East like OBJ did in Odi. OBJ may have escaped the ICC, GEJ may not, if he carried out aggressive offensive without the backing of the A.U.

The intervention of A.U and assistance from border nations was the game changer. Unfortunately, it happened 6-years into the Jonathan's administration.

The U.S. obviously decided to suffer the Nigeria government because it refused to approve Gay marriage. This, the U.S sees as a violation of human rights, and uses the BH insurgency as a means to retaliate.

Nigeria enjoys great ties with the U.S,.. going ahead with Russia who now provide military Intel to the Nigeria Army means that Nigeria would suffer further backlash from the U.S...

In essence, as a patriotic Nigerian, it is not the time to blame.. it is the time to consolidate on our recent gains in the fight against insurgency and give the government all the support it requires.

When the 9/11 happened, no single American blamed George Bush. Even the Opposition Democratic party became United for a common goal, and that was the WAR against terror. America has never been more United until the terror attack which sent shock-waves through the spine of all Americans. The 9/11 attack is one of the most accurately planned and devastating terror attack in the world.

It is time for us to unite..

God bless Nigeria!

you are so on point......if only we could have more of people like you who are very objective in their views, rather than blaming the government for everything that happens to them, this forum will be more educative.
Re: 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic by Herapal(m): 5:54pm On Feb 20, 2015
Glory be to God. But the military should have made a video of the air strike to back up the numbers. Boko Haram proudly posts their own videos.
Re: 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic by Yehman(m): 6:00pm On Feb 20, 2015
redcliff:

One word, no two words, you are enthusiastically dumb
Retrogressive change agent
Re: 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic by Horus(m): 6:04pm On Feb 20, 2015
Re: 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic by vicbase(m): 6:05pm On Feb 20, 2015
Even the gods ar tired undecided of these silly stories

1 Like

Re: 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic by Horus(m): 6:16pm On Feb 20, 2015
[size=19pt]Propaganda! see where the poster get this picture from HERE http://www.2dunspread.com/2014/11/45-dead-as-boko-haram-strikes-again-in.html[/size]

45 people [size=17pt]killed by Boko Haram[/size] in the village of Azaya Kura in the Mafa area of Borno state.
Re: 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic by wakaman: 6:18pm On Feb 20, 2015
i see no blood in this photos, quite unlikely in a case of battle.
suspicious photos.

1 Like

Re: 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic by sexyjob(m): 6:23pm On Feb 20, 2015
Paulpaulpaul:
Why do I find it difficult to believe this?
Coz u believe nothing good can come from goodluck
Re: 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic by Horus(m): 6:28pm On Feb 20, 2015
[size=19pt]FAKE NEWS! This picture show 45 people killed by Boko Haram in the village of Azaya Kura in the Mafa area of Borno state
Now see where the poster get this picture from HERE http://www.2dunspread.com/2014/11/45-dead-as-boko-haram-strikes-again-in.html

GEJ is desperate for more vote

FAKE NEWS and Propaganda

[/size]
Re: 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic by odinko: 6:36pm On Feb 20, 2015
Wey blood na
Re: 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic by richidinho(m): 6:38pm On Feb 20, 2015
southniyikaye:
and in those six years,nigeria does not know the road to russian and ukraine? Or they just knew for the first time that us had no power over russian and ukraine? Hmmmm

2010 - 2015...?

APC = no certificate

1 Like

Re: 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic by anonimi: 6:46pm On Feb 20, 2015
lewis33:
If for close to six good tears innocent people were dying and little was done to solve the problem of boko haram not until now when they have political motive to achieve that prompted such decisive action to be taken. I think this calls for questioning the authorities. NIGERIANS CANT BE FOOLED WE ARE WISER AND WE CANT RISK ANOTHER FOUR YEARS OF IRRESPONSIBLE GOVERNMENT-FULL STOP

So we should try Buhari who said our soldiers should stop killing Boko Haram and not burn their houses but rather give them amnesty

Yet he would not negotiate for them amnesty shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Photos Of Ekweremadu's Wife And Daughter, Sonia In Court Today / Buhari Watches As Sallah Ram Is Being Slaughtered / Ajimobi For Burial On Friday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.