Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,882 members, 7,817,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic (77979 Views)

Soldier Carrying Sand After Kiling Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest(pic / Benue Villagers Fleeing Their Homes For Fear Of Herdsmen Attacks In Benue / France Hostage Situations: 3 Terrorist Killed,1 Woman Escaped In Police Standoff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic by Nobody: 1:33pm On Feb 20, 2015
All I see are people hiding behind Social Network. For anyone to think GEJ won't win the forth coming Presidential election is just plain dumb. We are going to vote GEJ, he is going to win and there is nothing anyone can do about that.

GEJ till 2019
Re: 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic by nzeobi(m): 1:34pm On Feb 20, 2015
kosovo:

You are the one fooling yourself...

In the last 6 years.. U.S blocked every channel of weapon sale to Nigeria.. It was blocked in the U.S, Israel, And South Africa..

Until we went to Russia and Ukraine, which U.S has no power over.. Nigeria couldn't secure some weapons to combat the hi-tech weapons of BH.

Secondly, in the last 6 yrs.. Neither border nations joined the fight.. Now we have Chad, Niger, Cameron and A.U in this fight.

Over 20,000 solders, Airforce and Navy are in this fight . Hence, the massive offensive and bombardment..

Not just that, we gave them ample time for them to come to the negotiating table but them and their sponsors refused till now
Re: 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic by deebee13(f): 1:34pm On Feb 20, 2015
holatin:
sorry to tell you, you are a bimbo.
what has he been doing since 2011 ?
am sure if you ve loosed maybe friend or family to insurgence you wount type those trash of yours.
shediot

Didirin, I have lived in kano for a better part of my life. Seen more crisis dan you've watched in movies... and mourned friends who died in d Bayero university bomb blast... so shut ur piehole! If boko haram is bin handled in a part of dis nation I'll be more dan happy about it,thus my comment! Olodo!
Re: 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic by solid3(m): 1:35pm On Feb 20, 2015
kosovo:

In the last 6 years.. U.S blocked every channel of weapon sale to Nigeria.. It was blocked in the U.S, Israel, And South Africa..

Until we went to Russia and Ukraine, which U.S has no power over.. Nigeria couldn't secure some weapons to combat the hi-tech weapons of BH.

Secondly, in the last 6 yrs.. Neither border nations joined the fight.. Now we have Chad, Niger, Cameron and A.U in this fight.

Over 20,000 solders, Airforce and Navy are in this fight . Hence, the massive offensive and bombardment..

And why did you and your clueless one fail to see Russia for 6year until now that is election time.

Nigerians are tired of excuse giving govt, we gonna flush you guys out.
Re: 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic by tsdarkside(m): 1:35pm On Feb 20, 2015
southniyikaye:
and in those six years,nigeria does not know the road to russian and ukraine? Or they just knew for the first time that us had no power over russian and ukraine? Hmmmm

no,they love america toooooooooo much...
is better we make business only with russia and china..

those stvpid colonialists (america and the west),can all go to hell !!!
Re: 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic by Nobody: 1:36pm On Feb 20, 2015
Truckpusher:
You think that issues of international diplomacy on arms purchase is like going to Alaba or Balogun market to buy a T shirt? undecided
seun and whomever the idiots that ban me won see all these insults naw!! I only ask a question hence all these insults and some people be talking like they reason from their anus...they aint seeing this now o...biased idiots....
Re: 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic by ujuesther: 1:37pm On Feb 20, 2015
lewis33:
If for close to six good tears innocent people were dying and little was done to solve the problem of boko haram not until now when they have political motive to achieve that prompted such decisive action to be taken. I think this calls for questioning the authorities. NIGERIANS CANT BE FOOLED WE ARE WISER AND WE CANT RISK ANOTHER FOUR YEARS OF IRRESPONSIBLE GOVERNMENT-FULL STOP

He didn't do anything you called him clueless. Now he's doing it you're casting aspersion. Why are you so stiff-hearted and difficult to please?
Re: 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic by rhymestech: 1:37pm On Feb 20, 2015
lewis33:
If for close to six good tears innocent people were dying and little was done to solve the problem of boko haram not until now when they have political motive to achieve that prompted such decisive action to be taken. I think this calls for questioning the authorities. NIGERIANS CANT BE FOOLED WE ARE WISER AND WE CANT RISK ANOTHER FOUR YEARS OF IRRESPONSIBLE GOVERNMENT-FULL STOP

GBAM!!! You have said it all.

I for one don't believe this pictures i'm seeing cos i can't see any trace of blood or bullet wounds on the bodies displayed rather i can see bodies that depict victims of collapsed building and surrounded by the rubbles.

God bless Nigeria and deliver us from the hands of this bunch of liars.

1 Like

Re: 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic by Fhemmmy: 1:38pm On Feb 20, 2015
kosovo:

Granted and let us agree with you that for 6 years, USA and their allies blocked sales of weapons to Nigeria to fight the terrorist, tell me why it took such a long time to figure going to Russia and Ukraine, tell us what is different now about boko haram that made the government to act (If at all all these are not fairy tales)
Would it be that the government had an agenda to wait till election is almost here?
Could it be that the government was confused and all of the sudden, awake?
Those in the pix there dont look like what the problem is, I stand to be corrected.
Re: 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic by Nobody: 1:38pm On Feb 20, 2015
kosovo:

Funny how you forget the point of joint military action.., which is the most important to winning the war cheesy
oga u people should stop acting dumb,I only gave a reply to what the op wrote so?
Re: 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic by casvinda(m): 1:39pm On Feb 20, 2015
Y do I find it hard to believe dis cos dis peep am seeing are mere civilians they are not armed some of them didn't even hv clothes are u sure they are not IDP(s)? Or nomadic fulani cattle herders?
Re: 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic by Nobody: 1:40pm On Feb 20, 2015
mrtimycc:

One of the ungrateful Nigerians, keep asking questions!!! Mumu
ur generations are mumu,I only pinpoint what the op was not getting right!! All these untrained idiots self
Re: 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic by Truckpusher(m): 1:41pm On Feb 20, 2015
southniyikaye:
seun and whomever the idiots that ban me won see all these insults naw!! I only ask a question hence all these insults and some people be talking like they reason from their anus...they aint seeing this now o...biased idiots....
Where is the insult in my post ?

cc
Seun
Obinocospy
Ngwakwe
Do the needful ,an alternate account after ban has been detected.
Re: 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic by sanmibukunmi: 1:42pm On Feb 20, 2015
i cant see bullet holes on any of them... are these ones dead or they are sleeping sad grin
Re: 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic by Nobody: 1:42pm On Feb 20, 2015
tociano009:
So you think buying weapon is just like buying Cloth and wears in boutique, try to learn without help From all our neighboring countries bokoharam can not be defeated because most of the members are foreigners don't let politics turn your small brain updown
its u whose brain is upside down,get ur facts straight and stop sounding like an overused engine
Re: 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic by hermesprogidy(m): 1:43pm On Feb 20, 2015
So it took 6 years to secure cooperation with neighbouring countries (I still remember Boko haram being referred to as bandits rather than terrorists by the FG) . It took six years to get weapons from Russia undecided undecided. Over 3 million people have been made refugees in their own country not to talk of the untold thousands that have lost their lives and could have been saved if the government had reacted in a timely manner. We will not vote you GEJ because everything is politics for you. You have no regard for the sanctity of human life.
Re: 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic by kelvinnn(m): 1:44pm On Feb 20, 2015
OgologoDimkpa:
You won't believe it cos you're a Bokoharam sympathiser of APCheats embarassed
Father forgive him, for he knws not what his talking undecided
Re: 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic by kakakent: 1:44pm On Feb 20, 2015
BabaO2:
These are innocent citizens,, where are their arms? God have mercy. Jonathan is decimating Northerners because of election. This is not acceptable, even there are children in those pictures...

I have seen 14 year old boharam memebers b/4 I fled maiduguri you pple re insatiable u ill never love gej no matter what if this boys strike u blame him now army is killing dem you said he is commiting geneocide ah ah what will he ever do to please u haters guy one day u might still be in a similar position make u see how hatred dey be when u dey receiving end
Re: 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic by tsdarkside(m): 1:45pm On Feb 20, 2015
casvinda:
Y do I find it hard to believe dis cos dis peep am seeing are mere civilians they are not armed some of them didn't even hv clothes are u sure they are not IDP(s)? Or nomadic fulani cattle herders?

interesting...... sad
Re: 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic by Dammyjohn(m): 1:45pm On Feb 20, 2015
Wow!This is good record.Please,keep numbering.Up GEJ!
Re: 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic by Nobody: 1:46pm On Feb 20, 2015
Truckpusher:
Where is the insult in my post ?

cc
Seun
Obinocospy
Ngwakwe
Do the needful ,an alternate account after ban has been detected.
do u think I even noticed I was banned? I thought there was something wrong with ur quote button until someone told me yesterday it was a ban....less nairaland less headache...u ban me,I stop wasting my time here..and I remembered vividly I was banned cos of u wen u keep jumping from one person to another calling them all sort of name,I cautioned u,u were not banned but I was simply because u r pdp(their colleague)and I was apc their enemy..isn't that being biased?[color=#990000][/color]
Re: 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic by eminent007(m): 1:49pm On Feb 20, 2015
PapiWata:
To recall that timeless observation made by Robert Duvall's character in that classic 'Nam war movie "Apocalypse Now",

[size=14pt]" I love the smell of naplam in the morning. It smells like VICTORY !"[/size]

At long last, The Nigerian Air Force is fully engaged in the task of delivering mass death from above, but, to inflict utter, stomach-churning terror upon the invading savages, may I humbly suggest, in my capacity as a seasoned armchair warrior, that NAPALM incendiary munitions be quickly acquired for delivery by the fighter jets tasked with addressing enemy combatant concentrations, so as to spice things up now and then, as the desert duel rages.

Air to ground missiles bearing NAPALM payloads will instill a deeply primal and visceral FEAR in all who witness fellow terrorist mercenaries spontaneously exploding into flames as they frantically run their very last sprint towards a grisly end, while the circling jets shriek and thunder overhead, majestic condors scanning the cratered and scorched landscape for more prey.

If there is one thing a career terrorist fears the most, it is being terrorized by a far greater force of annihilation that strikes randomly, devastatingly, in seriously gruesome manner and without warning .

WOW. Simply WOW!
Love d way u write.
Re: 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic by priscaoge(f): 1:49pm On Feb 20, 2015
MizMyColi:

Priscaoge, were you banned?

Please that not my account. I don't the the bas.tard that cloned my account. Disregard any post from PriscaOge!

Thanks
Re: 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic by deletrue: 1:53pm On Feb 20, 2015
Paulpaulpaul:
Why do I find it difficult to believe this?
Is because you are blind.
Re: 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic by hermesprogidy(m): 1:53pm On Feb 20, 2015
But why are these dead boko haram guys always shirtless? abi is it customary to remove the shirts of slain terrorists? and see as dem body fresh. Are you sure they died of bomb blast or rat poison?
Re: 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic by iboman(m): 1:53pm On Feb 20, 2015
lewis33:
No time will Nigerians not complain. If we're to go by undertones, then even a simple "is" has many. Let the boko haram menace stop whether by politics, by warfare or any other means.
Re: 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic by Truckpusher(m): 1:53pm On Feb 20, 2015
southniyikaye:
do u think I even noticed I was banned? I thought there was something wrong with ur quote button until someone told me yesterday it was a ban....less nairaland less headache...u ban me,I stop wasting my time here..and I remembered vividly I was banned cos of u wen u keep jumping from one person to another calling them all sort of name,I cautioned u,u were not banned but I was simply because u r pdp(their colleague)and I was apc their enemy..isn't that being biased?[color=#990000][/color]
You didn't noticed you were banned yet you opened an alternate account,so if l may ask - what for ?
Well ,let's leave that one for now as it is obvious that you're addicted to nl.
Tell me, what's your other account ? Because I can't remember having any heated argument with any janjawiid that would warrant a ban on that fellow or myself.

1 Like

Re: 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic by eminent007(m): 1:55pm On Feb 20, 2015
deebee13:

Didirin, I have lived in kano for a better part of my life. Seen more crisis dan you've watched in movies... and mourned friends who died in d Bayero university bomb blast... so shut ur piehole! If boko haram is bin handled in a part of dis nation I'll be more dan happy about it,thus my comment! Olodo!

GBAM!!!
On Point!!!
When I saw his quote, I was gonna reply him on your behalf but I must say, you ve defended yourself well, and perhaps better than I could have.

NB: you've got me love.

1 Like

Re: 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic by patrickmuf(m): 1:55pm On Feb 20, 2015
Applying judgement from past antecedents, it is safe to conclude that after elections, the government will revert to her lackadaisical attitude towards to security of the lives and properties of Nigeria and Nigerians...A case of once bitten....
Re: 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic by stagger: 1:56pm On Feb 20, 2015
Between Napalm and White phosphorus, I prefer the latter. Let their last moments be felt the way they will feel forever in hell fire.
Re: 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic by collins011(m): 1:57pm On Feb 20, 2015
southniyikaye:
and in those six years,nigeria does not know the road to russian and ukraine? Or they just knew for the first time that us had no power over russian and ukraine? Hmmmm

the more you comment the more pathetic and clueless you appear. GEJ has done done more than all past governments. Deal with it!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look / Iran: Shi’ites, Others Protest In FCT, Burn US Flag, Block Highway / Photos Of Ekweremadu's Wife And Daughter, Sonia In Court Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.