Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Impersonation In The Politics Section - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Impersonation In The Politics Section (518 Views)

Display The Intelligence Of The Politics Section: Answer These Questions. / The Politics Of Oil And The Yorubas / The Politics Of Ika And Ndigbo : Unearthing Facts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Impersonation In The Politics Section by Gh0stFreak: 9:47am On Feb 20, 2015
I noticed that many monikers on nairaland (especially politics section) have been impersonated,and i call on seun and the mods to do something about this situation because it is almost getting out of hand.

so i call on seun,ishilove,obinoscopy to ban the following monikers till enternity

prisc0ge(fake) for impersonating priscaoge

beremm(fake) for impersonating berem

collynzo28(fake) for impersonating collynzo9

tomakunt.tomaugly(fakes) for impersonating and insulting tomakint

bacarnista(fake) for impersonating barcanista

gbawes(fake) for impersonating gbawe

ngozievergreeen(fake) for impersonating ngozievergreen

topeakintola(fake) for creating a moniker with a nairalander's real name to mock him

cust0mized13(fake) for impersonating customized13

chinemeokpan(fake) for creating a moniker with a nairalander's real name

customizedI3(fake) for imperonating customizedI3

0biagelli(fake) for impersonating obiagelli

ngene-ukwehu(fake) for impersonating ngeneukwenu

chinonyedike,chindike(fakes) for impersonating a nairalander's wife

cleverIy(fake) for impersonating cleverly

members should please add any other impersonator to the list.
Re: Impersonation In The Politics Section by mymadam(m): 9:55am On Feb 20, 2015
angry This is indeed a serious development... nothing funny about it. Nairaland's reputation is at stake here. It must be widely condemned by all and sundry. Moderators, please act NOW before the NL sharks take over. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Impersonation In The Politics Section by Gh0stFreak: 10:02am On Feb 20, 2015
cc
seun
ishilove
obinoscopy
ngwakwe
Oam4j
mukina2
Re: Impersonation In The Politics Section by pasqal09: 10:05am On Feb 20, 2015
You guys worry too much. Just keep report such cloned monikers to us and it'll be taken care of
Re: Impersonation In The Politics Section by xrisdon(m): 10:14am On Feb 20, 2015
me for impersonating me
Re: Impersonation In The Politics Section by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 20, 2015
pasqal09:
You guys worry too much. Just keep report such cloned monikers to us and it'll be taken care of
I was always reporting before now, but you mods aren't doing anything about it.

I don't even care about any impersonator now. Let them keep cloning my moniker.

(1) (Reply)

The Okorocha-onwuliri Spat / Omotola Jolade Being Pressurized By APC&PDP For Endorsement. / Lagosians Struggle To Get Gej's Bags Of Rice And Tubers Of Yam..check On It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.