Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,243 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

Drop Your Name Here And I"ll Help You Find Your Coke Bottle (pictures) - Entertainment (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Drop Your Name Here And I"ll Help You Find Your Coke Bottle (pictures) (109219 Views)

Hop In And Drop Your Videos And Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drop Your Name Here And I"ll Help You Find Your Coke Bottle (pictures) by iheanyi40(m): 4:08pm On Feb 21, 2015
Jonaji mine is iheanyi o
Re: Drop Your Name Here And I"ll Help You Find Your Coke Bottle (pictures) by jonaji(m): 4:10pm On Feb 21, 2015
bavasoney:
Benvic, pls fynd ma name

Re: Drop Your Name Here And I"ll Help You Find Your Coke Bottle (pictures) by fatdon2(m): 4:13pm On Feb 21, 2015
[quote author=jonaji post=30947744][/quote]thanks, what abt kelechi
Re: Drop Your Name Here And I"ll Help You Find Your Coke Bottle (pictures) by fatdon2(m): 4:15pm On Feb 21, 2015
[quote author=jonaji post=30947811][/quote]Fatdon
Re: Drop Your Name Here And I"ll Help You Find Your Coke Bottle (pictures) by fatdon2(m): 4:19pm On Feb 21, 2015
kelechi plz o
Re: Drop Your Name Here And I"ll Help You Find Your Coke Bottle (pictures) by HerexG(m): 4:19pm On Feb 21, 2015
[quote author=jonaji post=30946459][/quote]

Thanks dude, you re the best
Re: Drop Your Name Here And I"ll Help You Find Your Coke Bottle (pictures) by ray2Dmond(m): 4:27pm On Feb 21, 2015
[quote author=jonaji post=30945547][/quote]thanks bro
Re: Drop Your Name Here And I"ll Help You Find Your Coke Bottle (pictures) by jonaji(m): 4:38pm On Feb 21, 2015
kayciano:
Please add my girlfriend... AMADIOHA

Re: Drop Your Name Here And I"ll Help You Find Your Coke Bottle (pictures) by jonaji(m): 4:44pm On Feb 21, 2015
peterely:
kindly help with Tolex G..thanks in advance and arrears

Re: Drop Your Name Here And I"ll Help You Find Your Coke Bottle (pictures) by jonaji(m): 4:47pm On Feb 21, 2015

Re: Drop Your Name Here And I"ll Help You Find Your Coke Bottle (pictures) by jonaji(m): 4:50pm On Feb 21, 2015
michphenomena:
My name is oriyomi.

Re: Drop Your Name Here And I"ll Help You Find Your Coke Bottle (pictures) by jonaji(m): 4:52pm On Feb 21, 2015

Re: Drop Your Name Here And I"ll Help You Find Your Coke Bottle (pictures) by jonaji(m): 4:52pm On Feb 21, 2015
fadabussy11:
My name is busayo

Re: Drop Your Name Here And I"ll Help You Find Your Coke Bottle (pictures) by jonaji(m): 4:55pm On Feb 21, 2015
funarosho:
Funsho is the name

Re: Drop Your Name Here And I"ll Help You Find Your Coke Bottle (pictures) by cliquevibes(m): 5:09pm On Feb 21, 2015
Plz help with MR T....tanks in advance
Re: Drop Your Name Here And I"ll Help You Find Your Coke Bottle (pictures) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Feb 21, 2015
Jaypea98:

Go do your own nah.............#Madam

But I didn't say I wanted na
Re: Drop Your Name Here And I"ll Help You Find Your Coke Bottle (pictures) by Immanueladebol(m): 6:32pm On Feb 21, 2015
Thorpe
Re: Drop Your Name Here And I"ll Help You Find Your Coke Bottle (pictures) by Waskolo(m): 6:56pm On Feb 21, 2015
Diwa
Re: Drop Your Name Here And I"ll Help You Find Your Coke Bottle (pictures) by funarosho(m): 8:07pm On Feb 21, 2015
[quote author=jonaji post=30948911][/quote]tanks man
Re: Drop Your Name Here And I"ll Help You Find Your Coke Bottle (pictures) by Martiyu(m): 9:47pm On Feb 21, 2015
Pls, help with
Hamzah, Dunsin... Thanks in advance
Re: Drop Your Name Here And I"ll Help You Find Your Coke Bottle (pictures) by Martiyu(m): 9:49pm On Feb 21, 2015
[quote author=jonaji post=30948911][/quote]

Jonaji, Please help with
Dunsin and Hamzah, two separate names
Thanks again
Re: Drop Your Name Here And I"ll Help You Find Your Coke Bottle (pictures) by Chibuhealth(f): 9:56pm On Feb 21, 2015
B
jonaji:
I found out most folks in here haven't found their name on a coke bottle..... So am going to help you all.....
Just post the name you want to see on the coke bottle then I will get it done and send you the picture cool
You can add me on bbm via my signature for easy sharing ....
I also found that of Oga Seun and Onihaxy BABA .....
I also offer design for various function: birthdays, weddings, complimentary cards and amazing designs for as low as $2..... Simply hit me via 26585DEC
Chinyere, Sunday, Ebuka, Uju
Re: Drop Your Name Here And I"ll Help You Find Your Coke Bottle (pictures) by AderibigbeAAA(m): 9:56pm On Feb 21, 2015
Martiyu:

Jonaji, Please help with
Dunsin and Hamzah, two separate names
Thanks again

U no go do for me
Re: Drop Your Name Here And I"ll Help You Find Your Coke Bottle (pictures) by Martiyu(m): 10:27pm On Feb 21, 2015
AderibigbeAAA:

U no go do for me

As u can see, m not the producer... So just kindly quote Jonaji or add him on BBM and request for your crested coke bottle

Also, support the ministry by soliciting for others.
Re: Drop Your Name Here And I"ll Help You Find Your Coke Bottle (pictures) by fadabussy11(m): 10:28pm On Feb 21, 2015
Name seyitan
Re: Drop Your Name Here And I"ll Help You Find Your Coke Bottle (pictures) by achu442(m): 2:35am On Feb 22, 2015
Please look for "ACHU" and "Lelee" and "Tulip"....Thanks
Re: Drop Your Name Here And I"ll Help You Find Your Coke Bottle (pictures) by Jaypea98: 2:47am On Feb 22, 2015
Tandullceblog:

But I didn't say I wanted na
Draw closer i wanna whisper in ur ear
Re: Drop Your Name Here And I"ll Help You Find Your Coke Bottle (pictures) by Nobody: 2:58am On Feb 22, 2015
Jaypea98:

Draw closer i wanna whisper in ur ear

Creepy fellow *runs away*
Re: Drop Your Name Here And I"ll Help You Find Your Coke Bottle (pictures) by Jaypea98: 3:23am On Feb 22, 2015
Tandullceblog:

Creepy fellow *runs away*
that aint nice...at all
Re: Drop Your Name Here And I"ll Help You Find Your Coke Bottle (pictures) by fatdon2(m): 4:10am On Feb 22, 2015
jonaji:
I found out most folks in here haven't found their name on a coke bottle..... So am going to help you all.....
Just post the name you want to see on the coke bottle then I will get it done and send you the picture cool
I also offer design for various function: birthdays, weddings, complimentary cards and amazing designs for as low as $2..... Simply hit me via 26585DEC
Fatdon
Re: Drop Your Name Here And I"ll Help You Find Your Coke Bottle (pictures) by Chibabi(m): 5:43am On Feb 22, 2015
jonaji:
Guy help mi na. Ma name is CHIBABI
Re: Drop Your Name Here And I"ll Help You Find Your Coke Bottle (pictures) by funarosho(m): 7:35am On Feb 22, 2015
jonaji:
happiness

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply)

Between Footballers And Musicians, Who Is Richer??? / Actress Rita Edochie's Children Join Nollywood / Muslim Man Wants These 2 Ladies Arrested For Doing This (photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.