Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,738 members, 7,831,353 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

All Of My Kindness Is Taken For Weakness - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All Of My Kindness Is Taken For Weakness (900 Views)

Ibrahim Mantu: I Was Taken For A Fool By Jonathan's Campaign Team Members / My Silence Should Not Be Mistaken For Weakness- Wike / My Silence Should Not Be Mistaken For Weakness- Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All Of My Kindness Is Taken For Weakness by abdulkudu: 11:41am On Feb 20, 2015
ALL OF MY KINDNESS IS TAKEN FOR WEAKNESS
By – Okeyode Moyosore
"I woke in happiness, woke up an optimist, sun was shinin', I'm positive, then I heard you were talkin' trash". If he, GEJ is not positive and have not woken up in "HAPPINESS" (HAPPINESS here stands as the beginning when he was given the seat as the President of Nigeria in 2011). He was voted for because he was believed in and he was happy about it. He also believed in the faith of Nigerians and what he has promised in that same year was projected but the corrupt ones around him, did not make this growth transformed to what we are supposed to be celebrating today.
His kindness is taken for weakness because he has allowed a lot of politicians like himself turn things around in front of his face. He is determined now, to take the bold step to put things right that is what we could see in the case of Former President Obasanjo being expelled from the party. A lot of policy makers in the country that have been jeopardizing his administration and want to ruin him not have a chance to be re-elected and to make that transformation will be rooted out. A good plant is not seen because the bad ones around it has covered its vision but if the bad plants are uprooted, the good plant would be like a star sparkling in the sky
Also his kindness is taken for weakness because he allowed the Boko Haram to trample on the country's patriotic citizens (majorly the masses). Many have been killed by this insurgency and we could see the bold step he has taken in the last few weeks. 11 Local Governments have been recovered in Borno, Yobe and Adamawa State.
Let’s thing aback and vote for continuity. For the vision and transformation he has been planning for that have been stepped on by the invaluables in the country. Vote for transformation, Vote Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: All Of My Kindness Is Taken For Weakness by Hidayatmoe01: 11:49am On Feb 20, 2015
This is a good write up, undiluted and un-biased. it's a good one Mr. Abdul Kudu.
Re: All Of My Kindness Is Taken For Weakness by Baawaa(m): 11:55am On Feb 20, 2015
With due respect,@ OP,you need medical chech-up!Because your brain has stopped working grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Osinbajo Agreed To Step Down For Tinubu ..see Leaked Messages / Don’t Yield To Campaign Of Division, Tinubu Tells Ndigbo / Photo: Fire Guts Chisco Transport Headquarters In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.